Flawless IDRT/Java Lather stack

1. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor

Flawless IDRT/Java Lather stack

Bringing it back, exclusively through Nutraplanet!

For a limited time, you will receive a free bar of Java Lather with Flawless IDRT cream.

In order to bring more attention to the FSC brand, we're offering 2 logging opportunities, preferably 1 male and 1 female, for use to reduce scars/stretch marks as well as general anti-aging/wrinkle treatment.

Let's hear it - who wants it?

2. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Bringing it back, exclusively through Nutraplanet!

For a limited time, you will receive a free bar of Java Lather with Flawless IDRT cream.

In order to bring more attention to the FSC brand, we're offering 2 logging opportunities, preferably 1 male and 1 female, for use to reduce scars/stretch marks as well as general anti-aging/wrinkle treatment.

Let's hear it - who wants it?
    For anyone on the fence about this opportunity, Flawless: IDRT is an AWESOME product for facial anti-aging/wrinkle effects! I've used it and continue to use it

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Very cool. I'll definitely follow the logs because this sounds like a very awesome product - plus with endorsement from dsade and rosie, you know it's gonna be good

Lucky for me I've really only got 2 scars (teasing a dog when I was a baby lol and a construction mishap a couple summers ago).
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
    •   

4. Registered User

Wow this couldn't have happened at a better time. I stumbled upon a topic yesterday on java lather and was reading everything I could find out about it on here. Looked around and no one had it. I definitely want in on this product!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

WOW...Im all over this. I plan on running Eviscerate and have been searching for flawless the last couple of days(seems to be out everywhere) Rosie suggested running the 2 together. I Went from being Real heavy and lost 100 pounds rather quickly. The last year Ive packed on some muscle mass, but no matter what. I have a "sagging pouch" from when I was a biggin. Not to mention aweful stretch marks in that area. If I can find anything that may have a chance on this,Id be the happiest guy on the planet.

RECOVERBRO

6. Registered User

Matt and Christine sent me some of this a while back ,my wife loves flawless for skin firming after my son was born.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 10-13-2008, 09:59 AM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 09:36 AM
  3. Gut Health and Java Lather stack
    By simpledude in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3