Important, kinda urgent EVISCERATE question

1. Registered User
    Answers

Important, kinda urgent EVISCERATE question

so as you know hot water/sweat and heat make this stuff burn like no other. When exfoliating in shower and using warm water the burns even more powerful.

i do not mind this what so ever. however how does it affect an area thats getting tattooed in terms of pain receptors (i know capsaicin plays a role in that). Also when should one stop using it prior to getting ink done.

Also its not just eviscerate any more, i added a bunch of things like clen aromasin and other ingredients (cholin carnitine HCA octopamine fucoxantin)

my tattoo apt is on thursday at 12 30. when should i stop dosing...

Thanks.

2. Official Genomyx Wizard
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I'd stop now amigo just to be wear of any locally accumulated water retention with all that **** in there, you wouldn't want it to fade half way through the tat

Capsaicin might kill some feelings of pain if you apply it and run it under hot water, obviously it will burn like a mother****er for some bit but it would kill of some sensations at the surface. My dad uses it for any sort of skin irritation, applys some runs it under hot water for like 1 minute and its intense but after hes washed it away he says hes good.

3. Registered User
    Answers

well water retention will take usually 36 hours i was going to do last dose tuesday morning.

maybe matt will know.
    •   

4. Official Genomyx Wizard
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards View Post
    well water retention will take usually 36 hours i was going to do last dose tuesday morning.

maybe matt will know.
    Yah I realize my input was limited but didn't want you to think noone is payin attention

Hopefully he checks the forums today

5. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Answers

i'm confused... is water retention the concern? (it shouldn't be)... or is it pain receptor sensitivity? (it shouldn't be)

stop immediately if your appointment is on thursday; and it'll obviously be a while before you can apply anything but antibacterial ointment to the tatted area.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    i'm confused... is water retention the concern? (it shouldn't be)... or is it pain receptor sensitivity? (it shouldn't be)

stop immediately if your appointment is on thursday; and it'll obviously be a while before you can apply anything but antibacterial ointment to the tatted area.
    im wondering if it will increase or decrease pain... will it make it hurt more or less?, as well as breakdown the ink/affect the new ink due to it still being in the skin.

not so much worried about water retention but i plan on going in dry.
  7. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards View Post
    im wondering if it will increase or decrease pain... will it make it hurt more or less?, as well as breakdown the ink/affect the new ink due to it still being in the skin.

not so much worried about water retention but i plan on going in dry.
    honestly, you're going to be fine... just cease use beginning today on the area you're having inked on thursday.

where are you having work done? i have a half-back piece (right side, neck to ass crack) that i've been looking forward to for a while now that might come to fruition next fall.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    honestly, you're going to be fine... just cease use beginning today on the area you're having inked on thursday.

where are you having work done? i have a half-back piece (right side, neck to ass crack) that i've been looking forward to for a while now that might come to fruition next fall.
    having it done in NYC at kings avenue tattoo.. best shop ever the guys there are like top 10 in the world.

The piece will begin right above pubic bone, and go up to my belly button. And itll flare off to the side to connect both peices i have on my ribs.

essentially accentuating the V i have.

I have a clown on each rib cage, and puttin and evil demonic realistic clown face in the area connecting the 2.

i just made a CWE of Vicodin to remove the acetometaphine (apap) from it so i dont destroy my liver.

and i got some ultram.

5 hours, i need to relax. I realized when im tense i sweat. Like with my foot. i had 2.5 hours of work there and i couldnt relax or get comfortable so i sweat immensly. ink faded (not too too bad at all but overall a little lighter then id like) from the amount of sweat. but it could have been from starting fight training and wearing socks and sweating in those too.

either way. taking no chances.
  9. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Unless you are applying JUST before, or on top of fresh ink, Eviscerate will not affect tat quality. If you apply a few hours before, you might see a minor reduction in pain - but it will be insignificant.

Water retention won't do anything but slightly puff the area, possible distorting any detailed areas - but other than that won't be a concern.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

thanks matt so ill stop about 36 hours before and run with a swaet belt the day of!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Urgent question on proanabolic kit
    By eman in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 08:26 AM
  2. first cycle pct confusion..kinda urgent need help bad
    By linus420 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-14-2010, 10:08 AM
  3. URGENT: Epi bloodwork question
    By Brandon21 in forum Celtic Labs