Eviscerate question - AnabolicMinds.com

Eviscerate question

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,385
    Rep Power
    1574450

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Eviscerate question


    Justgot my eviscerate today and used it before my 50min cardio session. Wow! By 15 mins I
    Was on fire! Loved it.

    I'm wondering if this should no be used during a non stim run though??

    Also- if applied before say a cheat meal/day sill it help reduced fat deposits/bloating in stomach/live handle area. I am usually lean but the day after I cheat I have that bloated/swollen feelin of the fat cells filled back
    Up which I hate- liposculpt gel has alleviated this for me in the past. Wondering if eviscerate will be able to
    Do the same!?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

  2. dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,353
    Rep Power
    770816

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Definitely effective without stims, but ideally you would want some kind of systemic fat burner to aid.

    I would not recommend applying Evisscerate before a cheat meal. Not that there would be significant damage done, there would just not be too much use. As well, if you are incorporating your cheat meal correctly, you will already be sweating up a flood.
  3. vicesoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    255467

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Definitely effective without stims, but ideally you would want some kind of systemic fat burner to aid.
    Stack it with HEAT and your body will be on FIYA!!!
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
    •   
       

  4. chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,385
    Rep Power
    1574450

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Definitely effective without stims, but ideally you would want some kind of systemic fat burner to aid.

    I would not recommend applying Evisscerate before a cheat meal. Not that there would be significant damage done, there would just not be too much use. As well, if you are incorporating your cheat meal correctly, you will already be sweating up a flood.
    .


    Yes I always end up extremely hot n flushed followed by sweating.

    I meant- since there is stimulants n caffeine in it, shouldi NOT use during a non stim period?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  5. chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,385
    Rep Power
    1574450

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier

    Stack it with HEAT and your body will be on FIYA!!!
    Doing this in march with tta
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  6. vicesoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    255467

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    .


    Yes I always end up extremely hot n flushed followed by sweating.

    I meant- since there is stimulants n caffeine in it, shouldi NOT use during a non stim period?
    I would still use it, whenever I do any sort of activity that raises my body temp. Eviscerate kicks in
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  7. MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,818
    Rep Power
    17828

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    I would still use it, whenever I do any sort of activity that raises my body temp. Eviscerate kicks in
    That's the beauty. I put it on and get a little tingle. When get home from work and go run I feel like I just ironed my stomach. If I'm active at work I feel it light up my abs as well.
  8. vicesoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    255467

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    That's the beauty. I put it on and get a little tingle. When get home from work and go run I feel like I just ironed my stomach. If I'm active at work I feel it light up my abs as well.
    I just ate some jalapenos and had Eviscerate on and I was burning LOL
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  9. MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,818
    Rep Power
    17828

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    I just ate some jalapenos and had Eviscerate on and I was burning LOL
    Well when I eat jalapeños I get a burn in places I won't put eviscerate. It's usually delayed a few hours though.

    That doesn't mean I don't love them.
  10. vicesoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    255467

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MM11

    Well when I eat jalapeņos I get a burn in places I won't put eviscerate. It's usually delayed a few hours though.

    That doesn't mean I don't love them.
    Lmao
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  11. dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,353
    Rep Power
    770816

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    Well when I eat jalapeņos I get a burn in places I won't put eviscerate. It's usually delayed a few hours though.

    That doesn't mean I don't love them.
    Lemme guess....Jalapenos is a cheap mexican hooker?
  12. vicesoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    255467

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Lemme guess....Jalapenos is a cheap mexican hooker?
    How'd you know that and a habanero is a Spanish tranny
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  13. dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,353
    Rep Power
    770816

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I hear Jolokia likes it in the Bhut.
  14. MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,818
    Rep Power
    17828

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Lemme guess....Jalapenos is a cheap mexican hooker?
    Is there such thing as an expensive Mexican hooker? Yes banana pepper... Looks like jalapeño but with out the burn!!
  15. vicesoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    255467

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MM11

    Is there such thing as an expensive Mexican hooker? Yes banana pepper... Looks like jalapeņo but with out the burn!!
    Matt I'll bring back one when I come back from tijuana and see how spicy they are
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  16. criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767474

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    i beleive you should give it a little time to absorb before doing cardio.. To my understanding, you can sweat it out before it starts to work.

    Dsade, any truth to this?
  17. dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,353
    Rep Power
    770816

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    i beleive you should give it a little time to absorb before doing cardio.. To my understanding, you can sweat it out before it starts to work.

    Dsade, any truth to this?
    Correct. Wait at least 45 minutes.
  18. chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,385
    Rep Power
    1574450

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    If u shower after applying eviscerate. Example: apply eviscerate, wait 30 min, do an hour of cardio. Then take a shower. So it's only on like 1.5 hours...

    Will the water get stuck under your skin due to pores being opened up?! Similar to a steam room then shower idea? If so, how long should u wait to hit the showers..
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  19. itzDodge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    687
    Rep Power
    2601

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    If u shower after applying eviscerate. Example: apply eviscerate, wait 30 min, do an hour of cardio. Then take a shower. So it's only on like 1.5 hours...

    Will the water get stuck under your skin due to pores being opened up?! Similar to a steam room then shower idea? If so, how long should u wait to hit the showers..
    How you can apply and then do cardio is beyond me, I'm on fire just sitting around lol, unless you're using Smolder not the OG.

    Regardless I'd just follow dsades suggestion, wait 45 minutes after applying then do whatever you want.

  20. chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,385
    Rep Power
    1574450

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge

    How you can apply and then do cardio is beyond me, I'm on fire just sitting around lol, unless you're using Smolder not the OG.

    Regardless I'd just follow dsades suggestion, wait 45 minutes after applying then do whatever you want.
    No it's the orig, I got the SS/eviscerate stack,. It was intense for sure.. I like when I know it's Working
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  21. criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767474

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge

    How you can apply and then do cardio is beyond me, I'm on fire just sitting around lol, unless you're using Smolder not the OG.

    Regardless I'd just follow dsades suggestion, wait 45 minutes after applying then do whatever you want.
    Even smolder burns.. I've been using it 12 weeks straight and it still burns just as much haha
  22. itzDodge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    687
    Rep Power
    2601

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    No it's the orig, I got the SS/eviscerate stack,. It was intense for sure.. I like when I know it's Working
    It requires real balls to stick out the original while doing cardio, if it ever gets to your nether regions locate a source of milk(Casein) asap lol

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Even smolder burns.. I've been using it 12 weeks straight and it still burns just as much haha
    Yeah, just sitting in class I'm nervous, if I start sweating it gets intense but with Smolder I find its much more of a tingly warm than a burning warm

  23. vicesoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    255467

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    It requires real balls to stick out the original while doing cardio, if it ever gets to your nether regions locate a source of milk(Casein) asap lol


    Yeah, just sitting in class I'm nervous, if I start sweating it gets intense but with Smolder I find its much more of a tingly warm than a burning warm
    I screwed up and put it on when we went out to the range with my military unit. It was no fun under the sun and in uniform
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  24. chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,385
    Rep Power
    1574450

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier

    I screwed up and put it on when we went out to the range with my military unit. It was no fun under the sun and in uniform
    F that lol
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  25. criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767474

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier

    I screwed up and put it on when we went out to the range with my military unit. It was no fun under the sun and in uniform
    Damn that would hurt! No joke right there
  26. vicesoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    255467

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Damn that would hurt! No joke right there
    Yeah I was drenched after and red like a mofo lol
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  27. criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767474

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier

    Yeah I was drenched after and red like a mofo lol
    Haha I bet. Last contest prep I put it on my glutes and my ass was on fire. Took a **** at work.. we have 1 bathroom girls and guys share it. So 30 Min later this girl goes to the bathroom and the rest of the night keeps complaining her ass burns!
  28. chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,385
    Rep Power
    1574450

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

    Haha I bet. Last contest prep I put it on my glutes and my ass was on fire. Took a **** at work.. we have 1 bathroom girls and guys share it. So 30 Min later this girl goes to the bathroom and the rest of the night keeps complaining her ass burns!
    LOL

    Spreading fat burning disease!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  29. vicesoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    255467

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

    Haha I bet. Last contest prep I put it on my glutes and my ass was on fire. Took a **** at work.. we have 1 bathroom girls and guys share it. So 30 Min later this girl goes to the bathroom and the rest of the night keeps complaining her ass burns!
    Haha I spread the goods with me ex. Her pooty tang was on fire lol
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  30. MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,818
    Rep Power
    17828

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Haha I bet. Last contest prep I put it on my glutes and my ass was on fire. Took a **** at work.. we have 1 bathroom girls and guys share it. So 30 Min later this girl goes to the bathroom and the rest of the night keeps complaining her ass burns!
    This is to funny!
  31. criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767474

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier

    Haha I spread the goods with me ex. Her pooty tang was on fire lol
    Bro that is just wrong. I got a little bit on the tip of my team member and it was not a good time haha
  32. lonewolf0420's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,314
    Rep Power
    1679

    Reputation

    There's nothing like that burning feeling :-)
    I'd sometimes put it on post-workout, in the evening. I would wake up in the middle of the night with that area covered in sweat and burning ;-(. I had to crank the a/c way down.

    Also any you guys apply it pre-workout, to the muscle being trained that day? If not give it a try. You'll be JACKED!
  33. chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,385
    Rep Power
    1574450

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Guys, can this be used daily, more like 5 days a week ? Or should it be more spread out?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  34. vicesoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    255467

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Bro that is just wrong. I got a little bit on the tip of my team member and it was not a good time haha
    Haha yeah stuff i too sensitive down there
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  35. vicesoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    255467

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Guys, can this be used daily, more like 5 days a week ? Or should it be more spread out?
    When I was on it I would go Mon-Fri and give the weekend some time off just so the bloating would go a way a bit and pretty much to give my core a time out from the burn. But I wouldn't doubt you can go straight 7 days but def give it some time off as well.
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  36. chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,385
    Rep Power
    1574450

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier

    When I was on it I would go Mon-Fri and give the weekend some time off just so the bloating would go a way a bit and pretty much to give my core a time out from the burn. But I wouldn't doubt you can go straight 7 days but def give it some time off as well.
    I was thinking the same scheme.. It bloats u tho??
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  37. southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387263

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Having only really ever used one topical, and not all that impressed with the results (but interested in this one), is this really a case of legitimate fatloss, water loss, or both?
  38. vicesoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    255467

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I was thinking the same scheme.. It bloats u tho??
    Not really bloat per se but it makes you to hold on to a bit of water but its just a small side effect. No biggie goes away within 2 days or so
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  39. chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,385
    Rep Power
    1574450

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier

    Not really bloat per se but it makes you to hold on to a bit of water but its just a small side effect. No biggie goes away within 2 days or so
    Yea this was my question earlier regarding showering ... If u use it too close to taking a shower, I bet the pores being open will let some water under the skin..
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  40. vicesoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    255467

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Yea this was my question earlier regarding showering ... If u use it too close to taking a shower, I bet the pores being open will let some water under the skin..
    Yeah but then thats when its recommended to put it on. I say just mess around and see what works best for you. I did the recommended process of putting it on after a shower then i switched it and put it on an hour after which worked best for me
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Question about Eviscerate
    By jakesnake771 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-14-2009, 10:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in