Eviscerate - AnabolicMinds.com

Eviscerate

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Eviscerate

So I just ordered this I have 2 questions. I am going to apply it before cardio, but when is the next time I would apply it as I do morning cardio. Second question can I apply to both abs and arms at the same time, or do I have to pick a body part? Also I bought the original formula

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Steelwolf View Post
    So I just ordered this I have 2 questions. I am going to apply it before cardio, but when is the next time I would apply it as I do morning cardio. Second question can I apply to both abs and arms at the same time, or do I have to pick a body part? Also I bought the original formula
    Apply once daily - pre-cardio, if you're going to do it then. You can apply it again after your post-training shower if you wish. IMO you're better off waiting until you've finished training and applying Eviscerate after your post-training shower - that way you have at least 8-12 hours before you would possibly apply the next application (if you apply it twice a day), which would give you the best effects.

You can apply it to both your arms and abs at the same time - if you're using it for a "pump", then apply it to the area you are going to be training.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bad eviscerate?
    By raginazn in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 04:04 PM
  2. Eviscerate
    By CHAPS in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 01:29 PM
  3. How do I eviscerate Eviscerate from my hands?
    By pittguy578 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-18-2010, 10:37 PM