Smolder.......not so hot?

  1. New Member
    indysoccer16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    27
    Posts
    397
    Rep Power
    1071
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    56.2%

    Smolder.......not so hot?


    Just a quick q.
    I have both smolder and eviscerate and have been using both for the last two days, but I have a quick question

    I don't really get a burn at all unless I am doing some sort of exercise, is that normal? That goes for both smolder and Eviscerate

    When I do feel it, its not as bad as some people had made it out to be, but I am really happy with it and can't wait to see how it pans out.

  2. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    215292
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    98.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    It is hot as he'll on me now post workout.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  3. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,188
    Rep Power
    493836
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by indysoccer16 View Post
    Just a quick q.
    I have both smolder and eviscerate and have been using both for the last two days, but I have a quick question

    I don't really get a burn at all unless I am doing some sort of exercise, is that normal? That goes for both smolder and Eviscerate

    When I do feel it, its not as bad as some people had made it out to be, but I am really happy with it and can't wait to see how it pans out.
    Everyone is different and therefore will experience different effects re burn. When I used my first bottle of Eviscerate, I never experienced a burn at all, but the second bottle on was another story. Also, leaner individuals are more likely to experience the burn, with the burn intensity higher the leaner one is from what I have seen re user feedback.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    indysoccer16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    27
    Posts
    397
    Rep Power
    1071
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    56.2%

    Thanks for the quick responses!
    I def wouldnt say I am lean, i am around 15-16 but I am working on that right now which is why I brought in the clenviscerate

    I def feel it during and post workout, just not really the rest of the time.

    Maybe I got desensitized to capsaicin after being sprayed with OC spray a couple times lol
  5. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,188
    Rep Power
    493836
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by indysoccer16 View Post
    Thanks for the quick responses!
    I def wouldnt say I am lean, i am around 15-16 but I am working on that right now which is why I brought in the clenviscerate

    I def feel it during and post workout, just not really the rest of the time.

    Maybe I got desensitized to capsaicin after being sprayed with OC spray a couple times lol
    If you're a female, then you would be considered lean at 15-16% bodyfat, yes. However, if you are a male, you are not what would be considered lean at 15-16% bodyfat, since 15% bodyfat is the body composition of the average male.

    Remember that it's not supplements, but your NUTRITION AND TRAINING COMPLIMENTED by the use of the appropriate supplements that are going to get you results!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. New Member
    indysoccer16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    27
    Posts
    397
    Rep Power
    1071
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    56.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    If you're a female, then you would be considered lean at 15-16% bodyfat, yes. However, if you are a male, you are not what would be considered lean at 15-16% bodyfat, since 15% bodyfat is the body composition of the average male.

    Remember that it's not supplements, but your NUTRITION AND TRAINING COMPLIMENTED by the use of the appropriate supplements that are going to get you results!

    ~Rosie~
    I am male, but I have been getting really strict with my diet and my training is on key.
    I dropped 10lbs in 10 days 2 weeks ago before I started a cycle. I used to be very lean, but then I was hit by a car in a cross walk and I had almost a year of not doing anything besides eatting fast food and laying around.
    Last May I was prob close to 26% bf, and have been training hard to get back.
  7. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,188
    Rep Power
    493836
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by indysoccer16 View Post
    I am male, but I have been getting really strict with my diet and my training is on key.
    I dropped 10lbs in 10 days 2 weeks ago before I started a cycle. I used to be very lean, but then I was hit by a car in a cross walk and I had almost a year of not doing anything besides eatting fast food and laying around.
    Last May I was prob close to 26% bf, and have been training hard to get back.
    Just remember that it is going to be your NUTRITION that will highly likely be the deciding factor re your progress.

    Scale weight is easy to lose if you know what to do, and you should be more focused on your BODY COMPOSITION.

    Sometimes life sucks, but sounds like you're back on track, so keep on it and you'll get to where you want. All the best.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  8. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,527
    Rep Power
    831752
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    84.87%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    What is your calcium intake like?
  9. New Member
    heistroller's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    86
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    66.02%

    It seems like everyone can agree that smolder is heat activated. I put it on at 8 am & didn't feel anything until I was working out at 6 pm & I felt it a little. However, I got in the sauna for 10 minutes afterwards & my stomach & sides were on fire. It felt like a really bad sunburn. I started getting a little chilled & nauseated. I was surprised it was effective like that 8 hours later.
  10. New Member
    indysoccer16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    27
    Posts
    397
    Rep Power
    1071
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    56.2%

    Calcium, I cant really say for sure I have been really bad about keeping up with everything now that school has started. I do drink about 16 ounces of milk a day though.


    Quote Originally Posted by heistroller View Post
    It seems like everyone can agree that smolder is heat activated. I put it on at 8 am & didn't feel anything until I was working out at 6 pm & I felt it a little. However, I got in the sauna for 10 minutes afterwards & my stomach & sides were on fire. It felt like a really bad sunburn. I started getting a little chilled & nauseated. I was surprised it was effective like that 8 hours later.

    I def agree it is heat activated, or at least that really turns it up. One a side note, I will apply around 6-8pm, and wake up the next day and shower and I will feel it activate again. That is from the capsaicin as I learned when I was OC sprayed. Those crystals can stay on your skin for up to 3 days, water just reactivates them, the best way to get it off of you is to let air run across it.


    We learned after the first spraying to not run and wash your eyes, to let it burn and go back to your room, stand in front of a fan for a little while, then take the hottest water you can with a pumice stone and scrub your face and don't stop scrubbing.
  11. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,188
    Rep Power
    493836
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by indysoccer16 View Post
    Calcium, I cant really say for sure I have been really bad about keeping up with everything now that school has started. I do drink about 16 ounces of milk a day though.
    Increasing calcium intake, if I remember correctly, should decrease the burn somewhat.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  12. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,527
    Rep Power
    831752
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    84.87%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Increasing calcium intake, if I remember correctly, should decrease the burn somewhat.

    ~Rosie~
    Actually the opposite. Calcium is one of the primary nerve signaling molecules in the body, therefore even a slight deficiency in calcium will limit both muscle contractile strength and nerve signaling.
  13. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,188
    Rep Power
    493836
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Actually the opposite. Calcium is one of the primary nerve signaling molecules in the body, therefore even a slight deficiency in calcium will limit both muscle contractile strength and nerve signaling.
    My bad, do less calcium means less burn
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  14. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    215292
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    98.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I can say that Smolder gives me a heck of a burn, so much so I can barely use it on workout days even if I put it on in the AM I am on fire during my PM workout (all red where applied as well). Sure this gives a great thermo effect but it is very painful when I am laying doing leg curls or leg press and my quads come to my abs... I am probably going to stop it as it is too uncomfortable. Time to make my own so there is no burn.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  15. Senior Member
    BBB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,874
    Rep Power
    321372
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    10.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    It burns like a mother after a hard workout and also when I take a hot shower or get in the hot tub.
  16. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    215292
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    98.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    It burns like a mother after a hard workout and also when I take a hot shower or get in the hot tub.
    Yeah man, and to be honest it takes away from my workout so much it is a negative distraction. I am sticking to making my own and this way I can add fun things like 7-oxo, caffeine powder, yohimbe, rasberry ketones and maybe even formestane (but would save that for something seperate I imagine).
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  17. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,527
    Rep Power
    831752
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    84.87%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Yeah man, and to be honest it takes away from my workout so much it is a negative distraction. I am sticking to making my own and this way I can add fun things like 7-oxo, caffeine powder, yohimbe, rasberry ketones and maybe even formestane (but would save that for something seperate I imagine).
    You're saying SMOLDER is too hot?

    Also, you have a lot of mixed ingredients...be careful what kind of carrier you're using.
  18. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    215292
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    98.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You're saying SMOLDER is too hot?

    Also, you have a lot of mixed ingredients...be careful what kind of carrier you're using.
    Smolder is correct... I am really sensitive to the capsacium (or however you spell that!). It is fine going on just when I workout it is MEAN. Yes, there is clen in there but I don't hear anyone else saying the clen is the issue.

    As for the topical I mentioned, MrKleen has been making his own for a while and he has had a lot of success with the NP carrier using yohimbe, raspberry ketones and a few others I can't remember off hand. I would throw in caffeine if I can get it cheap and/or 7-oxo but that may get cost prohibitive. I can tell it is a great product, my skin just is not down with the burn.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  19. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,527
    Rep Power
    831752
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    84.87%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Smolder is correct... I am really sensitive to the capsacium (or however you spell that!). It is fine going on just when I workout it is MEAN. Yes, there is clen in there but I don't hear anyone else saying the clen is the issue.

    As for the topical I mentioned, MrKleen has been making his own for a while and he has had a lot of success with the NP carrier using yohimbe, raspberry ketones and a few others I can't remember off hand. I would throw in caffeine if I can get it cheap and/or 7-oxo but that may get cost prohibitive. I can tell it is a great product, my skin just is not down with the burn.
    Caffeine is cheap...7-OXO, not so much.

    Also, keep in mind that the NP carrier is systemic, not localized.
  20. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    215292
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    98.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Caffeine is cheap...7-OXO, not so much.

    Also, keep in mind that the NP carrier is systemic, not localized.
    Thank you for clarifying, might want to see about the PP one then, as they sell one on their site. Don't need a huge yohimbe kick on cycle, like a bad dream right there...
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  21. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,527
    Rep Power
    831752
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    84.87%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Thank you for clarifying, might want to see about the PP one then, as they sell one on their site. Don't need a huge yohimbe kick on cycle, like a bad dream right there...
    You got THAT right. Bad Yohimbine experience in the first place was why I started researching Rauwolscine way back in 2003.
  22. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    215292
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    98.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You got THAT right. Bad Yohimbine experience in the first place was why I started researching Rauwolscine way back in 2003.
    On that note, thanks for bringing back Alpha burn, I love alpha-y and can take that anytime during the day. It will have to suffice as I am going to have to part with the smolder, my skin said uncle for the last time yesterday night.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  23. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,527
    Rep Power
    831752
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    84.87%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    On that note, thanks for bringing back Alpha burn, I love alpha-y and can take that anytime during the day. It will have to suffice as I am going to have to part with the smolder, my skin said uncle for the last time yesterday night.
    I honestly cannot work effectively without my morning dose of Alpha-Burn.
  24. New Member
    indysoccer16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    27
    Posts
    397
    Rep Power
    1071
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    56.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Smolder is correct... I am really sensitive to the capsacium (or however you spell that!). It is fine going on just when I workout it is MEAN. Yes, there is clen in there but I don't hear anyone else saying the clen is the issue.

    As for the topical I mentioned, MrKleen has been making his own for a while and he has had a lot of success with the NP carrier using yohimbe, raspberry ketones and a few others I can't remember off hand. I would throw in caffeine if I can get it cheap and/or 7-oxo but that may get cost prohibitive. I can tell it is a great product, my skin just is not down with the burn.

    Hey Oufinny, I know personally from experience and from what I have read that a lot of people have noticed an increase in the burn when clen is added in.
    Did you mix your clen into the bottle, or are you adding it per use?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. eviscerate smolder and eca
    By ezjax in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-17-2010, 09:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in