When starts Slin Sane working?

1. Hix
    Answers

When starts Slin Sane working?

Hi,

When Slins Sane starts working? I mean it is starting with the first dose and carb meal or when?

2. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Hix View Post
    Hi,

When Slins Sane starts working? I mean it is starting with the first dose and carb meal or when?
    Huh.........how about reading the label.

Ok that might be a little too hard so here's what the label says : Take 1 capsule fifteen minutes before pre-workout meal. Consume at least sixty to one-hundred grams of complex carbohydrates

3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    Huh.........how about reading the label.

Ok that might be a little too hard so here's what the label says : Take 1 capsule fifteen minutes before pre-workout meal. Consume at least sixty to one-hundred grams of complex carbohydrates
    Huh........Pretty sure he wants to know when he'll start feeling the effects of Slin-Sane.

•   

4. Senior Member
    Answers

youll feel it during your workout.

5. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda View Post
    Huh........Pretty sure he wants to know when he'll start feeling the effects of Slin-Sane.
    If he pays attention to the label he will feel the effects simple as that.

6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Answers

effects can be experienced with a single dose.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

You should notice a clean energy feeling during your work out starting with the first dose. As far as aesthetic changes depending on your diet and goals you should notice a difference around 2 weeks if fat loss is your goal. you should notice more pronounced pumps right away regardless.

8. Hix
    Answers

what about with the fat loss dosage scheme, and the before bed time dosage?

9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

what about with the fat loss dosage scheme, and the before bed time dosage?
    Fat loss of course will all depend on your diet. But slinsane will help. Depending when you work out I would start with 1 cap a day 20 mind before your meal with the most carbs. If a pre work out meal with carbs is an option I would recommend that. You can add a second or third cap if you feel the need.

As for the pre bed dose, it's a newer way of thinking and the idea is that it will help increase GH levels while sleeping. I have given this a shot before. One thing I noticed is that I would get real deep sleep, and woke up really hungry.

10. Hix
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    Fat loss of course will all depend on your diet. But slinsane will help. Depending when you work out I would start with 1 cap a day 20 mind before your meal with the most carbs. If a pre work out meal with carbs is an option I would recommend that. You can add a second or third cap if you feel the need.

As for the pre bed dose, it's a newer way of thinking and the idea is that it will help increase GH levels while sleeping. I have given this a shot before. One thing I noticed is that I would get real deep sleep, and woke up really hungry.
    Okay, I'll use 2-3 caps daily. With food and gainer.

But few more important questions.

1. How long is active SS in the body ,when i eat in every 2-3 hours
    2. Its ok take it along with fatburner and eating after 2 hours later?
    3. Its ok Drinking SS with bcaa's,creatine or protein?
    4. Eating after 2 hours later.

Thanks in advance

11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

youll want to only take it if you plan on eating withing 15minutes bro...

Take the fat burner by itself then take the SlinSane as you approach your mealtime..
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

12. Official Genomyx Wizard
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    youll want to only take it if you plan on eating withing 15minutes bro...

Take the fat burner by itself then take the SlinSane as you approach your mealtime..
    dat ^^^^

13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I would not wait 2 hours after dosing slinsane to eat. 15-30 mins works best for me. Bcaa and creatine will be just fine with slinsane.

14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Okay, I'll use 2-3 caps daily. With food and gainer.

But few more important questions.

1. How long is active SS in the body ,when i eat in every 2-3 hours
    2. Its ok take it along with fatburner and eating after 2 hours later?
    3. Its ok Drinking SS with bcaa's,creatine or protein?
    4. Eating after 2 hours later.

Thanks in advance
    i'm a bit confused by a couple of these, but i'll be as comprehensive as possible...

1. effects of banaba peak arouond the 20 minute mark, while gymnema and norvaline would last considerably longer. this is why we suggest having the meal 15-30 minutes after taking the capsule(s). if you eat every 2-3 hours, you don't have to take a capsule before every meal. every other meal is fine, or just select 2 meals with the largest carbohydrate amount and have a capsule before each.

2. this is one i'm confused about... you can certainly take slin-sane with a burner, but you wouldn't want to wait 2 hours before eating.

3. perfectly fine, keep in mind, though, that protein will result in an insulin spike, but it wouldn't result in a similar way to that of a protein/oats combination.

4. also confused... you don't want to take a slin-sane, eat, and then take another capsule 2 hours later. see #1.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Just to add some of my experiences. I eat carbs with every meal. I usually dose slinsane with my highest non post work out carb meal. Also before cheat meals. I work out in the am fasted due to my schedule but I would recommend a dose before your prework out meal as well If you have one.

I personally have the approach that a lower dose for longer has a higher return on investment (ROI) and muscle takes a while to build (especially naturally) 2-3x the dose does not mean 2-3x the effectiveness. Especially with me high doses of GDAs usually is bad news for my digestive system.

If you wanted you could move some carbs from a later meal to one you take slinsane before. The meal after my post work out meal is my highest carb meal. My last meal of the day is my lowest. Because slinsane is versatile I dosing questions are very common. We on AM tend to like to over think things. I like to try to keep things simple. Slinsane at 1 cap a day is effective for me and many others. Find what works best for your body/diet/schedule.

Your questions are good and kudos to you for researching what goes in your body!!

16. Hix
    Answers

Ok, thanks

I just forgott this: using 3-4 days on 1-2 days of ,and 3 days on 4 days off if fat loss is the question. would not decrease the effects of slin sane?

17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Ok, thanks

I just forgott this: using 3-4 days on 1-2 days of ,and 3 days on 4 days off if fat loss is the question. would not decrease the effects of slin sane?
    There is no loading process needed so that would work fine.

It looks like you are doing some sort of carb cycling for fat loss? I personally have done carb cycling for a summer cut and only dosed before high carb meals (on high carb days) and had great results.

People have been experimenting using GDAs pre bed to boost GH spikes during REM. You could always try a cap 15 mins pre bed if you are low carbing for a few days. It is a supplement that shows benefits with long term use but would absolutely be effective the way you laid it out.

18. Hix
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    There is no loading process needed so that would work fine.

It looks like you are doing some sort of carb cycling for fat loss? I personally have done carb cycling for a summer cut and only dosed before high carb meals (on high carb days) and had great results.

People have been experimenting using GDAs pre bed to boost GH spikes during REM. You could always try a cap 15 mins pre bed if you are low carbing for a few days. It is a supplement that shows benefits with long term use but would absolutely be effective the way you laid it out.
    How long term use, 1 or 2 months of use or 3? I have 3 bottle Slin Sane,but i don't know how long will last, and how much will i use. But i will tell the results.

19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.
    Answers

I and many other users have dosed SS for up to 6 months, without any decrease in effectiveness; it is good to cycle all supplements though, but Slin Sane I have run for quite some time!

20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Ajerone View Post
    I and many other users have dosed SS for up to 6 months, without any decrease in effectiveness; it is good to cycle all supplements though, but Slin Sane I have run for quite some time!
    Agreed. I always have some on hand for damage control for cheat/splurge meals. I have seen no ill nor diminished effect from long term use.

The best advice I could give is run what you have already. Play around with doses if you wish. If you like it keep using it until you notice diminishing effects. If you use what you have and don't like it I would move on. Either way please share your experience positive or negative.

21. Hix
    Answers

Okay, Thanks

22. Official Genomyx Wizard
    Answers

Okay, Thanks
    Feel free to let us know how its going or come back with any more questions dewd

23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

U guys have some good answers for slin sane here.. Hope u can help.. I've Been taking anabolic pump as a staple for about 2.5 years now.. Thinking of trying out slin sane.. How Would u all compare it's effectiveness on a low to moderate carb diet? I tend to gain fat easily and am goin to attempt a lean bulk soon to try and get rid of my skinny fat ecto body...

I train fasted so pre wo dose is
    Not an option... I'm thinking one cap before 2 highest carb meals? One
    Bottle to last 30 days....

Would this be comparable to my AP usage of 3 caps/day before 3 meals? I NOtice slin sane forumla very similar to p slin (plus norvaline) thanks guys
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I would recommend that you use slinsane with your 2 highest carb meals.

I notices in another thread you mentioned using neovar. You could use 1-2 caps of slinsane on top of neovar with your highest carb meals. I would start with 1 and see how you like it. Maybe add a second if your really eating a lot of carbs that day.

25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MM11
    I would recommend that you use slinsane with your 2 highest carb meals.

I notices in another thread you mentioned using neovar. You could use 1-2 caps of slinsane on top of neovar with your highest carb meals. I would start with 1 and see how you like it. Maybe add a second if your really eating a lot of carbs that day.
    Right. I will be using the neo in march and April to finish off my lean bulk. (yes I plan this far ahead, I enjoy it as a hobby lol) I am just thinking it it's overkill or not.. I def want the neo for the creatine.. I'm thinking dosing like this:

1st dose - 3 neovar+1 SS 15 min prior to post work out meal

2nd dose- 3 neovar+1 SS 15 min prior to next large meal

OR 3 neovar 15 min prior to next large meal

3rd dose- 1 to 2 SS 15 min prior to large meal depending on carb amount

Basically if I'm going to have another large
    Meal, I will save the 2 SS for it..

If not I will just use them with the neovar.

I am most likely gonna get the 3 for 40$ from d p s ... Again, just worried about overkill, I tend to do things in extremes lol
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. slin sane
    By ambulldog in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 05-05-2012, 06:32 PM
  2. Slin Sane and R-ALA
    By WittyName in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-10-2011, 04:45 PM
  3. Slin Sane OOO
    By dollar662 in forum Genomyx