HEAT

  1. Registered User
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,917
    Answers
    0

    Arrow HEAT


    Can Heat be taken in the evenings or before bedtime? Is this an effective dosage given the time of day?

    Optimal dosage at 3 caps per day? Better to do 2 caps of the daily 3 for preworkout?

  2. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Can Heat be taken in the evenings or before bedtime? Is this an effective dosage given the time of day?

    Optimal dosage at 3 caps per day? Better to do 2 caps of the daily 3 for preworkout?
    Yes, and yes (evening is a great time to dose).

    As well, 3 caps a day is optimal, and I do recommend 1 preworkout.
  3. Registered User
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,917
    Answers
    0


    Cool; didn't know if it would interfere with sleep.

    So something like one before breakfast, one preworkout, and 1 at bedtime?



    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Yes, and yes (evening is a great time to dose).

    As well, 3 caps a day is optimal, and I do recommend 1 preworkout.
    •   
       

  4. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    1


    Depending on what time you work out, that would be a good protocol.
  5. Registered User
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,917
    Answers
    0


    generally around 4-5pm; so would it be better to do a 7am, noon and 4pm dosage or 7am 4pm and 10pm?



    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Depending on what time you work out, that would be a good protocol.
  6. Registered User
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,917
    Answers
    0


    Forgot to also ask, should two dosages at the same time be avoided or is that too much HEAT at one time?
  7. Registered User
    ryanp81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,122
    Answers
    0


    1 cap three times a day is what I find the be the most effective, I've tried two at once and didn't notice much of a difference....the other thing you could do is if you're doing the normal protocol of 3 caps a day you can add something like plain' ole caffeine to the first or second dosage or also take into consideration possibly adding Alpha burn into the mix and taking it with your morning dose of HEAT or when that extra focus is needed.....works pretty well.
  8. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    1


    M
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    1 cap three times a day is what I find the be the most effective, I've tried two at once and didn't notice much of a difference....the other thing you could do is if you're doing the normal protocol of 3 caps a day you can add something like plain' ole caffeine to the first or second dosage or also take into consideration possibly adding Alpha burn into the mix and taking it with your morning dose of HEAT or when that extra focus is needed.....works pretty well.
    My morning dose = 2 Alphaburn, 1 HEAT Stack, and 3 DCP.
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,127
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    MMy morning dose = 2 Alphaburn, 1 HEAT Stack, and 3 DCP.
    Jesus. Do you ever want to eat?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  10. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Jesus. Do you ever want to eat?
    Define "want."
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,127
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Define "want."
    As in food actually sounds appealing. I took 1 Heat, 1 Alphaburn, and a cup of coffee and didn't have any hunger for about 5 hours.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  12. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    As in food actually sounds appealing. I took 1 Heat, 1 Alphaburn, and a cup of coffee and didn't have any hunger for about 5 hours.
    Not really. I end up sucking down a protein shake with olive oil and Glycemyx Advanced.
  13. Registered User
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,917
    Answers
    0


    Never used Alphaburn before, but looked up the ingredients and seems like it is part of the overall ingredients of HEAT?

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    MMy morning dose = 2 Alphaburn, 1 HEAT Stack, and 3 DCP.
  14. Official Genomyx Wizard
    Board Sponsor
    itzDodge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    687
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Never used Alphaburn before, but looked up the ingredients and seems like it is part of the overall ingredients of HEAT?
    AlphaBurn is simply Alpha Yohimbine(Rauwolscine) and Piperine. Piperine aids in absorption and alpha yohimbine is just that awesome for fat loss and recomps that it deserves to be its own product.

  15. Registered User
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,902
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    MMy morning dose = 2 Alphaburn, 1 HEAT Stack, and 3 DCP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Jesus. Do you ever want to eat?
    Sick combo
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  16. Registered User
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,917
    Answers
    0


    That is what I figured. So HEAT is like AlphaBurn plus more? So between the two and pick one, better to just go with HEAT?



    Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    AlphaBurn is simply Alpha Yohimbine(Rauwolscine) and Piperine. Piperine aids in absorption and alpha yohimbine is just that awesome for fat loss and recomps that it deserves to be its own product.
  17. Registered User
    MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,818
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    That is what I figured. So HEAT is like AlphaBurn plus more? So between the two and pick one, better to just go with HEAT?
    By taking H.E.A.T. You would be covering the ingredients in alphaburn.
  18. Official Genomyx Wizard
    Board Sponsor
    itzDodge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    687
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    That is what I figured. So HEAT is like AlphaBurn plus more? So between the two and pick one, better to just go with HEAT?

    AlphaBurn is great simply due to alpha yohimbine's awesomeness but with HEAT you will be getting some other goodies as well. Think of AlphaBurn as more of a cost effective supplement. AlphaBurn is pretty good but HEAT is a little bit more awesome.

  19. Registered User
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,917
    Answers
    0


    That is what I thought; thanks for the clarification.


    Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    By taking H.E.A.T. You would be covering the ingredients in alphaburn.
  20. Registered User
    ryanp81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,122
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    MMy morning dose = 2 Alphaburn, 1 HEAT Stack, and 3 DCP.
    I need some alphaburn now to try out this combo....and some more HEAT as well.
  21. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Ajerone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    313
    Answers
    0


    Good thing both are so affordable and effective
  22. Registered User
    MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,818
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Ajerone View Post
    Good thing both are so affordable and effective
    And versatile!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Qs regarding HEAT + DCP
    By 350zTT in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 08:41 AM
  2. AT2 and HEAT
    By Rodja in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-02-2011, 06:22 PM
  3. Sci-Fit Heat am/pm
    By FitModel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-21-2007, 04:09 PM
  4. best way to heat
    By Justin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-13-2007, 05:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in