"Burn-Free" Eviscerate? - AnabolicMinds.com

"Burn-Free" Eviscerate?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,318
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    755334

    "Burn-Free" Eviscerate?


    Lol wut?

  2. Senior Member
    ssbackwards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,506
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3027

    that would be fantastic matt.

    Im up for it. ill pay you right now.

    What do you think about adding evodiamine into it?
  3. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,318
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    755334

    I'd play with Eviodiamine...might make a good addition.
    •   
       

  4. Official Genomyx Wizard
    itzDodge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    687
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    2601

    Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards View Post
    that would be fantastic matt.

    Im up for it. ill pay you right now.

    What do you think about adding evodiamine into it?
    You got info on evodiamine to share? Pretty interdasting ingredient but not much I can find

  5. Senior Member
    ssbackwards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,506
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3027

    Low molecular weight. Erk pathway. Works insane with high doses ALA. Doesn't work the tprv1 pathway like capsaicin but exerts similar effects
  6. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,963
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1141117

    I need this. Even the evis smolder puts me on fire.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  7. Advanced Member
    vicesoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    954
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    255466

    I think its 50/50 on this a lot of people I know like to "feel" that its working. But others don't so I would say let me try some first just my 2 centavos
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  8. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,318
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    755334

    I still like the OG, except for the hottest summer months - but I have gotten so many requests for something milder than smolder that I decided to pursue it.
  9. Advanced Member
    vicesoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    954
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    255466

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    I still like the OG, except for the hottest summer months - but I have gotten so many requests for something milder than smolder that I decided to pursue it.
    True, give the people what they want. Te summer time heat and humidity is no bueno when you have the OG on
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  10. New Member
    firedrake's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    60
    Posts
    135
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    213

    I confess, I'm one of those who likes to feel E. working. Then again, I'm weird. I put it on all over my body once and climbed into a "hot" tanning bed. Now THAT was a mind-altering experience. The burn lasted for hours! I've even worn it into a sauna! YIKES!
  11. Senior Member
    MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,818
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    17827

    I am the same way about wanting to "feel" it working. But also when you randomly feel like your abs re ignite on fire from your last application 4+ hours ago and your at work. I understand why some may want less burn. Also there are many stories of Eviscerate being transferred to others who ended up being sensitive to the burn, this would obviously reduce this problem.

    I also don't have a heavy burn response in comparison to some users.
  12. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    767474

    Damn.. an upgrade to smolder! I can tolerate smolder burn on my midsection.. but not my glutes!
  13. Board Sponsor
    Ajerone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    313
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    27447

    I still want to get my hands on some Smolder, but the fact that Matt created a equivalently effective fat burning formula with, and without an intense burn blows my mind. Absolutely amazing. Who said spot fat burning wasn't possible?! They say not possible, I say.....send it to Matt . HE says lets do it!
  14. Senior Member
    MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,818
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    17827

    When something is impossible... That means Matt just has not accepted the challenge yet.
  15. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    767474

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajerone
    I still want to get my hands on some Smolder, but the fact that Matt created a equivalently effective fat burning formula with, and without an intense burn blows my mind. Absolutely amazing. Who said spot fat burning wasn't possible?! They say not possible, I say.....send it to Matt . HE says lets do it!
    I always get a kick out of it when people say it isn't possible.
  16. Advanced Member
    vicesoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    954
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    255466

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

    I always get a kick out of it when people say it isn't possible.
    Matt is a military man he makes due with what he has and makes it better. He lives the warrior ethos "I will never accept defeat , I will never quit"
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  17. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    767474

    Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    Matt is a military man he makes due with what he has and makes it better. He lives the warrior ethos "I will never accept defeat , I will never quit"
    if only everyone had that mentality.
  18. Senior Member
    Cool's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,351
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    109650

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I need this. Even the evis smolder puts me on fire.
    I thought I had a high pain tolerance, but I'm not so sure now. I am not sure how so many people handle it. I applied some one morning, very thin layer, and it woke me up that night! Strong stuff
  19. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    767474

    Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    I thought I had a high pain tolerance, but I'm not so sure now. I am not sure how so many people handle it. I applied some one morning, very thin layer, and it woke me up that night! Strong stuff
    i put it on my glutes, smolder that is around 3pm today.. did cardio 11pm tonight, planned 1 hour, had to stop at 40 mins.. the pain was to much. lol serious
  20. Senior Member
    Cool's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,351
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    109650

    If a burn free eviscerate worked close to as good as the original I will bathe in the shizz!
  21. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,963
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1141117

    Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    I thought I had a high pain tolerance, but I'm not so sure now. I am not sure how so many people handle it. I applied some one morning, very thin layer, and it woke me up that night! Strong stuff

    It did the same to me, or it wouldnt let me sleep at night because it felt like i had a furnace melting my skin off at the midsection. Loved the results, but i could NOT handle the pain. lol
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  22. Advanced Member
    vicesoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    954
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    255466

    Looks like you guys had a hot night
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  23. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,881
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1188912

    Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    If a burn free eviscerate worked close to as good as the original I will bathe in the shizz!
    Pretty much this. Burn free eviscerate is my most wanted product!
  24. New Member
    firedrake's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    60
    Posts
    135
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    213

    I just got a new bottle yesterday -- put it on abs last night before bed -- yeah, it burned, but I fell asleep just fine. I put it on all over today, went to train, then to the tanning bed. THAT was . . . entertaining. Of all things, my legs are still burning. They were being NASTY to me on the elliptical! I guess some people like hot food -- I'm enjoying this.
  25. Official Genomyx Wizard
    itzDodge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    687
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    2601

    Quote Originally Posted by firedrake View Post
    I just got a new bottle yesterday -- put it on abs last night before bed -- yeah, it burned, but I fell asleep just fine. I put it on all over today, went to train, then to the tanning bed. THAT was . . . entertaining. Of all things, my legs are still burning. They were being NASTY to me on the elliptical! I guess some people like hot food -- I'm enjoying this.
    Now I feel like a whimp, had ES on just my obliques last night doing HIIT/Abs and the burn was the most intense I've felt in a while but I only had to deal with it for like 20 minutes while doing HIIT. As soon as I start to sweat is when it burns and I can't handle it for to long, sadpanda

  26. Senior Member
    MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,818
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    17827

    Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    Now I feel like a whimp, had ES on just my obliques last night doing HIIT/Abs and the burn was the most intense I've felt in a while but I only had to deal with it for like 20 minutes while doing HIIT. As soon as I start to sweat is when it burns and I can't handle it for to long, sadpanda
    "no pain no gain"
    "feel the burn"

    Way to cliche and I am sorry. I could not help my self : )
  27. New Member
    firedrake's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    60
    Posts
    135
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    213

    Tsk, tsk . . . maybe I'm just old and my nervous system's shot. I did my cardio during the Arnold wearing it under a "Kutting Weight" suit . . . then went into the sauna. I'll grant, more than about 10 minutes in there was too much for even me. I DEFinitely "felt the burn"-- even later, all day long at the Expo.
  28. Senior Member
    Cool's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,351
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    109650

    Any updates?
  29. Advanced Member
    vicesoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    954
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    255466

    Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Any updates?
    DSADE is still in the testing phase, as soon as he has an update on the product or even betas he will let everyone know. This is a "hot" non burning product he wants to let the public enjoy
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  30. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,318
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    755334

    We are sorting out a potential patent conflict right now.
  31. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,881
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1188912

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    We are sorting out a potential patent conflict right now.
    Whos ass do we need to kick?
  32. Official Genomyx Wizard
    itzDodge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    687
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    2601

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Whos ass do we need to kick?

  33. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,318
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    755334

    Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    Anonym-ass?
  34. Official Genomyx Wizard
    itzDodge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    687
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    2601

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Anonym-ass?
    Damn was meant to be this lol

  35. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,960
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    311694

    I have been wanting to try this stuff for some time. Just have not Idea which one would be better the eviscerate or smolder.
  36. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,318
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    755334

    Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    I have been wanting to try this stuff for some time. Just have not Idea which one would be better the eviscerate or smolder.
    If you have a high pain tolerance and want the absolute best formula on the market, then get Original.

    If you want a bit more comfort with only a mild decrease in potency, then get Smolder.
  37. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,960
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    311694

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    If you have a high pain tolerance and want the absolute best formula on the market, then get Original.

    If you want a bit more comfort with only a mild decrease in potency, then get Smolder.

    Thank you. I do have a high tolorance to everything so far that is. lol.
  38. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,881
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1188912

    Honestly I don't notice a significant burn difference between smolder and eviscerate. I know I'm "supposed" to, but always seemed to burn close to the same for me. Cheaper and more effective means Eviscerate for me.

    But you might be changing your pain tolerance soon...the stuff can tend to burn like a bitch. Especially now as the weather is warming up...hot hot hot
  39. Advanced Member
    Jorsn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    741
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    11704

    Any updates?
  40. Advanced Member
    vicesoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    954
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    255466

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    Any updates?
    Not yet, lots of bumps on the road but hopefully we can get a clear view of whats next for it soon
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Eviscerate "dosing"
    By kingdong in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-12-2011, 11:07 PM
  2. Do HGH Stimulators "Burn Out" The Pituitary Gland?
    By superone in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-06-2009, 04:57 PM
  3. who's "used burn the fat, feed the muscle" ??
    By Massdog05 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 02:56 PM
  4. fizogen "the burn" help
    By TNASTYII in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-03-2008, 09:11 AM
  5. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 01:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in