You are now living on a DCP PLANET! - AnabolicMinds.com

You are now living on a DCP PLANET!

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You are now living on a DCP PLANET!

Nutraplanet is now fully stocked on the final run of DCP. Not only that, they are offering a discount code,
    WITH COUPON CODE: DCP43
    COUPON EXPIRES: 3/20/12

The code allowed you to buy unlimited bottles at $39.99!

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

DCP plus EC stack thoughts Matt?

Either way, I'm getting me some DCP. Always wanted to try it and never have, why not now and add it to Abliderate Advanced?

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

DCP/EC works very well.
    •   

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How would you dose the combo?
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce
    How would you dose the combo?
    Will you just be doing those two or adding something else like LX, HEAT, or AB? If not, than you can run them both together without any issue. Then add the abliderate at night time since cortisol levels are high right about the time you wake up
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    Will you just be doing those two or adding something else like LX, HEAT, or AB? If not, than you can run them both together without any issue. Then add the abliderate at night time since cortisol levels are high right about the time you wake up
    DCP, EC stack, Abliderate Advanced will be my main supps aside from staples like fish oil, vitamin d, multi-vitamin, etc.

Advice?

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    DCP, EC stack, Abliderate Advanced will be my main supps aside from staples like fish oil, vitamin d, multi-vitamin, etc.

Advice?
    Descending doses of EC wth your first two DCP doses. Avoid EC after 4pm. Abliderate Advanced PM dose would also do you well.

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Descending doses of EC wth your first two DCP doses. Avoid EC after 4pm. Abliderate Advanced PM dose would also do you well.
    Matt: Couple more questions. 1. What do you mean by descending? Right now I do the tried and true 3 25 mg E and 3 200 mg C 3 times a day tactic. Thoughts on this article which says lower doses more frequently. http://thinksteroids.com/steroid-profiles/ephedrine/

2. I thought Abliderate was best in the morning when cortisol levels are high. Are you suggesting AA twice a day or what's the reasoning for night time. Just curious. Thanks!
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Sick deal!
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Dang it, DCP back and HEAT sells out! Will we see the combo back in stock soon? What about DCP/HEAT/Abliderate Advanced for $84.99?
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Nutraplanet is now fully stocked on the final run of DCP.
    DCP is going away?

Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    DCP is going away?
    Believe they are reformulating it.
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

DCP is going away?
    Yes they are reformulating it. TTA will be going the way of the pharmaceutical industry.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Yes they are reformulating it. TTA will be going the way of the pharmaceutical industry.
    GD big Pharma! My piracetam and and now this
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

DCP is going away?
    Yes DCP with TTA will be in the past but rest assured that Dsade has something up his 21 inch sleeve for late summer with DCP V2
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

2. I thought Abliderate was best in the morning when cortisol levels are high. Are you suggesting AA twice a day or what's the reasoning for night time. Just curious. Thanks!
    Cortisol levels spike in the hours before waking so in terms of maximizing muscle preservation, fat loss acceleration with a once daily dose I suggest applying it before bed.

You could likely get away with two doses a day but I found my joints started to be sadpanda with two a day but I'm not normally a stressed dude so I don't know where my levels normally hang

Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Matt: Couple more questions. 1. What do you mean by descending? Right now I do the tried and true 3 25 mg E and 3 200 mg C 3 times a day tactic. Thoughts on this article which says lower doses more frequently. http://thinksteroids.com/steroid-profiles/ephedrine/
    He just means to have your last dose be lower. If your 3x 25/200 is ok for you and not effecting sleep I wouldn't change it. However I can not stand that dose. I do more 25/200 12.5/100 and 12.5/100.

Depending how close together your doses are you may still have a fair amount of EC in your blood and a full dose may be to much.

EC is a powerful stimulant. I am just stating for anyone reading. If you choose to use EC be careful and start low!

Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    He just means to have your last dose be lower. If your 3x 25/200 is ok for you and not effecting sleep I wouldn't change it. However I can not stand that dose. I do more 25/200 12.5/100 and 12.5/100.

Depending how close together your doses are you may still have a fair amount of EC in your blood and a full dose may be to much.

EC is a powerful stimulant. I am just stating for anyone reading. If you choose to use EC be careful and start low!
    Its primatene and it doesn't effect my sleep so maybe if it was 100% it would have a greater effect.

Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    Cortisol levels spike in the hours before waking so in terms of maximizing muscle preservation, fat loss acceleration with a once daily dose I suggest applying it before bed.

You could likely get away with two doses a day but I found my joints started to be sadpanda with two a day but I'm not normally a stressed dude so I don't know where my levels normally hang
    I believe (and he can correct me if wrong) Matt has repeatedly stated he prefers a morning application of Abliderate. Wondering if it is really that big a deal morning or night, but I digress.
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I believe (and he can correct me if wrong) Matt has repeatedly stated he prefers a morning application of Abliderate. Wondering if it is really that big a deal morning or night, but I digress.
    I think reason we say to apply at nighttime is because when you wake up, AA is already on you. But if need be then you can do a second application as soon as you wake up. As Dodge put it, peeps stress at different times, so its all on you when you apply it.
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

Its primatene and it doesn't effect my sleep so maybe if it was 100% it would have a greater effect.
    I personally would dose EC to its fullest extent but I'm curious what Matt's input is for the tapering dose.

I think earlier in this thread he mentioned before bed, it depends on a couple factors I suppose since they're a host of new ingredients in Advanced but I prefer the pre bed dose to combat the spike in cortisol in the hours before waking.

Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    I personally would dose EC to its fullest extent but I'm curious what Matt's input is for the tapering dose.

I think earlier in this thread he mentioned before bed, it depends on a couple factors I suppose since they're a host of new ingredients in Advanced but I prefer the pre bed dose to combat the spike in cortisol in the hours before waking.
    I'm trying to acclimate myself to ec, ephedra really f's with me, moving my doses up slowly, thusfar the DCP, Ursobolic, EC stack is working well
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Will NP be getting more HEAT soon? Will the DCP/HEAT combo be back up?

Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Will NP be getting more HEAT soon? Will the DCP/HEAT combo be back up?
    ETA about 3 weeks on the HEAT Stack.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Living to 80
    By The Neck in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-04-2011, 08:47 AM
  2. What do you do for a living?
    By arizonanewbie in forum General Chat
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 05-24-2008, 10:06 AM
  3. So, i'm living on my own and...
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat