Eta on evisc smolder?

  1. Eta on evisc smolder?


    safe to assume we can still use liquid clen in the smolder?


  2. When is this getting stocked back up again? Can't seem to find it anywhere.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by jcalvert86 View Post
    safe to assume we can still use liquid clen in the smolder?
    Yes, you can add Clen to Eviscerate Smolder.


    Quote Originally Posted by seccsi View Post
    When is this getting stocked back up again? Can't seem to find it anywhere.
    Soon. More stock has been prepared.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Yes, you can add Clen to Eviscerate Smolder.




    Soon. More stock has been prepared.

    ~Rosie~


    Great, still have plenty of clen around from the last run with normal evisc. Going to try using it to prevent fat storage in lower ab region during my lean bulk over the next several weeks.

  5. x2, when will this be back on NP? running low on my current bottle, got some clenviscerate to mix up.....
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  6. Hey Guys. Shipment is on its way to Nutraplanet. I think it should be there tommorrow.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Hey Guys. Shipment is on its way to Nutraplanet. I think it should be there tommorrow.

    hopefully along with dcp so i can order both at the same time...before either is out of stock
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. eviscerate smolder and eca
    By ezjax in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-17-2010, 08:44 AM
Log in
Log in