AlphaBurn's return...

  1. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    Smitty77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    765
    Rep Power
    204199

    AlphaBurn's return...


    You know it; you love it... Now available, 100 caps for $19.99...

    Alphaburn
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  2. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,302
    Rep Power
    755325

    Already 40% sold out, and it just came in last night.

    Be ready for an awesome AlphaBurn/AMP stack. The Alpha-Yohimbine was the big reason there is so much awesome synergy between the two products.
  3. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    Smitty77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    765
    Rep Power
    204199

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Already 40% sold out, and it just came in last night.

    Be ready for an awesome AlphaBurn/AMP stack. The Alpha-Yohimbine was the big reason there is so much awesome synergy between the two products.
    i just saw that pat put it out again; very stoked to see that... HEAT/AMP stack is available elsewhere, too. i remember the success of that combination.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Jorsn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    741
    Rep Power
    11703

    What is AlphaBurn?
  5. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,302
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    What is AlphaBurn?
    Alpha-Burn is a combination of Piperine and Alpha-Yohimbine (aka Rauwolscine).


    It presents a VERY potent alternative to Yohimbine, in order to prolong and amplify adrenergic lipolysis, neural focus, appetite control, and motivation.
  6. Board Supporter
    Mr.50's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    3,219
    Rep Power
    1862

    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    i just saw that pat put it out again; very stoked to see that... HEAT/AMP stack is available elsewhere, too. i remember the success of that combination.
    Was the AMP/HEAT stack (the original) great for fat burning or just for energy?

    Mr.50
  7. Registered User
    Jorsn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    741
    Rep Power
    11703

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Alpha-Burn is a combination of Piperine and Alpha-Yohimbine (aka Rauwolscine).


    It presents a VERY potent alternative to Yohimbine, in order to prolong and amplify adrenergic lipolysis, neural focus, appetite control, and motivation.

    Would this be a good addition to a non stim fat burning stack? As in D.C.P, Erase, Shift and Lean Xtreme?

    I also have heard of people getting anxiety from Yohimbine, Will this have the same side effects?
  8. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    Would this be a good addition to a non stim fat burning stack? As in D.C.P, Erase, Shift and Lean Xtreme?

    I also have heard of people getting anxiety from Yohimbine, Will these have the same side effects?
    Yes, a great addition to such a stack

    Alpha Yohimbine does not cause side effects like regular Yohimbine.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  9. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,302
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    Was the AMP/HEAT stack (the original) great for fat burning or just for energy?

    Mr.50
    It was excellent for fat burning, but its true shine was in motivation, mood enhancement, and euphoria.
  10. Board Supporter
    Mr.50's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    3,219
    Rep Power
    1862

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It was excellent for fat burning, but its true shine was in motivation, mood enhancement, and euphoria.
    Hmmmm. Just received an order from Nutra today....looks like Ill be making another. LOL

    Mr.50
  11. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,302
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    Hmmmm. Just received an order from Nutra today....looks like Ill be making another. LOL

    Mr.50
    I actually have to order the AMP, too.
  12. Board Supporter
    Mr.50's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    3,219
    Rep Power
    1862

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I actually have to order the AMP, too.
    DSADE how would you compare the Heat/DCP stack to an true ECA stack? In terms of both fat burning and motivation?

    Mr.50
  13. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,302
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    DSADE how would you compare the Heat/DCP stack to an true ECA stack? In terms of both fat burning and motivation?

    Mr.50
    HEAT Stack/DCP with an additional AlphaBurn capsule in the morning motivates the hell out of me (especially when combined with my nootropic combo). Results for me, and a lot of others, from the stack are actually superior to EC - as there is no real built in metabolic limiter as with straight thermogenics.

    You can always add in a single E with 100mg or so of caffeine, and the side effects are virtually nonexistent (anxiety, etc)
  14. Registered User
    quigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,252
    Rep Power
    10629

    Great to see this product back. Its a great adjunct to most thermogenic/cognitive formulas.
  15. TSV
    TSV is offline
    Registered User
    TSV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    78

    Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    Great to see this product back. Its a great adjunct to most thermogenic/cognitive formulas.
    Agreed. I've encountered quite a few people eager to see AlphaBurn rereleased, so hopefully this will appease the masses.
    Genomyx Representative

    The Genomyx Fat Destroyer Stack... DCP + H.E.A.T. Stack... is now available!
  16. Board Supporter
    Mr.50's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    3,219
    Rep Power
    1862

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    HEAT Stack/DCP with an additional AlphaBurn capsule in the morning motivates the hell out of me (especially when combined with my nootropic combo). Results for me, and a lot of others, from the stack are actually superior to EC - as there is no real built in metabolic limiter as with straight thermogenics.

    You can always add in a single E with 100mg or so of caffeine, and the side effects are virtually nonexistent (anxiety, etc)


    Sounds like a killer combo! 1 AMP, 1 HEAT, 1 Alphaburn, 1 Bronkaid (orwhatever), and DSADE's killer secret nootropic combo!

    Mr.50
  17. Registered User
    Clever Mouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    394

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    Sounds like a killer combo! 1 AMP, 1 HEAT, 1 Alphaburn, 1 Bronkaid (orwhatever), and DSADE's killer secret nootropic combo!

    Mr.50
    I'll raise ya..
    Original SX formula, H.E.A.T stack, 5-HTP, huperzine-A, piracetam, aniracetam, picamilon, on a caloric deficit with add. cocoa/caffeine sources depending on tolerance and hormonal production.. -> Sh!t just turned real..
  18. Registered User
    giantbrandon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    661
    Rep Power
    413

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    DSADE how would you compare the Heat/DCP stack to an true ECA stack? In terms of both fat burning and motivation?

    Mr.50
    dcp and heat makes me too hot lol and then i start sweating and im all wet
  19. Registered User
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,342
    Rep Power
    96625

    A question for Dsade...

    Can you tell me what is animal is the gelatin from used to manufacture the old RPN AlphaBurn?

    Thanks good Sir!
  20. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,302
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    A question for Dsade...

    Can you tell me what is animal is the gelatin from used to manufacture the old RPN AlphaBurn?

    Thanks good Sir!
    The gelcaps are Bovine-derived.
  21. Registered User
    ryanp81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    164045

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    HEAT Stack/DCP with an additional AlphaBurn capsule in the morning motivates the hell out of me (especially when combined with my nootropic combo). Results for me, and a lot of others, from the stack are actually superior to EC - as there is no real built in metabolic limiter as with straight thermogenics.

    You can always add in a single E with 100mg or so of caffeine, and the side effects are virtually nonexistent (anxiety, etc)
    Nice, I was gonn ask if HEAT and Alpha where compatible due to Heat already having the AY....No E for me, tweaks me out and makes want to punch a baby
  22. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,302
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    Nice, I was gonn ask if HEAT and Alpha where compatible due to Heat already having the AY....No E for me, tweaks me out and makes want to punch a baby
    Some of those babies are just asking for it.
  23. Registered User
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,342
    Rep Power
    96625

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The gelcaps are Bovine-derived.
    Thank you sir!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. GENOMYX brings you the return of AlphaBurn...
    By Smitty77 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-27-2011, 04:28 PM
  2. AlphaBurn
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-21-2009, 01:09 PM
  3. AlphaBurn
    By RDCII in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-13-2009, 01:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in