Matt!!!

  1. Cool Matt!!!


    What new products are you working on??
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider


  2. Thrad should be stickied


  3. seriously just thinking that!!!

    RECOVERBRO


    •   
       


  4. Don't forget to stay posted on our facebook page - that's where lots of the most recent information can be found

  5. recently finished/finalized:

    Genomyx Basyx Glycemyx (in production)
    Genomyx Glycemyx Advanced (formula complete, testing complete, awaiting ingredients)
    Genomyx Protocol Advanced (formula complete testing complete, awaiting ingredients)
    Genomyx Abliderate Advanced (formula update complete, testing complete, awaiting ingredients through Customs)

    in late-stage design:

    Genomyx Cardio Amplifier

  6. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Genomyx Cardio Amplifier
    que?


  7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    recently finished/finalized:

    Genomyx Basyx Glycemyx (in production)
    Genomyx Glycemyx Advanced (formula complete, testing complete, awaiting ingredients)
    Genomyx Protocol Advanced (formula complete testing complete, awaiting ingredients)
    Genomyx Abliderate Advanced (formula update complete, testing complete, awaiting ingredients through Customs)

    in late-stage design:

    Genomyx Cardio Amplifier
    Which of these would be the PreWO mix I saw you mention on the FB? hmmmmm?
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  8. WOOT!!!!!!

    RECOVERBRO



  9. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Which of these would be the PreWO mix I saw you mention on the FB? hmmmmm?
    Protocol Evolved is the PreWO.

  10. Wooo sounds like its a good time over here, lots of new products can't wait for the new Abliderate and of course will have to try the Cardio Amplifier been hitting atleast 3, 5K runs a week lately. Have to put it to the riggers.

  11. Nice , thanks Matt, hope you Christine and the family are well.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Protocol Evolved is the PreWO.
    Very Nice! How far out would you say you are from releasing the profile of it?
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  13. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Very Nice! How far out would you say you are from releasing the profile of it?
    We won't release the profile until the final product ships from production.

  14. 2012 is going to be good!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  15. After winter my fat ass will need the cardio amplifier!!

  16. Very exciting things coming, fellas! Matt is the man

  17. To bad he's not cloning his genius as a super nootropic.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    To bad he's not cloning his genius as a super nootropic.
    Clear Edge Renewed is still in development, and going well.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Clear Edge Renewed is still in development, and going well.
    Ha ok well I guess that will have to substitute.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    recently finished/finalized:

    Genomyx Basyx Glycemyx (in production)
    Genomyx Glycemyx Advanced (formula complete, testing complete, awaiting ingredients)
    Genomyx Protocol Advanced (formula complete testing complete, awaiting ingredients)
    Genomyx Abliderate Advanced (formula update complete, testing complete, awaiting ingredients through Customs)

    in late-stage design:

    Genomyx Cardio Amplifier

    Saw on facebook that you guys are no longer going to release Basyx Glycemyx. Are you just taking the materials that you were going to use for Glycemyx and using them for Glycemyx Advanced?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by jaymode View Post
    Saw on facebook that you guys are no longer going to release Basyx Glycemyx. Are you just taking the materials that you were going to use for Glycemyx and using them for Glycemyx Advanced?
    Some of them, yes. One of the ingredients I have decided against using at all.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Some of them, yes. One of the ingredients I have decided against using at all.
    If its what I think then I'm a happy camper


  23. Quote Originally Posted by jaymode View Post
    Saw on facebook that you guys are no longer going to release Basyx Glycemyx. Are you just taking the materials that you were going to use for Glycemyx and using them for Glycemyx Advanced?
    From what I've been told, Glycemyx Advanced is the only version of the product that will become available. But its formula is superior, so really, yall win

  24. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Clear Edge Renewed is still in development, and going well.
    This. NOW!!!!
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  25. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    This. NOW!!!!
    this was before my time but lots of people liked it, did it really have a 3$ price tag at some point? just reading old forum posts lol


  26. at some point, yes.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. to Matt D...
    By Sputnik in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-10-2006, 05:53 AM
  2. If you want to HELP out Matt/CNW!!!!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Supplements
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 10-06-2005, 01:48 PM
  3. If you want to HELP out Matt/CNW!!!!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-08-2005, 10:18 PM
Log in
Log in