Abliderate or Eviscerate

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.8%

Abliderate or Eviscerate

I have used eviscerate and I love it--great burn--but found out abliderate is in stock and im pretty much confused at what that does?
    Im thinking about buying one or the other and my goals are tighter skin (not but a lot) and probably lower back fat loss ( targeted). Which one do you guys think would be mor beneficial? Thanks!

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by swaneon View Post
    I have used eviscerate and I love it--great burn--but found out abliderate is in stock and im pretty much confused at what that does?
    Im thinking about buying one or the other and my goals are tighter skin (not but a lot) and probably lower back fat loss ( targeted). Which one do you guys think would be mor beneficial? Thanks!
    Abliderate is more of a cortisol control fat loss topical. If you want skin tightening with fat loss, you'd be better off using Eviscerate. Or, to get the best of both worlds, STACK them both, IMO.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.8%

Lol thanks again, I keep asking very similar questions haha--but the fatloss stack I cycled was quite--literally possibly rye best combo I've tried--wanted tighten up a bit--one thing, I'm extremely pale, what is the best way to darken up a bit? Just so I fond look like snow white if I decide to jog shirtless?
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by swaneon View Post
    Lol thanks again, I keep asking very similar questions haha--but the fatloss stack I cycled was quite--literally possibly rye best combo I've tried--wanted tighten up a bit--one thing, I'm extremely pale, what is the best way to darken up a bit? Just so I fond look like snow white if I decide to jog shirtless?
    No worries

Yes, you do ask a lot of questions - many of which I really recommend that you do some research on first, instead of always asking, asking when you don't understand what you have researched or cannot find the answer.

The best way to darken up is to get a tan - whether you do it naturally (i.e. in the sun), not naturally (i.e. spray tan), or through other means (i.e. moisturizer that enhances colour or through sunbeds, etc.) is entirely up to you.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. Abliderate with my eca stack
    By Trojanj6 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 06:52 PM
  2. Abliderate
    By Antonek in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-04-2008, 04:51 PM
  3. Abliderate?!
    By Riquee in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4