Eviscerate question

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Eviscerate question


    Justgot my eviscerate today and used it before my 50min cardio session. Wow! By 15 mins I
    Was on fire! Loved it.

    I'm wondering if this should no be used during a non stim run though??

    Also- if applied before say a cheat meal/day sill it help reduced fat deposits/bloating in stomach/live handle area. I am usually lean but the day after I cheat I have that bloated/swollen feelin of the fat cells filled back
    Up which I hate- liposculpt gel has alleviated this for me in the past. Wondering if eviscerate will be able to
    Do the same!?


  2. Definitely effective without stims, but ideally you would want some kind of systemic fat burner to aid.

    I would not recommend applying Evisscerate before a cheat meal. Not that there would be significant damage done, there would just not be too much use. As well, if you are incorporating your cheat meal correctly, you will already be sweating up a flood.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Definitely effective without stims, but ideally you would want some kind of systemic fat burner to aid.
    Stack it with HEAT and your body will be on FIYA!!!
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Definitely effective without stims, but ideally you would want some kind of systemic fat burner to aid.

    I would not recommend applying Evisscerate before a cheat meal. Not that there would be significant damage done, there would just not be too much use. As well, if you are incorporating your cheat meal correctly, you will already be sweating up a flood.
    .


    Yes I always end up extremely hot n flushed followed by sweating.

    I meant- since there is stimulants n caffeine in it, shouldi NOT use during a non stim period?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier

    Stack it with HEAT and your body will be on FIYA!!!
    Doing this in march with tta

  6. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    .


    Yes I always end up extremely hot n flushed followed by sweating.

    I meant- since there is stimulants n caffeine in it, shouldi NOT use during a non stim period?
    I would still use it, whenever I do any sort of activity that raises my body temp. Eviscerate kicks in
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  7. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    I would still use it, whenever I do any sort of activity that raises my body temp. Eviscerate kicks in
    That's the beauty. I put it on and get a little tingle. When get home from work and go run I feel like I just ironed my stomach. If I'm active at work I feel it light up my abs as well.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    That's the beauty. I put it on and get a little tingle. When get home from work and go run I feel like I just ironed my stomach. If I'm active at work I feel it light up my abs as well.
    I just ate some jalapenos and had Eviscerate on and I was burning LOL
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  9. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    I just ate some jalapenos and had Eviscerate on and I was burning LOL
    Well when I eat jalapeños I get a burn in places I won't put eviscerate. It's usually delayed a few hours though.

    That doesn't mean I don't love them.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MM11

    Well when I eat jalapeņos I get a burn in places I won't put eviscerate. It's usually delayed a few hours though.

    That doesn't mean I don't love them.
    Lmao
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    Well when I eat jalapeņos I get a burn in places I won't put eviscerate. It's usually delayed a few hours though.

    That doesn't mean I don't love them.
    Lemme guess....Jalapenos is a cheap mexican hooker?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Lemme guess....Jalapenos is a cheap mexican hooker?
    How'd you know that and a habanero is a Spanish tranny
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  13. I hear Jolokia likes it in the Bhut.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Lemme guess....Jalapenos is a cheap mexican hooker?
    Is there such thing as an expensive Mexican hooker? Yes banana pepper... Looks like jalapeño but with out the burn!!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by MM11

    Is there such thing as an expensive Mexican hooker? Yes banana pepper... Looks like jalapeņo but with out the burn!!
    Matt I'll bring back one when I come back from tijuana and see how spicy they are
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  16. i beleive you should give it a little time to absorb before doing cardio.. To my understanding, you can sweat it out before it starts to work.

    Dsade, any truth to this?
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  17. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    i beleive you should give it a little time to absorb before doing cardio.. To my understanding, you can sweat it out before it starts to work.

    Dsade, any truth to this?
    Correct. Wait at least 45 minutes.

  18. If u shower after applying eviscerate. Example: apply eviscerate, wait 30 min, do an hour of cardio. Then take a shower. So it's only on like 1.5 hours...

    Will the water get stuck under your skin due to pores being opened up?! Similar to a steam room then shower idea? If so, how long should u wait to hit the showers..

  19. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    If u shower after applying eviscerate. Example: apply eviscerate, wait 30 min, do an hour of cardio. Then take a shower. So it's only on like 1.5 hours...

    Will the water get stuck under your skin due to pores being opened up?! Similar to a steam room then shower idea? If so, how long should u wait to hit the showers..
    How you can apply and then do cardio is beyond me, I'm on fire just sitting around lol, unless you're using Smolder not the OG.

    Regardless I'd just follow dsades suggestion, wait 45 minutes after applying then do whatever you want.


  20. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge

    How you can apply and then do cardio is beyond me, I'm on fire just sitting around lol, unless you're using Smolder not the OG.

    Regardless I'd just follow dsades suggestion, wait 45 minutes after applying then do whatever you want.
    No it's the orig, I got the SS/eviscerate stack,. It was intense for sure.. I like when I know it's Working

  21. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge

    How you can apply and then do cardio is beyond me, I'm on fire just sitting around lol, unless you're using Smolder not the OG.

    Regardless I'd just follow dsades suggestion, wait 45 minutes after applying then do whatever you want.
    Even smolder burns.. I've been using it 12 weeks straight and it still burns just as much haha
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  22. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    No it's the orig, I got the SS/eviscerate stack,. It was intense for sure.. I like when I know it's Working
    It requires real balls to stick out the original while doing cardio, if it ever gets to your nether regions locate a source of milk(Casein) asap lol

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Even smolder burns.. I've been using it 12 weeks straight and it still burns just as much haha
    Yeah, just sitting in class I'm nervous, if I start sweating it gets intense but with Smolder I find its much more of a tingly warm than a burning warm


  23. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    It requires real balls to stick out the original while doing cardio, if it ever gets to your nether regions locate a source of milk(Casein) asap lol


    Yeah, just sitting in class I'm nervous, if I start sweating it gets intense but with Smolder I find its much more of a tingly warm than a burning warm
    I screwed up and put it on when we went out to the range with my military unit. It was no fun under the sun and in uniform
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  24. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier

    I screwed up and put it on when we went out to the range with my military unit. It was no fun under the sun and in uniform
    F that lol

  25. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier

    I screwed up and put it on when we went out to the range with my military unit. It was no fun under the sun and in uniform
    Damn that would hurt! No joke right there
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  26. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Damn that would hurt! No joke right there
    Yeah I was drenched after and red like a mofo lol
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  27. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier

    Yeah I was drenched after and red like a mofo lol
    Haha I bet. Last contest prep I put it on my glutes and my ass was on fire. Took a **** at work.. we have 1 bathroom girls and guys share it. So 30 Min later this girl goes to the bathroom and the rest of the night keeps complaining her ass burns!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  28. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

    Haha I bet. Last contest prep I put it on my glutes and my ass was on fire. Took a **** at work.. we have 1 bathroom girls and guys share it. So 30 Min later this girl goes to the bathroom and the rest of the night keeps complaining her ass burns!
    LOL

    Spreading fat burning disease!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

    Haha I bet. Last contest prep I put it on my glutes and my ass was on fire. Took a **** at work.. we have 1 bathroom girls and guys share it. So 30 Min later this girl goes to the bathroom and the rest of the night keeps complaining her ass burns!
    Haha I spread the goods with me ex. Her pooty tang was on fire lol
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  30. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Haha I bet. Last contest prep I put it on my glutes and my ass was on fire. Took a **** at work.. we have 1 bathroom girls and guys share it. So 30 Min later this girl goes to the bathroom and the rest of the night keeps complaining her ass burns!
    This is to funny!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Question about Eviscerate
    By jakesnake771 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-14-2009, 12:54 PM
Log in
Log in