Alphaburn cycle length

  1. Alphaburn cycle length


    Hi,

    Currently I'm using alphaburn for almost 2 months, and liking it so far. Does alphaburn needs to be cycled? right now i'm tapering off, using alphaburn 3x a week before LISS cardio fasted, and only 1 cap per day. Can I use this protocol indefinitely? (I know it's dumb)


    thanks


  2. Quote Originally Posted by ninociamik View Post
    Hi,

    Currently I'm using alphaburn for almost 2 months, and liking it so far. Does alphaburn needs to be cycled? right now i'm tapering off, using alphaburn 3x a week before LISS cardio fasted, and only 1 cap per day. Can I use this protocol indefinitely? (I know it's dumb)


    thanks
    you could theoretically use this protocol (pun intended) for a lengthy period of time... indefinitely? no. you should absolutely cycle off of it for a period of time before resuming again.

    after 2 months of consistent use, now might be the time to take a little break.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  3. Agreed after A length of time the positive effects will start to diminish.
    •   
       


  4. I'm actually going to start looking into this, even though you should technically cycle everything, some things get better with time like EC for example. I don't know what I'd find but this gives me a job for now


  5. All right guys, aready stopped alphaburn.

    I guess I'll stop for a month or so.


    thanks!

  6. I've been using consistently since release (original RPN) and though I am up to 2 caps per serving, nothing has diminished.

  7. I must become accustomed to the effects. My problem is I run out and wait to long to order more. Not really a planned break but I'm always happy once I receive my order.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I've been using consistently since release (original RPN) and though I am up to 2 caps per serving, nothing has diminished.
    dsade - do you notice any water retention with alphaburn? I read in some reviews that yohimbine could do that....what would be your dosing suggestion of alphaburn for someone with around 172 lb, 5'8", around 12% bodyfat?

    thx

  9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I've been using consistently since release (original RPN) and though I am up to 2 caps per serving, nothing has diminished.
    For me after about 8 weeks the appetite suppression fades a bit. I still get a nice mood boost.

    I have a rather large appetite by anyone's standards and it takes a lot to control. I've needed to use low dose EC on lean bulks because I couldn't stop being hungry and would way over shoot calories

  10. EC doesn't effect my appetite at all.. I wish it did! hah

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post
    EC doesn't effect my appetite at all.. I wish it did! hah
    That is very interesting it really cuts my appetite at first. To the point i have to force eating at all.

  12. I don't really get any water retention from Alphaburn, HEAT Stack, or Eviscerate at all.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ninociamik View Post
    dsade - do you notice any water retention with alphaburn? I read in some reviews that yohimbine could do that....what would be your dosing suggestion of alphaburn for someone with around 172 lb, 5'8", around 12% bodyfat?

    thx
    For the AY just follow the dosings on the bottle. I personally like the idea of stacking EC with it, so 1 with each dose if you dose 3 x a day, if you do this stay on top of that blood pressure. Dosing it before a workout might result in excessive sweating(which can be an odd motivator for some like me lol) so just watch water intake too. The yohimbine in some our other products will only show water retention with excessive usage and unless your <10% you probably won't notice it at all. Alpha Burn is good stuff though, way better than old school HCL just in terms of over all effects.

    At your size though you could start at 2x a day and work into 3x a day, before each meal if you could(~ 30 minutes) or 1 before the gym like I do.

  14. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    For the AY just follow the dosings on the bottle. I personally like the idea of stacking EC with it, so 1 with each dose if you dose 3 x a day, if you do this stay on top of that blood pressure. Dosing it before a workout might result in excessive sweating(which can be an odd motivator for some like me lol) so just watch water intake too. The yohimbine in some our other products will only show water retention with excessive usage and unless your <10% you probably won't notice it at all. Alpha Burn is good stuff though, way better than old school HCL just in terms of over all effects.

    At your size though you could start at 2x a day and work into 3x a day, before each meal if you could(~ 30 minutes) or 1 before the gym like I do.
    all right, will try to do that.

    thx a bunch
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-15-2009, 07:15 PM
  2. M-1-T cycle length
    By embrace in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-17-2006, 10:52 AM
  3. Cycle Length???
    By captainbicept in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-07-2005, 03:47 PM
Log in
Log in