Stacking Glycobol w/ Slin-Sane

  1. Stacking Glycobol w/ Slin-Sane


    What do you think about stacking a half serving of Glycobol with Slin-Sane? I thought this could be a great way to include some NA-R-ALA & 4-Hydroxy. I just did this 30 minutes ago, planning to eat a cup of brown rice 30 minutes later. I forgot to cook it & had it about 45 minutes after & felt extremely light-headed ... definitely makes you go hypo.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Kulper1 View Post
    What do you think about stacking a half serving of Glycobol with Slin-Sane? I thought this could be a great way to include some NA-R-ALA & 4-Hydroxy. I just did this 30 minutes ago, planning to eat a cup of brown rice 30 minutes later. I forgot to cook it & had it about 45 minutes after & felt extremely light-headed ... definitely makes you go hypo.
    You could do that, sure - make sure you only use a HALF-dose though, since you want to be careful using two insulin mimetic together.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Kulper1 View Post
    What do you think about stacking a half serving of Glycobol with Slin-Sane? I thought this could be a great way to include some NA-R-ALA & 4-Hydroxy. I just did this 30 minutes ago, planning to eat a cup of brown rice 30 minutes later. I forgot to cook it & had it about 45 minutes after & felt extremely light-headed ... definitely makes you go hypo.
    If everything goes according to plan, we'll have a MUCH more effective way to get your 4-OH soon.
    •   
       


  4. I remember you saying that. Then I can just buy bulk NA-R-ALA from Nutraplanet.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    If everything goes according to plan, we'll have a MUCH more effective way to get your 4-OH soon.
    Reformulating SS or a new product all together? This is the pure 4-OH right, not the extracted stuff?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    If everything goes according to plan, we'll have a MUCH more effective way to get your 4-OH soon.
    4-OH is good stuff. Add it to protocol. Profit.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  7. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Reformulating SS or a new product all together? This is the pure 4-OH right, not the extracted stuff?
    Pure synthetic 4-OH.

  8. Is it only me, or does everyone else also get excited when dsade mentions a new product on the horizon. The dude kills it!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by onemind1body View Post
    Is it only me, or does everyone else also get excited when dsade mentions a new product on the horizon. The dude kills it!
    Everyone gets excited - Matt is just one of those formulators who you want to try EVERYthing from!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  10. back to the original question of stacking Glycobol with slin-sane...Rosie i see in your other post you take several slin-sane a day....i am currently using Glycobol and i love it..problem is if i take more then 3 a day im super gassy..if i kept taking my Glycobol (2 at bedtime) would it be safe to take 2 slin-sane during the day if it doesnt upset my stomach

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    4-OH is good stuff. Add it to protocol. Profit.
    Someone is understanding the research!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Someone is understanding the research!
    What is 4-OH? Please excuse the ignorance!

  13. Trigonella Seed isolate (standardized to 10% 4-hydroxyisoleucine)
    Fenugreek has been successfully applied for thousands of years to improve health. It corrects blood sugar problems and improves cholesterol scores. Modern research also shows that it improves endurance and lowers blood lactate concentrations dramatically. Treatment with fenugreek seed can also significantly decreases fat accumulation. These results suggest that this improvement in endurance and reduction in body fat is caused by an increase in the utilization of fatty acids as an energy source. (3) Fenugreek supplements high in 4-HIL have also been demonstrated to increase post-exercise glycogen resynthesis in athletes, which promotes rapid recovery and helps prevent training fatigue. (4) The visible results of this glycogenic effect are big, pumped muscles that look extremely full and vascular.

    Bottom Line: Helps you use fatty acids as an energy source, rather than store them as Fat!
    For what it's worth, I've been stacking Glycobol with Slin Sane in the exact manner that has been described above. I've been using one cap of each in belief that there will be some synergy between these two products. I like it so far.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  14. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    For what it's worth, I've been stacking Glycobol with Slin Sane in the exact manner that has been described above. I've been using one cap of each in belief that there will be some synergy between these two products. I like it so far.
    Interesting , I have been wondering how a conjunction of Glycobol and Recompadrol would work...I love Glycobol , been filling me up with my stack atm , but imagine the combined power of Na-R-Ala and Berberine?....I think this could be worth looking into in the near future for me haha, but for now I say Glycobol is aces in my books and I'm keeping it around!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  15. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    For what it's worth, I've been stacking Glycobol with Slin Sane in the exact manner that has been described above. I've been using one cap of each in belief that there will be some synergy between these two products. I like it so far.
    Would use of fenugreek be synergistic with glycobol and/or slin sane?

    Also, what would dosing/timing protocol be?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 119
    Last Post: 12-30-2011, 12:52 PM
  2. IGF-1 and slin sane
    By stankyleg in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 01:35 PM
  3. slin sane
    By mikey00843 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 11:59 PM
Log in
Log in