Java Lather

1. Java Lather

Genomyx,
    In hiring Matt Pearson you gained one of the most creative, unique individuals on the supplement market. Please take advantage of his awesome soap-making skills.

Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

2. How did I not know about this?
    Thanks a ton!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
    •   

3. Anyway he can make a PINE TAR version of that? I love that stuff because Mrs. Honda fantasizes about big burley Lumber Jacks and after lathering up with that stuff - I smell just like I got off the job!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    How did I not know about this?
    Thanks a ton!
    No problem at all. We're still working on getting the Flawless Skin Couture name out.
    Genomyx

5. Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    Anyway he can make a PINE TAR version of that? I love that stuff because Mrs. Honda fantasizes about big burley Lumber Jacks and after lathering up with that stuff - I smell just like I got off the job!
    lol... I'll wait for Matt to reply to this one. Hes the one that makes the soap.
    Genomyx

6. Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    Anyway he can make a PINE TAR version of that? I love that stuff because Mrs. Honda fantasizes about big burley Lumber Jacks and after lathering up with that stuff - I smell just like I got off the job!
    George Brett still hasn't gotten back to us regarding the spokesman job.

7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I did a small Java Lather log a couple years ago on another forum... Stuff worked wonders for my stretch marks.

Wish it was in stock right now
    Genomyx Representative

The Genomyx Fat Destroyer Stack... DCP + H.E.A.T. Stack... is now available!

8. Where can I find this stuff? Nutraplanet says they are out of stock on java lather and flawless

9. Quote Originally Posted by t1bmx1 View Post
    Where can I find this stuff? Nutraplanet says they are out of stock on java lather and flawless
    Matt should be able to give a time estimation on when NutraPlanet should be getting more stock. I think everywhere is out, but you could try looking at the ThermoGum or Genomyx sites.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

10. Nutraplanet just put in a reorder for both products.

11. any word on restock of java lather

12. Just ran out of Java Lather. Any idea when NP will have some in stock?

13. Down to my last bar as well. I usually buy 5 at a time

14. We have an order going out today.

15. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    We have an order going out today.
    Name:  borat_great_success.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  44.2 KB

16. nice-this stuff is awesome in summer. find it helps heal any sunburn, and also keep my tan longer

17. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    We have an order going out today.
    Are you sure it went out? I have been checking NP everyday and I haven't seen it.

18. Since we just received another reorder, I'm thinking maybe the last order went to cover backorders?

19. Still haven't seen any at NP. Can someone check to see if they ever received it?

20. Their reorder arrived yesterday, so look for it to be updated today.
  21. SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

22. This is the standard size. For some reason they haven't ordered the big ones.

Looks like they are down to around 12 bars left already.

23. Order for Jumbo bars placed today. We'll be shipping tomorrow in limited quantities.

24. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Order for Jumbo bars placed today. We'll be shipping tomorrow in limited quantities.
    Bring it JUMBO bars BOGO
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

25. That went fast, three left last I checked. I'm waiting on JUMBO bars!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Java Lather
    By Big BAMA in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-14-2008, 09:03 AM