- 10-20-2011, 09:10 PM
im giving this another go. last time i tried it im guessing the ag-sulf was giving me some intestinal issues. so
1)is there anything i can do or take to help alleviate if this comes up again? i started at half dose
2)is the scoop included considered 1 servingNoob looking for alot of guidance
I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water
- 10-21-2011, 01:16 PM
2 scoops provide what's on the label... best thing to do, if you're experiencing GI distress, is to use single-scoop servings and just split them up.
you could also take it with or immediately before food.HYBRID Performance Nutrition
Mike ~ R/D
- 10-25-2011, 01:02 PM
I split my doses for this reason. I take 1 intra work out and 1 pre bed and feel much better. Intra work out helps because I sip rather than chug it all at once as well.
11-16-2011, 09:11 AM
I split it into 4 just cause it tastes so damn good, I want to drink it all day!
11-16-2011, 10:18 AM
I wanted to note I changed my protocol.. Protocol to 1 scoop intra and 1 post 15-20 mins pre shake or meal and my recovery has improved.
As well the label says 1 serving = 8.25g I weighed 1 scoop and it weighed 8.4g. I believe 1 scoop = 1 serving.
11-16-2011, 10:47 AM
11-16-2011, 08:58 PM
11-17-2011, 10:28 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By phantom in forum GenomyxReplies: 25Last Post: 11-10-2010, 01:57 PM
- By pete073 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 8Last Post: 01-09-2010, 06:28 AM
- By keithdolby in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2009, 10:47 AM
- By muslhead in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 10-10-2008, 10:39 AM
- By MPFit in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 03-15-2006, 02:33 PM