Alphaburn cycle length

  1. Registered User
    ninociamik's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    161
    Answers
    0

    Alphaburn cycle length


    Hi,

    Currently I'm using alphaburn for almost 2 months, and liking it so far. Does alphaburn needs to be cycled? right now i'm tapering off, using alphaburn 3x a week before LISS cardio fasted, and only 1 cap per day. Can I use this protocol indefinitely? (I know it's dumb)


    thanks

  2. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    Smitty77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    765
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ninociamik View Post
    Hi,

    Currently I'm using alphaburn for almost 2 months, and liking it so far. Does alphaburn needs to be cycled? right now i'm tapering off, using alphaburn 3x a week before LISS cardio fasted, and only 1 cap per day. Can I use this protocol indefinitely? (I know it's dumb)


    thanks
    you could theoretically use this protocol (pun intended) for a lengthy period of time... indefinitely? no. you should absolutely cycle off of it for a period of time before resuming again.

    after 2 months of consistent use, now might be the time to take a little break.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
  3. Registered User
    MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,818
    Answers
    0


    Agreed after A length of time the positive effects will start to diminish.
    •   
       

  4. Official Genomyx Wizard
    Board Sponsor
    itzDodge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    687
    Answers
    0


    I'm actually going to start looking into this, even though you should technically cycle everything, some things get better with time like EC for example. I don't know what I'd find but this gives me a job for now

  5. Registered User
    ninociamik's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    161
    Answers
    0


    All right guys, aready stopped alphaburn.

    I guess I'll stop for a month or so.


    thanks!
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,305
    Answers
    0


    I've been using consistently since release (original RPN) and though I am up to 2 caps per serving, nothing has diminished.
  7. Registered User
    MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,818
    Answers
    0


    I must become accustomed to the effects. My problem is I run out and wait to long to order more. Not really a planned break but I'm always happy once I receive my order.
  8. Registered User
    ninociamik's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    161
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I've been using consistently since release (original RPN) and though I am up to 2 caps per serving, nothing has diminished.
    dsade - do you notice any water retention with alphaburn? I read in some reviews that yohimbine could do that....what would be your dosing suggestion of alphaburn for someone with around 172 lb, 5'8", around 12% bodyfat?

    thx
  9. Registered User
    MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,818
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I've been using consistently since release (original RPN) and though I am up to 2 caps per serving, nothing has diminished.
    For me after about 8 weeks the appetite suppression fades a bit. I still get a nice mood boost.

    I have a rather large appetite by anyone's standards and it takes a lot to control. I've needed to use low dose EC on lean bulks because I couldn't stop being hungry and would way over shoot calories
  10. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,667
    Answers
    0


    EC doesn't effect my appetite at all.. I wish it did! hah
  11. Registered User
    MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,818
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post
    EC doesn't effect my appetite at all.. I wish it did! hah
    That is very interesting it really cuts my appetite at first. To the point i have to force eating at all.
  12. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,305
    Answers
    0


    I don't really get any water retention from Alphaburn, HEAT Stack, or Eviscerate at all.
  13. Official Genomyx Wizard
    Board Sponsor
    itzDodge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    687
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ninociamik View Post
    dsade - do you notice any water retention with alphaburn? I read in some reviews that yohimbine could do that....what would be your dosing suggestion of alphaburn for someone with around 172 lb, 5'8", around 12% bodyfat?

    thx
    For the AY just follow the dosings on the bottle. I personally like the idea of stacking EC with it, so 1 with each dose if you dose 3 x a day, if you do this stay on top of that blood pressure. Dosing it before a workout might result in excessive sweating(which can be an odd motivator for some like me lol) so just watch water intake too. The yohimbine in some our other products will only show water retention with excessive usage and unless your <10% you probably won't notice it at all. Alpha Burn is good stuff though, way better than old school HCL just in terms of over all effects.

    At your size though you could start at 2x a day and work into 3x a day, before each meal if you could(~ 30 minutes) or 1 before the gym like I do.

  14. Registered User
    ninociamik's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    161
    Answers
    0

    Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    For the AY just follow the dosings on the bottle. I personally like the idea of stacking EC with it, so 1 with each dose if you dose 3 x a day, if you do this stay on top of that blood pressure. Dosing it before a workout might result in excessive sweating(which can be an odd motivator for some like me lol) so just watch water intake too. The yohimbine in some our other products will only show water retention with excessive usage and unless your <10% you probably won't notice it at all. Alpha Burn is good stuff though, way better than old school HCL just in terms of over all effects.

    At your size though you could start at 2x a day and work into 3x a day, before each meal if you could(~ 30 minutes) or 1 before the gym like I do.
    all right, will try to do that.

    thx a bunch
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-15-2009, 06:15 PM
  2. M-1-T cycle length
    By embrace in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-17-2006, 09:52 AM
  3. Cycle Length???
    By captainbicept in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-07-2005, 02:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in