where the hell is the damn Renegade?!?!?!!?

1. where the hell is the damn Renegade?!?!?!!?

Seriously... wtf.

2. BUMP!!! Also where is Banish?? I need both the soap and face wash; I will not use any other face wash besides Banish BC, in fact I refuse to use anything else!!!

But in all seriousness, Renegade (both the balm and soap) and Banish (both the soap and face wash) need to be mass produced and available at Nutra at all times!!! Preferably in the stack, hehe.

3. Both should be in stock next week.
    •   

4. Ok thanks

5. I see lots of other genomyx stuff got restocked.... Just no renegade :-(

6. still nothing, any news??

7. Flawless Skin Couture stock
    They're sent. Just give it some time for NP to recieve them and put them back up on the site.
    Genomyx

8. Looking forward to trying some of this.

9. ugh, been a week. its the only thing holding up my nutra order. so annoying.

10. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    ugh, been a week. its the only thing holding up my nutra order. so annoying.
    Genomyx or the planet hasnt failed me yet, be patient my friend.

11. another tuesday... still no Renegade. That new eviscerate heat stack looks nice. Oh well, C U Next Tuesday!

12. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    another tuesday... still no Renegade. That new eviscerate heat stack looks nice. Oh well, C U Next Tuesday!
    as far as i know, they were sent; the only thing i can assume is that there are still some lingering shipping issues due to the recent storms... it may best to contact customer service as a means to move things along a bit.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

13. Stock is currently sitting at Nutraplanet. I have asked several times for the stock to be added, to no avail.

14. I emailed customer service, haven't gotten a reply yet

15. Hopefully it'll be up soon. I do worry because I have to go to bed now and it will be ten different shades of suck if I wake up and find out it's all sold out by then.

16. oh snap. I thought Renegade was gone forever. I miss that stuff!

17. They just emailed me back and said it would be up this afternoon

18. home from work, ready to order

"One or more products in your cart are not available in the quantities requested. Please adjust your cart quantities to checkout."

guess which product that is....

19. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    home from work, ready to order

"One or more products in your cart are not available in the quantities requested. Please adjust your cart quantities to checkout."

showing it's available now.

20. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    home from work, ready to order

You really need to stop your whining.

21. I ordered a Renegade balm/soap stack. Looking forward to giving it a whirl.

22. Ya, haven't had carbs in a while, thanks for your input. Glad it's finally showing available!

23. it got moved to "flawless skin corture" instead of under genomyx, just in case you cant find it.

24. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    it got moved to "flawless skin corture" instead of under genomyx, just in case you cant find it.
    These girls couldn't resist RENEGADE

Similar Forum Threads

1. Renegade
    By freefall365 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-26-2011, 12:56 PM
  2. Red's Done gone Renegade!
    By RedwolfWV in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 02-16-2009, 09:33 AM