Ideal DCP Dosing

1. Ideal DCP Dosing

I have been dosing 3 caps, 3 times a day. Is this too much, should I do 2 caps 3 times a day and 1 cap before bed?

2. Quote Originally Posted by jrw View Post
    I have been dosing 3 caps, 3 times a day. Is this too much, should I do 2 caps 3 times a day and 1 cap before bed?
    I recommend the latter option - this is what I do, but in the end, it's really up to you. Matt may offer further comment.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

3. I agree with Rosie. The 1 Tablet before bed is so effective that it really makes higher dosing during the day unnecessary.
    •   

4. Sweet, thanks guys.

5. Quote Originally Posted by jrw View Post
    Sweet, thanks guys.
    No worries Enjoy that DCP!

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

6. I will enjoy it. I would enjoy it more if I still had some Heat to go with it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by jrw View Post
    I will enjoy it. I would enjoy it more if I still had some Heat to go with it.
    HEAT Stack will be done in around 2-3 weeks.

8. I used to run it 3x3 and am 205 w/ much more body fat and much less muscle than I had 2-3 yrs ago when I ran it. Trying to lose some serious body fat without stims. So 2x3 +1 is still the way to go for these goals? Timing (15 mins before meals or what)?

9. Quote Originally Posted by DCbuilder View Post
    I used to run it 3x3 and am 205 w/ much more body fat and much less muscle than I had 2-3 yrs ago when I ran it. Trying to lose some serious body fat without stims. So 2x3 +1 is still the way to go for these goals? Timing (15 mins before meals or what)?
    Just dose three sets of two tabs 30-min pre-meals throughout the day (i.e. pre-breakfast - you could do first thing here instead of pre-breakfast, pre-lunch, and pre-dinner), and one tab pre-bed.

~Rosie~

10. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    HEAT Stack will be done in around 2-3 weeks.
    What do you think about running Heat Stack along with Epi/Fura (Katanadrol) for a recomp/cut? Too much while on, or awesome stack?

11. Quote Originally Posted by jrw View Post
    What do you think about running Heat Stack along with Epi/Fura (Katanadrol) for a recomp/cut? Too much while on, or awesome stack?
    Watch your BP, but it should be a very effective cutting plan.

12. I guess I need to get a good BP supplement while on. I have something for everything else, maybe grab some Hawthorne Berry.

13. I finally am trying out DCP and ordered 2 bottles today.

How important is dosing with an empty stomach? There is no love for me greater than wolfing down a tasty protein shake and drinking coffee with a generous amount of half and half first thing in the morning.

My second love is wolfing down a protein shake pre-bed, and I was planning on taking 1 cap DCP pre-bed.

14. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    I finally am trying out DCP and ordered 2 bottles today.

How important is dosing with an empty stomach? There is no love for me greater than wolfing down a tasty protein shake and drinking coffee with a generous amount of half and half first thing in the morning.

My second love is wolfing down a protein shake pre-bed, and I was planning on taking 1 cap DCP pre-bed.
    Because the product acts as a nutrient repartitioner, I'd say it's fairly important to dose DCP at least 20-30 minutes before eating, ideally ~30 minutes pre-meal. I think you'd be fine dosing DCP with a protein shake and /or coffee,and taking your pre-bed dose with your shake, but I'll let Matt comment further.

~Rosie~

15. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I agree with Rosie. The 1 Tablet before bed is so effective that it really makes higher dosing during the day unnecessary.
    is this with your pre-bed meal, or an hour or so after your pre-bed meal?

16. Quote Originally Posted by Younglifter16 View Post
    is this with your pre-bed meal, or an hour or so after your pre-bed meal?
    I'm not even awake one hour after my pre-bed meal, so my pre-bed dose is usually about 20 minutes before (or sometimes taken simultaneously with) my pre-bed meal.
    Genomyx Representative

The Genomyx Fat Destroyer Stack... DCP + H.E.A.T. Stack... is now available!

17. Quote Originally Posted by TSV View Post
    I'm not even awake one hour after my pre-bed meal, so my pre-bed dose is usually about 20 minutes before (or sometimes taken simultaneously with) my pre-bed meal.
    yeah, thats why Im asking. Im usually passed out 20 mins after my last meal so staying up another 40 minutes isn't an option. So I take it 30 minutes before my pre-bed meal. I would take it with my pre-bed meal, but its suggested to be on an empty stomach, hence my confusion.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ideal ferritin
    By LeanGuy in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-21-2008, 08:56 AM
  2. Is 2.5 mls IGF ideal?
    By MeanOLMan in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-23-2005, 02:16 PM
  3. Ideal Cutting P/C/F
    By Deano in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 8