Ordered abliderate advanced over a week ago

  1. Ordered abliderate advanced over a week ago


    and it still hasnt shipped. Are you guys out of stock? and should I just ask for a refund?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by dlucks View Post
    and it still hasnt shipped. Are you guys out of stock? and should I just ask for a refund?
    Sorry for the delay amigo contacting a higher up for you, get you sorted out.


  3. Quote Originally Posted by dlucks View Post
    and it still hasnt shipped. Are you guys out of stock? and should I just ask for a refund?
    Please shoot me an e-mail at msmith.21177[@]gmail.com with your name and order number, if you have it, and we'll get this settled immediately.

    There have been a couple instances in the past week in which orders were shipped late due to a run on stock, so we had to prepare another batch to meet the demand. So, I'm assuming this was just a delay.

    Nevertheless, I'll ensure you get what you paid for, so please email me at your convenience.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    Please shoot me an e-mail at msmith.21177[@]gmail.com with your name and order number, if you have it, and we'll get this settled immediately.

    There have been a couple instances in the past week in which orders were shipped late due to a run on stock, so we had to prepare another batch to meet the demand. So, I'm assuming this was just a delay.

    Nevertheless, I'll ensure you get what you paid for, so please email me at your convenience.
    thanks! just emailed you

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dlucks View Post
    thanks! just emailed you
    If you have any future questions, don't hesitate to ask here or PM any of us, always glad to help.


  6. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    If you have any future questions, don't hesitate to ask here or PM any of us, always glad to help.
    Did you order directly through geno?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Did you order directly through geno?
    He likely did, we've moved everything to one warehouse now, the mom n pop Genomyx was a thing of the past, get ready amigos

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Any advanced guys use 3x week splits?
    By Cantell in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-06-2011, 07:08 PM
  2. NP's Abliderate
    By powerhouse21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 10:39 PM
Log in
Log in