dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bringing it back, exclusively through Nutraplanet!

For a limited time, you will receive a free bar of Java Lather with Flawless IDRT cream.

In order to bring more attention to the FSC brand, we're offering 2 logging opportunities, preferably 1 male and 1 female, for use to reduce scars/stretch marks as well as general anti-aging/wrinkle treatment.

Let's hear it - who wants it?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bringing it back, exclusively through Nutraplanet!

For a limited time, you will receive a free bar of Java Lather with Flawless IDRT cream.

In order to bring more attention to the FSC brand, we're offering 2 logging opportunities, preferably 1 male and 1 female, for use to reduce scars/stretch marks as well as general anti-aging/wrinkle treatment.

Let's hear it - who wants it?
For anyone on the fence about this opportunity, Flawless: IDRT is an AWESOME product for facial anti-aging/wrinkle effects! I've used it and continue to use it :)

~Rosie~

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very cool. I'll definitely follow the logs because this sounds like a very awesome product - plus with endorsement from dsade and rosie, you know it's gonna be good :yup:

Lucky for me I've really only got 2 scars (teasing a dog when I was a baby lol and a construction mishap a couple summers ago).

t1bmx1

Awards
Wow this couldn't have happened at a better time. I stumbled upon a topic yesterday on java lather and was reading everything I could find out about it on here. Looked around and no one had it. I definitely want in on this product!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WOW...Im all over this. I plan on running Eviscerate and have been searching for flawless the last couple of days(seems to be out everywhere) Rosie suggested running the 2 together. I Went from being Real heavy and lost 100 pounds rather quickly. The last year Ive packed on some muscle mass, but no matter what. I have a "sagging pouch" from when I was a biggin. Not to mention aweful stretch marks in that area. If I can find anything that may have a chance on this,Id be the happiest guy on the planet.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Matt and Christine sent me some of this a while back ,my wife loves flawless for skin firming after my son was born.