dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is a perfect illustration of how Abliderate Advanced works. Note that in the pictures, Firedrake is flexing the abs, trying to vacuum, but the adipose tissue underneath the muscle prevents him from doing so completely.

After the Abliderate Advanced does its thing, the vacuum is able to be performed without obstacle.

firedrake

firedrake

Awards
I have to confess, I was surprised by quite how well it works, and how quickly.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
That's some amazing work Firedrake!

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
The vacuum brought out the obliques a lot as well, epic progress man.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Great job holding on to your size while cutting. You did very well preserving your muscle!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you attempt a vacuum and cannot bring your abs at least 3/4" under the level of
your rib cage, you HAVE a VAT problem.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Truly amazing results. Congrats.

firedrake

firedrake

Awards
Thanks, everyone. Now, let's see how much detail can come out in the next five weeks with the diet, training, E. and AA. <grin>

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy crap. that is some amazing progress!!!!

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
It is really good to get user feed back from someone who understands the difference between sub-cutaneous fat and VAT

It's even better that the user feedback is as detailed as yours. Thanks your hard work is paying off!

firedrake

firedrake

Awards
Here we are today, 26 days out. Things are starting to come in. I can see the obliques and serratus move when I flex, even though they're not that clear here. 214.6 lbs., down from 251 at Christmas:

4-2-Abs-2-Crop-SmW.jpg
4-2-Side-Abs-Crop-SmW.jpg

legitmonstaa

Awards
So from the beginning weight (first picture) to the next interval (Second picture, referring to the last set of pictures on the first post) how long did it take you to get those results?

onthemove

Awards
I have not measured and I don't have pics, but man Ill tell you my mirror demonstrates excellent progress and I have been using AA for maybe 20 days. I love it. After workout/shower I apply it liberally and its been awesome.