Slin Sane Addict

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
I started off taking 1 cap ED as the bottle said.
First week seemed the same.
Second week I started to kind of lean out a little.
This is the end of the fourth week and yesterday was my cheat day.

Spaghetti, ribs, butter roll(dough, milk, butter, sugar and seasoning), and cornbread and gravy.

Spaced the meals out and took like 1 Slin Sane before each.
Even though I ate a huge bowl of butter roll and went to sleep about an hour and a half later I woke up with no bloat and my body felt tight upon awakening.

Amazing stuff.
Going to make sure I keep some on hand.
This stuff helps me to lean out better than the stim/thermo products.
I thought I might have been diabetic or something because it worked so well but the doc said I was fine.

Just my weird body chemistry.
Milk thistle gives me energy and focus... go figure.

Please keep the Slin Sane around.
And the Gut Health as well.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I have 4 bottles of this stuff on my shelf right now. Absolutely love it.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Next pay period I am going to have to stock up myself.
Did the background research and it kind of made me understand why.

Recommending it to a few friends of mine.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Glad you love it man, slin sane is awesome for both price and how effective it works

Blood sugar control is a huge factor in body composition so often over looked, especially when cutting down

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I love Slin Sane....I actually look forward looking to it on a daily basis, especially for those late cheat meals and it kicks ass post w/o.

Troy1982

Troy1982

Awards
Are you guys referring to the Purus Labs product? I received and free bottle and have yet to use it but now I am excited to try it out when I cut.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you guys referring to the Purus Labs product? I received and free bottle and have yet to use it but now I am excited to try it out when I cut.
You're in the Genomyx form. That should be clue number 1.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
That is why I asked. A simple no would have sufficed.
While I agree a simple no would have sufficed, dsade still has a valid point. Why would people be talking about a supplement made by one company, in another company's sub-forum?

Troy1982

Troy1982

Awards
While I agree a simple no would have sufficed, dsade still has a valid point. Why would people be talking about a supplement made by one company, in another company's sub-forum?
Again, that is why I asked. I had not heard of Slin Sane by Genomyx. That is why I asked.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wasn't trying to be rude, but there seems to be a lot of questions lately that could be answered by a 4 second google search. For example...

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&cp=5&gs_id=1v&xhr=t&q=slin+sane&qe=c2xpbiBzYW5l&qesig=jS1shTH9ARAGFwcWqUEVeA&pkc=AFgZ2tlNMdREecl25Izu5GW4kzkRyx4KVVJd8aleLIVJyywaABLnjDGOnMFKI_ehsgegadV_lmAiu41QQ9VlqIBRFAU4XOBvSg&pq=slinsane&pf=p&sclient=psy-ab&source=hp&pbx=1&oq=slin+sane&aq=0&aqi=g4&aql=&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=b211db0a3841d58f&biw=1280&bih=558

This is the return for putting "slin sane" in a google search. There is pretty much nothing BUT Genomyx results.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Again, that is why I asked. I had not heard of Slin Sane by Genomyx. That is why I asked.
Lol...if you received a free bottle of Purus Labs stuff shouldn't you know its not Slin Sane just from looking at the bottle? :p

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
love me some slin sane. its effective, price effective and the big one for me is it doenst destroy my tummy like all other similar products have

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Had some Gymnema powder on hand when I ran out of slin sane.
I thought they were lying about the negating your sugar taste buds.
But true to form I drank some with water and I could not taste sugar in anything for a couple of hours.
I know you guys already know of the effect but if it could be put into say a dissolving strip, would be a good diet aid for some people.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nutra needs another sale on slinsane! I just ran out from my new years sale stash!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nutra needs another sale on slinsane! I just ran out from my new years sale stash!
Dude I know! I had 6 bottles. Down to the last half a bottle :(

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I got 8 bottles during the last sale. It's not often to find effective products so affordable. It's one of few GDAs that doesnt tear my stomach up.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got 8 bottles during the last sale. It's not often to find effective products so affordable. It's one of few GDAs that doesnt tear my stomach up.
So true! The word "green" comes to mind with all the others.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
So true! The word "green" comes to mind with all the others.
Only glycobol at 2 caps at a time made any green effects. 1 cap I was fine. Anabolic pump "explosive violent frequent bathroom trips" was my case.

Slinsane the really only thing I'll experience is If I wait to long after my dose I feel hypoglycemic. But that just makes sense. It is by far the easiest on my bowels.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only glycobol at 2 caps at a time made any green effects. 1 cap I was fine. Anabolic pump "explosive violent frequent bathroom trips" was my case.

Slinsane the really only thing I'll experience is If I wait to long after my dose I feel hypoglycemic. But that just makes sense. It is by far the easiest on my bowels.
Lmao. I had the same experience with Anabolic Dump. Glycobol I've never tried, but Slin Sane has treated me well, and has a great price tag so I stick with it.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
id like to see a sugar reading on every one who says they feel hypo... just becuase usually these products only exert effect in presence of glucose.

i take GDAs in between meals and NEVER feel hypo. doesnt matter what i take OR how much.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
id like to see a sugar reading on every one who says they feel hypo... just becuase usually these products only exert effect in presence of glucose.

i take GDAs in between meals and NEVER feel hypo. doesnt matter what i take OR how much.
I just want to state for the record I FELT hypo. I never had blood sugar tested to confirm this. It may have had no impact on my blood sugar at all, and with out blood tests I can't be sure. I am sure I would get really tired, cranky, have problems focusing, and feel like passing out If I wait to long. Also after I do get to my meal I get a very clean energy rush.

I also feel GDA products work
Much better (especially in my case) with complex carbs. Especially when talking about getting energy or a pump.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
how many carbs need to be taken per slim sane dose?

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established

Same here.
I can take it and wait three hours to eat and no "hypo" effects.
Could just be different body chemistry.
Same way some stuff works for some and not for others.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
How does this look for a leaning/test boosting stack to take with Slin Sane?
Suggestions are welcome.
Just trying to keep things down to three or four ingredients.
Should I use benzoflavone instead for estrogen control?

Fenugreek PE 50% 200 MG N/A
Coleus Forskohlii 200 MG N/A
Diindolylmethane 65 MG N/A
Indole - 3 - Carbinole 65 MG N/A
Piperine 98% 10 MG N/A

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
\
How does this look for a leaning/test boosting stack to take with Slin Sane?
Suggestions are welcome.
Just trying to keep things down to three or four ingredients.
Should I use benzoflavone instead for estrogen control?

Fenugreek PE 50%200 MG N/A
Coleus Forskohlii200 MG N/A
Diindolylmethane65 MG N/A
Indole - 3 - Carbinole65 MG N/A
Piperine 98%10 MG N/A
personally indole 3 carbinol hurts my wood, and i get a drop in libido. much more fenegreek, but why just those, i mean you can superdose bulk powders, buying kilos are much easier.

adding alpha y and cinnamon would be a good start.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Not a big fan of super dosing mainly because I respond really well to low doses of any herbal booster except trib.
Plus I do not need a big boost in libido right now since it is annoyingly high enough without supplements.
Since I am sans GF/FB really would be a waste.

Could I replace the i3c and dim with white button mushroom extract?
Or the I3C might work to lower my drive a bit.

Cinnamon sounds pretty good.
And since Alpha-y can be taken pre-bed without issues I'll add it in.

Thanks a bunch for the advice.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Everyone remember to dose your slinsane before hitting up the Halloween candy!

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Everyone remember to dose your slinsane before hitting up the Halloween candy!
Hell yea bro, back workout + slin sane = crazy pose WO pump

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"Don't forget to drink your ovaltine."

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
A tip for the holidays.
Take Slin Sane about 15 minutes before you eat. 1 or 2 caps.
Add to that about 500 mg - 1 gram of Curcumin.

Now cannot say tha it will work for everyone but did this before a huge cheat meal.....
Granny called and told me I had to come and get some of her soul food.
No bloat, reduced the post meal lethargy, got a subtle pump all over, and later on had a very good disposal process.

Slin Sane by itself is our combined military. Pretty tough.
Add Curcumin and you upgrade their weapons.

good stuff.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Sure I read you guys are reformulating slin sane?

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
A reformulation is in the works, v2 :)

Great to see the Slin Sane lovin! I agree with all of it, a staple for me for as long as I can remember now. Price tag certainly makes it one of the most effective, valuable, and beneficial supplements on the market today. Sleek, simple, affordable, effective. What more could one ask for?? No blowjobs.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established

Great to see the Slin Sane lovin! I agree with all of it, a staple for me for as long as I can remember now. Price tag certainly makes it one of the most effective, valuable, and beneficial supplements on the market today. Sleek, simple, affordable, effective. What more could one ask for?? No blowjobs.
One could ask for larger bottles of SlinSane.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What is the consensus pre-bed?

Since my only carbs on WO days come post workout in 1 meal of about 200g, I was thinking of doing 2 caps post workout at 5pm, and 1 cap pre-bed. Would the pre-bed be overkill?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

wow a reformulation? Hmm.. Like the way the current one is dosed... WHen will the new one hit? (Might have to stock up on the old one now lol)

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established

Since my only carbs on WO days come post workout in 1 meal of about 200g, I was thinking of doing 2 caps post workout at 5pm, and 1 cap pre-bed. Would the pre-bed be overkill?
I wouldn't dose slin sane post workout since your body is primed for nutrient delivery to the muscles(adiponectin spiked, skeletal muscle blood flow high). Do you not take any carbs before training? That is when SS would shine, and the pre-bed isn't overkill. The pre-bed dose should do a lot of good things theoretically(elevate GH response, deepen sleep, reduce sub-q water storage) although I don't know of a study testing GDAs prior to sleep lol, but trust me the science behind it is there :D

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
wow a reformulation? Hmm.. Like the way the current one is dosed... WHen will the new one hit? (Might have to stock up on the old one now lol)
Not sure myself, dsade is trying to make sure it keeps in this price range but at the same time hes a mad man and he thinks he can make it more effective :eek: I have faith in him :D

Not sure how it's gunna be done, but I'm going to be stocked out the ass on the old slin-sane myself too lol

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No, I eat no carbs leading up to my WO.

In regards to the post workout period, I would agree, HOWEVER just about every GDA on the market seems to be recommended post WO.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
No, I eat no carbs leading up to my WO.

In regards to the post workout period, I would agree, HOWEVER just about every GDA on the market seems to be recommended post WO.
They don't all have gymnema :p Unless you're cutting down I would advise against it, gymnemic acid is structurally similar to glucose so it has the ability fill the receptors for glucose that line the intestines and has a cumulative effect. People attempting keto diets would probably benefit very well from long term usage and of course people cutting down in general benefit very well.

If you still want to get something post workout, GDA wise, I would suggest some bulk Na-R-ALA(make sure its Geronova) otherwise SS all day erry day :D

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established

It really depends on what your goals are. I like SS before bed when in trying to cut down. I seem to sleep heavier. I also will second the non use post work out on a bulk. Let your post work out carbs do their thing. I would highly recommend SS with your meal PrE work out. You should have an awesome feeling of natural clean energy and a wicked pump.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
They don't all have gymnema :p
Actually all of the ones I am referring to, do.lol

Need2, Recompadrol, MD's gda specifically.

2 do have ala so I see your point there. However I planned to take r-ala post regardless, with ss. Maybe I will just use it pre bed, or if I have a carb meal earlier in the day.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
I just got a bottle of Slin Sane, waiting it to get here
it was i think the only GDA i didn't try and it was about time to give it
a shot :)
Curious about the V2 tho', I've read only good reviews about SS
Could you spill any beans about it? New ingredients/formula or just different dosage?

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
I just got a bottle of Slin Sane, waiting it to get here
it was i think the only GDA i didn't try and it was about time to give it
a shot :)
Curious about the V2 tho', I've read only good reviews about SS
Could you spill any beans about it? New ingredients/formula or just different dosage?
Sweet like I stated before its best as a long term GDA for people like you who prefer keto plus its pretty cost effective. dsade is trying to keep the v2 in the same price range and the technicals have been getting worked out for some time but from what I understand a few new things have been mentioned if you poke your head around our sub section here actually. IIRC one was 4-hydroxyisoleucine from fenugreek

http://diabetes.diabetesjournals.org/content/47/2/206
Interdasting but as far as actual announcements go soon I'm unsure, dsade or one of the other higher ups might chime in but otherwise its best to just check here or the FB page from time to time. As soon as I'm allowed to I'll be telling everyone everything I'm allowed :D

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Sweet like I stated before its best as a long term GDA for people like you who prefer keto plus its pretty cost effective. dsade is trying to keep the v2 in the same price range and the technicals have been getting worked out for some time but from what I understand a few new things have been mentioned if you poke your head around our sub section here actually. IIRC one was 4-hydroxyisoleucine from fenugreek

http://diabetes.diabetesjournals.org/content/47/2/206
Interdasting but as far as actual announcements go soon I'm unsure, dsade or one of the other higher ups might chime in but otherwise its best to just check here or the FB page from time to time. As soon as I'm allowed to I'll be telling everyone everything I'm allowed :D
You know me well.. :D

I have high expectation form SS, and I'm very curious because it has ingredients I've never used before
Can't wait for it to get here

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
You know me well.. :D

I have high expectation form SS, and I'm very curious because it has ingredients I've never used before
Can't wait for it to get here
Well please let us know how your experience goes after you use SS. Honest feedback is always appreciated!