Pointless to take abliterate and lean xtreme?
- 05-19-2011, 12:23 PM
- 05-19-2011, 12:57 PM
- 05-19-2011, 01:32 PM
Would I benefit from abliterate anymore than lean xtreme do you think? Just looking for honesty here as this will be used in a contest prep. Thanks again!
05-19-2011, 01:37 PM
As far as what you would benefit from best, I have not used Abliderate so cannot say how well that works, although I HAVE used topical 7-keto and it works amazingly well for me. Re Lean Xtreme, the current version out I didn't notice any effects from, whereas the original version I saw great results with. From knowledge and personal experience with the products or similar ones, I would go with Abliderate, applying it at a different time than Eviscerate, but that's just me.
05-19-2011, 04:39 PM
Very much appreciated! Its tough because i want to use abliterate, but then again I can get dcp + lean xtreme for pennies at NP right now! Matt better get in here haha
05-19-2011, 09:18 PM
05-20-2011, 05:27 AM
05-20-2011, 01:06 PM
Are you saying then, that Eviscerate + Lean Xtreme would be better than eviscerate + abliterate for someone like me? I already ordered 3 bottles of abliterate last night, so I'm prolly going to use it. I don't have a small mid-section per say, I do have some distension. It will still reduce cortisol, help hold onto muscle, and assist in the fat loss process as well though like lean xtreme, right?
Thanks man, appreciate it! Love you guys, your 75% of my supplement stock haha.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Hope in forum PESReplies: 7Last Post: 06-10-2011, 10:25 PM
- By spiderduncan in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-09-2009, 11:45 AM
- By omegax in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 10Last Post: 11-27-2008, 03:27 AM
- By strategicmove in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 40Last Post: 03-26-2008, 10:31 AM
- By nelix in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-30-2007, 07:48 PM