Protocol DCP

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Protocol DCP


    Any idea when these items will be widely available again? Every site I've been to is out of stock.
    Still not banned.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by TonyMaserati View Post
    Any idea when these items will be widely available again? Every site I've been to is out of stock.
    Dsade mentioned it was stuck in customs, usually they post up more info on their FB page
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  3. TTA cleared customs recently, DCP and all the other goodies lining up for production. This will be the last batch of DCP with TTA and I think most of it will come here to NP.

    Protocol is in the works with a small change, or update you could say. Not the pre workout version but something new

    •   
       


  4. Very exciting things, the return of a legend, and some exciting changes coming with Protocol

  5. Please don't add nitrates to Protocol. It is good the way it is. I thought I read you might be adding nitrates to it in another thread about Protocol "advanced" I think was the term used.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Please don't add nitrates to Protocol. It is good the way it is. I thought I read you might be adding nitrates to it in another thread about Protocol "advanced" I think was the term used.
    Protocol Evolved is the pre workout and I'm unaware of what that formula will be however we plan on keeping the original version of Protocol around just with an update.


  7. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    Protocol Evolved is the pre workout and I'm unaware of what that formula will be however we plan on keeping the original version of Protocol around just with an update.

    So you will keep regular protocol around and it is not being replaced?.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    So you will keep regular protocol around and it is not being replaced?.
    OG Protocol is a solid product and we're keeping it however, there is a pre workout in formulation that is going to be called Protocol Evolved. It is not replacing protocol, both products will be sold.


  9. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    OG Protocol is a solid product and we're keeping it however, there is a pre workout in formulation that is going to be called Protocol Evolved. It is not replacing protocol, both products will be sold.
    Great. I just tried Protocol for the first time and love it. Also purchased the new Gut Health.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Great. I just tried Protocol for the first time and love it. Also purchased the new Gut Health.
    Sweet, its a great product and a really underrated. Hope you like both

    Hopefully we can keep rolling stuff out this year and really expand our base a lot


  11. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

    Great. I just tried Protocol for the first time and love it. Also purchased the new Gut Health.
    Protocol was one of the first products out with the now famous agmatine
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  12. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    Protocol was one of the first products out with the now famous agmatine
    Yessir, pretty unique formula excited to see where they take it with a pre workout


  13. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge
    Yessir, pretty unique formula excited to see where they take it with a pre workout
    The way things are going all I will need for you guys to make is protein. My supplement stash would only be Genomyx
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  14. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    The way things are going all I will need for you guys to make is protein. My supplement stash would only be Genomyx
    Hah trust me dude I wish, there will be a few new staples coming out tho along with full formulations. Its too bad protein prices keep climbing tho, makes it hard when you're in school lol


  15. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge

    Hah trust me dude I wish, there will be a few new staples coming out tho along with full formulations. Its too bad protein prices keep climbing tho, makes it hard when you're in school lol
    Or poor like me
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  16. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    The way things are going all I will need for you guys to make is protein. My supplement stash would only be Genomyx
    We actually had been working on a protein but the price increase made it in able to work.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    Or poor like me
    Understandable. If I go outside of my staples I usually cut into my grocery bill which is a big no for me.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Please don't add nitrates to Protocol. It is good the way it is. I thought I read you might be adding nitrates to it in another thread about Protocol "advanced" I think was the term used.
    There are no nitrates planned for Protocol Evolved. I had considered having Norvaline Nitrate manufactured for us, but decided against it.
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    We actually had been working on a protein but the price increase made it in able to work.
    I remember that.

    The prices just keep going up; no bueno .
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I remember that.

    The prices just keep going up; no bueno .
    It hurts to think back at how cheap I could get protein about 5 years back. The price has doubled.
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    It hurts to think back at how cheap I could get protein about 5 years back. The price has doubled.
    No joke. It's sad when I buy 20lbs at a time to try and cut down on purchasing, knowing what the price will be jumping to.

    Maybe we'll luck out and it'll balance back out, after a while. National food guidelines still suggest only 50g protein for the average 2,000 calorie diet...and 300g carbs...lol
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  22. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    No joke. It's sad when I buy 20lbs at a time to try and cut down on purchasing, knowing what the price will be jumping to.

    Maybe we'll luck out and it'll balance back out, after a while. National food guidelines still suggest only 50g protein for the average 2,000 calorie diet...and 300g carbs...lol
    That is based off an average of a 150lb male as well...

  23. Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    That is based off an average of a 150lb male as well...
    I'm just going to ask for protein samples from all Supp Companies
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  24. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    I'm just going to ask for protein samples from all Supp Companies
    Make sure you let them know you want to try every flavor of every type of protein they sell. If ON did this youd get enough for at least a week just from them.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by MM11

    Make sure you let them know you want to try every flavor of every type of protein they sell. If ON did this youd get enough for at least a week just from them.
    LOL especially with all the fitness expos going on I should be good
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  26. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    Protocol was one of the first products out with the now famous agmatine
    Agmatine alone doesn't seem to do a thing for me. I went through 3 bottles of the primaforce stuff and nothing. When I started taking protocol pre workout though I noticed more endurance, mind-muscle connection and strength. I love the flavor of the stuff too.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Agmatine alone doesn't seem to do a thing for me. I went through 3 bottles of the primaforce stuff and nothing. When I started taking protocol pre workout though I noticed more endurance, mind-muscle connection and strength. I love the flavor of the stuff too.
    The flavor is great in my opinion. I use 1 scoop intra and 1 post. I drink it half way down during my work out and refill my water bottle and even watered down I still enjoy the flavor.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    The flavor is great in my opinion. I use 1 scoop intra and 1 post. I drink it half way down during my work out and refill my water bottle and even watered down I still enjoy the flavor.
    I'm using 3 scoops pre workout, also 2 scoops of omega sports flashover. On off days sometimes I drink a scoop in between feedings. This is my first bottle of the stuff. My bottle is strange because it says "Serving size 8.25g" there is no indication of how many scoops that is or anything. I just use 3 scoops. My bottle is about halfway gone now and I was just "googling" and couldn't find it anywhere...

  29. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Agmatine alone doesn't seem to do a thing for me. I went through 3 bottles of the primaforce stuff and nothing. When I started taking protocol pre workout though I noticed more endurance, mind-muscle connection and strength. I love the flavor of the stuff too.
    I was lucky enough to log the Cherry Protocol when it came out. Stuff is BOMB! Starting a new tub of it Monday actually
    :blindfold:

  30. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I'm using 3 scoops pre workout, also 2 scoops of omega sports flashover. On off days sometimes I drink a scoop in between feedings. This is my first bottle of the stuff. My bottle is strange because it says "Serving size 8.25g" there is no indication of how many scoops that is or anything. I just use 3 scoops. My bottle is about halfway gone now and I was just "googling" and couldn't find it anywhere...
    2 scoops per serving my man. Mentioned it in post #3.

    Genomyx Protocol V2 Cherry
    Doing the MONSTERMASH with Protocol V2 Cherry
    :blindfold:

  31. Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    The flavor is great in my opinion. I use 1 scoop intra and 1 post. I drink it half way down during my work out and refill my water bottle and even watered down I still enjoy the flavor.
    Get out of my head thats what I do. I have actually added to AfterMath and it makes for a mighty tasty postWO.
    Also have tried mixing a scoop of RecoverPro with it and its delicious. But intra and post are best for me
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  32. When will this be widely available again?

  33. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    When will this be widely available again?
    Theirs a few sites that still have it and I just checked and they have 2 units left. Some ******* location
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  34. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I'm using 3 scoops pre workout, also 2 scoops of omega sports flashover. On off days sometimes I drink a scoop in between feedings. This is my first bottle of the stuff. My bottle is strange because it says "Serving size 8.25g" there is no indication of how many scoops that is or anything. I just use 3 scoops. My bottle is about halfway gone now and I was just "googling" and couldn't find it anywhere...
    Each scoop is a serving. I weighed out my scoop an a heaping scoop came out to be approximately 8.5g

  35. Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    Each scoop is a serving. I weighed out my scoop an a heaping scoop came out to be approximately 8.5g
    Nope, 2 scoops is a serving according to everyone else.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    Get out of my head thats what I do. I have actually added to AfterMath and it makes for a mighty tasty postWO.
    Also have tried mixing a scoop of RecoverPro with it and its delicious. But intra and post are best for me
    Great (anabolic) minds think alike... I love adding a scoop of lemon recover pro. The flavor is just awesome. It turns my intra work out drink to a NEAR 8:1:1 ratio of bcaa with the extra goodies protocol provides.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Nope, 2 scoops is a serving according to everyone else.
    1 scoop provides 1 serving and should be
    1g LCLT
    1.5G BA
    250mg Agmatine
    3.25g Leucine

    They're 60 scoops per tub


  38. Protocol Supplement Facts

    Serving Size: scoop (8.5 grams)
    Servings per Container: 60
    L-Leucine 3.25 g **
    Beta Alanine 1.5 g **
    L-Carnitine L-Tartarate 1 g **
    Agmatine Sulfate 250 mg **
    * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
    ** Percent Daily Values not established.
    OTHER INGREDIENTS: Natural & Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Acesulfame K


  39. It's in production right now. Should be done in a couple of weeks.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by MM11

    Great (anabolic) minds think alike... I love adding a scoop of lemon recover pro. The flavor is just awesome. It turns my intra work out drink to a NEAR 8:1:1 ratio of bcaa with the extra goodies protocol provides.
    Haha I add it to the raspberry one. Also protocol and aftermath is killa too. Protocol is very versatile
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New protocol
    By djbombsquad in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 11:48 PM
  2. which hcg protocol
    By FitModel in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-11-2011, 08:15 PM
  3. TrT protocol?
    By pete073 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-09-2010, 07:28 AM
  4. New TRT protocol
    By bigironkiller in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 05:01 PM
Log in
Log in