DCP/HEAT Stack

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. DCP/HEAT Stack


    DCP has SHIPPED to Nutra. There is some wicked weather in the way (California to Atlanta) so they are expecting SOME delays, so expect Nutra to start shipping around Wednesday.

    As long as you all are ok with that, I will ask Darren to activate the sale.

    We don't expect this to last long at all.

  2. Talking


    START THE SALE NOWW!!!!!!!

    •   
       


  3. im waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  4. Please start the sale. I'm thinking I will pick up four.

    DSADE - I know you mentioned this before but I'm blanking ... when will the newer version be out? Will it have advantages over this version?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Kulper1 View Post
    Please start the sale. I'm thinking I will pick up four.

    DSADE - I know you mentioned this before but I'm blanking ... when will the newer version be out? Will it have advantages over this version?
    We are doing ONE more run of the original, and the new version is dependent upon two new ingredients, never before used.

    TTA is extremely badass, when corrected for side effects and boosted up to aid in transport of FFA and prevention of DGAT.

    The new formula will have to take advantage of more PPAR-alpha activation, rather than the pure PPAR-delta action of TTA, but the overall formula should be slightly superior.

  6. Great, thanks.
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    I'm giddy
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  8. sooo wheres the sale?

  9. Ready to place my order!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by sapentia View Post
    Ready to place my order!
    Me too!
    •   
       


  11. im burning waiting for the stack haha

  12. qalready picked up my heat bottles just waiting to put my second order in for some DCP and eviscreate!!

    Side note: do you think eviscreate is just as effective for someone with a higher % BF? Or is best for someone with already low body fat and just looking for some slight tightening up?
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  13. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    qalready picked up my heat bottles just waiting to put my second order in for some DCP and eviscreate!!

    Side note: do you think eviscreate is just as effective for someone with a higher % BF? Or is best for someone with already low body fat and just looking for some slight tightening up?
    The effects wont be as noticeable at higher bodyfat levels, honestly, but it will still be helping.

  14. Great news, thanks!!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The effects wont be as noticeable at higher bodyfat levels, honestly, but it will still be helping.
    Which of these supps (DCP or HEAT) would be best for slightly higher bodyfat levels. I officially last saw any resemblance of my six pack mid-summer.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by DCbuilder View Post
    Which of these supps (DCP or HEAT) would be best for slightly higher bodyfat levels. I officially last saw any resemblance of my six pack mid-summer.
    DCP, without a doubt.

  17. Damn this thread gots me continually checking back at NP to see if DCP is back yet. Still not there but I'm anxiously waiting. Just hope it doesn't come and go before I get a chance to put my order in
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  18. Just a heads up, there's only 3 HEAT stacks left at this ultra-low introductory pricing. That's right. 1-2-3. Don't miss out if you've been on the fence.

  19. hmm i think we're all waiting for the DCP + Heat and maybe eviscerate stack haha

  20. i just noticed smolder is out of stock too
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  21. I hope it's all back for the 2nd part of the sale this week.
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    I hope it's all back for the 2nd part of the sale this week.
    x 2 brother
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  23. eviscerates are on the way. Reorder on the HEAT Stack was placed today as well.

  24. DCP + HEAT Stack + EC..........start to believe

  25. Nice cant wait to pick up some more DCP. Hope to see the pre-sale today

  26. Well I just checked and DCP is finally listed under genomyx now instead of RPN, hopefully this means the sale will start soon
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  27. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Well I just checked and DCP is finally listed under genomyx now instead of RPN, hopefully this means the sale will start soon
    Hehe, I've had these past two days of, and what have I spent my time doing? clicking ""Refresh" to see if the sale had started. Got excited when I noticed the same thing.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    DCP + HEAT Stack + EC..........start to believe
    Would make a nice stack (and I don't have to have even used all of it to know that)
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  29. cant wait for more dcp, but this sale sucks cause i just got 3 bottles of heat stack oh well ill have to buy more

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Would make a nice stack (and I don't have to have even used all of it to know that)
    Hell Yeah Lady
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. HEAT STACK $22.99
    By HYBRID in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-19-2011, 04:30 AM
  2. HEAT stack Q
    By tnubs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-11-2011, 06:52 PM
  3. HEAT and Sesathin stack
    By UNDERTAKER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-29-2005, 01:21 PM
Log in
Log in