Funny but much need question for the genomyx team.

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.43%

Funny but much need question for the genomyx team.

Alright fellas, so I I hAve about 2.75 bottles of smolder left and I really need to get to the bottom of this. I experienced all the benefits of the mellow burn and warming feeling and really think it's a great product. HOWEVER, lol , I experienced a serious problem. I was applying to chest and lower skin below belly button, and at first everything was good. Then after showering in the morning, or perhaps taking a piss, my genitals became a burning inferno. Seems like the longer I was in my suit at work, the hotter I became . Hahah I'm sorry guys, but had to ask . So, I see three possibilities, 1. Residue on hands from night prior application and pulled out the Johnson to piss and wham terrible...ha. 2) sweat travelled from lower stomach skin down into crotch area. 3) while showering water travelled down body from chest and stomach... Damn gravity! Genomyx homies, help a brother out! Just glad I don't have an STD cause after 3 days I stopped the smolder and all was good! Also, any soaps you guys recommend while using this stuff? Sorry for the hassle fellas, but I really want to give this another go W/O going through this agony again . Lol

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.43%

****ty spelling due to writing an essay like question on the iPhone. Ha
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by onemind1body View Post
    Alright fellas, so I I hAve about 2.75 bottles of smolder left and I really need to get to the bottom of this. I experienced all the benefits of the mellow burn and warming feeling and really think it's a great product. HOWEVER, lol , I experienced a serious problem. I was applying to chest and lower skin below belly button, and at first everything was good. Then after showering in the morning, or perhaps taking a piss, my genitals became a burning inferno. Seems like the longer I was in my suit at work, the hotter I became . Hahah I'm sorry guys, but had to ask . So, I see three possibilities, 1. Residue on hands from night prior application and pulled out the Johnson to piss and wham terrible...ha. 2) sweat travelled from lower stomach skin down into crotch area. 3) while showering water travelled down body from chest and stomach... Damn gravity! Genomyx homies, help a brother out! Just glad I don't have an STD cause after 3 days I stopped the smolder and all was good! Also, any soaps you guys recommend while using this stuff? Sorry for the hassle fellas, but I really want to give this another go W/O going through this agony again . Lol
    I imagine that it would be residue on your hands - you'd be surprised how Eviscerate lingers, even when you think you have washed it off. Also, Eviscerate stays on your skin longer than you think, up to and beyond 12 hours.

I recommend using something like Shea Butter on your hands before you soap them up after application, to make sure you get any and all residue that could be left on them off thoroughly.

In the shower, you can try using the Java Lather, or any decent exfoliator, to ensure that you don't have anything left on - although, if you have a shower, make sure it is at least EIGHT hours after application, and it's not likely to be the issue, but more residue left on your hands after application.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.43%

Rosie to the rescue. Thank you. I truly enjoy the insight you provide in all your reviews and terminator log. You are a great asset to this community and the companies you represent. Go hard these next few months and win that overall!!! Best of luck
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by onemind1body View Post
    Rosie to the rescue. Thank you. I truly enjoy the insight you provide in all your reviews and terminator log. You are a great asset to this community and the companies you represent. Go hard these next few months and win that overall!!! Best of luck
    You're welcome. Thank you for the encouragement and support

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. Slightly gross + funny Alpha T2 question
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 04:08 AM
  2. Funny story about igf and a question
    By aspire210 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-02-2007, 08:22 PM
  3. Funny Steroid Question of the Day....
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-06-2003, 05:26 PM