Genomyx presents: Whey Creamy

  1. Genomyx presents: Whey Creamy


    Coming soon!


  2. Java lather protein?
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  3. catchy title. looking forward to seeing what else you guys have
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions
    •   
       

  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    I'm in.

    Just as long as this isn't a video from the 70's...

    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I'm in.

    Just as long as this isn't a video from the 70's...

    You don't have enough bodyhair for it. How's your perm look?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Coming soon!
    Any hints on what it is - could be several different things from the name
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Any hints on what it is - could be several different things from the name
    Why don't you share some of your ideas with the class?

  8. Hmmmm this smell a "Banana Cream".....
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Why don't you share some of your ideas with the class?
    Whey protein - This was my first thought (until your comment to Nick, LOL) and I'm more inclined towards this
    Body removal cream (from your comment at Nick)
    A hair product (from your comment at Nick)
    Another body product

    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Whey protein - This was my first thought (until your comment to Nick, LOL) and I'm more inclined towards this
    Body removal cream (from your comment at Nick)
    A hair product (from your comment at Nick)
    Another body product

    Your first guess was closest, although those with wilder tendencies CAN rub this all over their body if they choose.

  11. quick put it on sale here ..im ordering some stuff and i can get this in
    S.n.S team member

  12. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    quick put it on sale here ..im ordering some stuff and i can get this in
    It won't be ready for a few weeks, but I'm expecting some samples soon that we will get some reviews on.
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You don't have enough bodyhair for it. How's your perm look?
    I'd guess an RTD shake/smoothie based on what you said to Rosie.

    And as far as my hair is concerned, good sir: body hair would not be an issue if I took a month off from the clippers

    And, my hair actually holds a legit when it has any length to it and I pick it out...If I can, I'll dig out some old joke pics before I shaved my head a year or 2 ago.

    p.s. I totally look like a cop and/or a pedophile with a mustache...just sayin
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  14. y'all are weird.

    Ok...for those that remember my RPN forum (RIP RPN), Whey Creamy is my protein-based coffee creamer.

    It will contain the NUcreamer product (Casein encased high-oleic acid sunflower oil) and instantized whey isolate in both French Vanilla and Hazelnut flavors. TRYING very hard to have it UNsweetened, for those with objections to artificial sweeteners (don't even ask about Stevia..the answer is no) who want to control their own level of sweetness.

    We're looking to have a 16 ounce container with each serving delivering around 8 grams of protein to a 16-20 ounce cup of coffee. This is the perfect product (shelf-stable) for those of you that think Coffee is a decent breakfast.
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Very nice. I'm not a coffee fan myself, though I love the smell of it. I'd only drink real coffee; the other stuff is just sugar and caffeine, but I just never enjoyed it much (didn't hate it, either). This would definitely peak my interest into at least trying another couple cups.

    Very smart product to make subtle, but effective changes in day-to-day life for people.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  16. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Very nice. I'm not a coffee fan myself, though I love the smell of it. I'd only drink real coffee; the other stuff is just sugar and caffeine, but I just never enjoyed it much (didn't hate it, either). This would definitely peak my interest into at least trying another couple cups.

    Very smart product to make subtle, but effective changes in day-to-day life for people.
    You'll still see a lot of hardcore products coming from us, but I also realize that there are TONS of people just wanting to make a few healthy changes.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You'll still see a lot of hardcore products coming from us, but I also realize that there are TONS of people just wanting to make a few healthy changes.
    so noXidant is back again???
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  18. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    so noXidant is back again???
    Doubt it...whatever Nutra has left is all there is.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Doubt it...whatever Nutra has left is all there is.
    wow i will miss it this is the BEST antioxidant product on the earth
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  20. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    wow i will miss it this is the BEST antioxidant product on the earth
    I will too...when my 48 bottle stash runs out.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I will too...when my 48 bottle stash runs out.
    Whooohaaaa!!!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  22. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It won't be ready for a few weeks, but I'm expecting some samples soon that we will get some reviews on.

    Dang .. I guess I'll go ahead and order my Myofusion right now .. Ohh samples would be nice
    S.n.S team member

  23. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I will too...when my 48 bottle stash runs out.
    and there was me thinking i had a good stash

  24. Cant wait for this. Im a coffee drinker myself and this would be huge for me. I can see it now. 6 Egg Whites, Oatmeal and a cup of coffee with Whey Creamy.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    y'all are weird.

    Ok...for those that remember my RPN forum (RIP RPN), Whey Creamy is my protein-based coffee creamer.

    It will contain the NUcreamer product (Casein encased high-oleic acid sunflower oil) and instantized whey isolate in both French Vanilla and Hazelnut flavors. TRYING very hard to have it UNsweetened, for those with objections to artificial sweeteners (don't even ask about Stevia..the answer is no) who want to control their own level of sweetness.

    We're looking to have a 16 ounce container with each serving delivering around 8 grams of protein to a 16-20 ounce cup of coffee. This is the perfect product (shelf-stable) for those of you that think Coffee is a decent breakfast.
    I wont mention the s-word, How about Lou han guo? Purelo is the best version I have tried.

    http://www.biovittoria.com/Live/biovittoria_1_1.php

  26. We will definitely be trying this when released.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    We will definitely be trying this when released.
    I'll be getting it as a gift for someone (since I don't drink coffee).

    ~~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    I'll be getting it as a gift for someone (since I don't drink coffee).

    ~~Rosie~
    Or you could just start drinking coffee.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Or you could just start drinking coffee.
    Love the smell, but don't like the taste - I'll stick to my herbal teas and water
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Love the smell, but don't like the taste - I'll stick to my herbal teas and water
    I'm actually considering doing a Tea version. What flavors would you recommend?

    Honey/Lemon?

  31. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I'm actually considering doing a Tea version. What flavors would you recommend?

    Honey/Lemon?
    A tea version? For tea that you use with milk (herbal teas don't use creamer or milk)? Not sure - I'm partial to berry flavoured teas, peppermint, lemongrass, rosehips, hibiscus, etc.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  32. I'm excited to try this. I drink a lot of coffee. My wife just recently got me hooked on using creamer in it, normally I'm a strait black coffee kind of guy. I like peppermint for the tea and it could be good for hot cocoa too (made with real 100% cocoa + sweetner). Not sure I like the idea of honey/lemon creamer, maybe if it was more of just a flavoring and didnt have the creamy consistancy.
    Genomyx

  33. Looks like I'll be taking advantage of my unlimited coffee supply

  34. What if the tea version used a hydrolyzed protein that dissolves in water. Therefore it would still be clear and not creamy. I'm really excited as I drink a lot of bulk tea and decaf coffee.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Skippy creamy reduced fat peanut butter appreciation thread!
    By GetDatFool in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-28-2009, 10:45 AM
  2. ON's Casein Creamy Vanilla
    By Jayhawkk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-19-2007, 12:07 PM
Log in
Log in