HEAT + DCP + SLINSANE = :)

  1. New Member
    swaneon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    189
    Rep Power
    586
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    87.89%

    HEAT + DCP + SLINSANE = :)


    Love the current stack
    i feel my muscles being "full" after slinsane and heat/dcp is just an awesome stack, though ive yet to feel any thermos from it haha
    thanks genomyx

  2. New Member
    jcalvert86's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    302
    Rep Power
    359
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    40.54%

    I've got one hell of a stash to use after my bulking is done end of april.

    DCP, Heat stack, Clen-viscerate, Lean Extreme, At-2, Erase, OEP etc.. bottle of each Guess we'll find out what works and what doesn't.
  3. New Member
    swaneon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    189
    Rep Power
    586
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    87.89%

    haha looking forward to that

    does flawless workon on silver stretch marks though?
    •   
       

  4. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,173
    Rep Power
    364603
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    89.83%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by swaneon View Post
    Love the current stack
    i feel my muscles being "full" after slinsane and heat/dcp is just an awesome stack, though ive yet to feel any thermos from it haha
    thanks genomyx
    Thanks for the feedback


    Quote Originally Posted by jcalvert86 View Post
    I've got one hell of a stash to use after my bulking is done end of april.

    DCP, Heat stack, Clen-viscerate, Lean Extreme, At-2, Erase, OEP etc.. bottle of each Guess we'll find out what works and what doesn't.
    If you've not used one or more of those products before, how are you going to know what's working and what's not if you stack them all together?!


    Quote Originally Posted by swaneon View Post
    does flawless workon on silver stretch marks though?
    Flawless can help minimize them, yes.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. New Member
    jcalvert86's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    302
    Rep Power
    359
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    40.54%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post

    If you've not used one or more of those products before, how are you going to know what's working and what's not if you stack them all together?!

    ~Rosie~

    I've used at2, oep, and clen-viscerate about 6mo ago with excellent results.

    I won't be stacking them all together, that wasn't clear in my post. Most likely do 3-4 weeks of at2, erase, oep, week off then heat/dcp/clen-visc for 3-4 weeks.

    I'll be starting my "cut" at about 185-190 12% so roughly 6 weeks is all it'll take for me to drop to 8-9%
  6. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,173
    Rep Power
    364603
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    89.83%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jcalvert86 View Post
    I've used at2, oep, and clen-viscerate about 6mo ago with excellent results.

    I won't be stacking them all together, that wasn't clear in my post. Most likely do 3-4 weeks of at2, erase, oep, week off then heat/dcp/clen-visc for 3-4 weeks.

    I'll be starting my "cut" at about 185-190 12% so roughly 6 weeks is all it'll take for me to drop to 8-9%
    I see - thanks for clearing that up.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. Board Sponsor
    HYBRID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    696
    Rep Power
    115217
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    53.81%

    Awesome bro. Thanks for the feedback.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 05:40 PM
  2. H.e.a.t. Stack+ DCP + EC on CKD Fasting (w/Slinsane)
    By swaneon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 04:12 AM
  3. glcobol and slinsane
    By mikaveli06 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-28-2010, 10:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in