protocol ?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
im giving this another go. last time i tried it im guessing the ag-sulf was giving me some intestinal issues. so

1)is there anything i can do or take to help alleviate if this comes up again? i started at half dose

2)is the scoop included considered 1 serving

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
2 scoops provide what's on the label... best thing to do, if you're experiencing GI distress, is to use single-scoop servings and just split them up.

you could also take it with or immediately before food.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I split my doses for this reason. I take 1 intra work out and 1 pre bed and feel much better. Intra work out helps because I sip rather than chug it all at once as well.

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
I split it into 4 just cause it tastes so damn good, I want to drink it all day!

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to note I changed my protocol.. Protocol to 1 scoop intra and 1 post 15-20 mins pre shake or meal and my recovery has improved.

As well the label says 1 serving = 8.25g I weighed 1 scoop and it weighed 8.4g. I believe 1 scoop = 1 serving.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As well the label says 1 serving = 8.25g I weighed 1 scoop and it weighed 8.4g. I believe 1 scoop = 1 serving.
awesome, mike! thanks for posting this... the label issues have been fixed since that initial mishap, so here's hoping everyone using this now has one of the new tubs.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
awesome, mike! thanks for posting this... the label issues have been fixed since that initial mishap, so here's hoping everyone using this now has one of the new tubs.
That's what I figured. Maybe it originally had a different scoop or something. But at 60 servings a bottle protocol is a great deal!

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
I wanted to note I changed my protocol.. Protocol to 1 scoop intra and 1 post 15-20 mins pre shake or meal and my recovery has improved.

This is great to know, thanks!!!