Clenviscerate
TTA (500mg tabs)

I will CHO cycle

3 Days High (400cho, 250 Pro)

4 Days Low (100cho, 300 pro, 30 fat)

and Ill do HIIT on low 3/4 low days.

BCAA during lifting on high days.

Clenviscerate only on low days, 1 am 1 pm application

Other than the clenviscerate, how should I use the rest?

Cheers

jdrannin1

Awards
Ok guys Im going to be cutting soon and wanted help with the protocol

I have;

Heat Stack
Slin-Sane
Clenviscerate
TTA (500mg tabs)

I will CHO cycle

3 Days High (400cho, 250 Pro)

4 Days Low (100cho, 300 pro, 30 fat)

and Ill do HIIT on low 3/4 low days.

BCAA during lifting on high days.

Clenviscerate only on low days, 1 am 1 pm application

Other than the clenviscerate, how should I use the rest?

Cheers
Take 1 HEAT three times per day in between meals. Take 1 TTA 1-2 times per day with your HEAT or with a meal (I don't think it matters).

Take 1 Sline-Sane before your pre-workout meal and another cap 15 minutes before another meal.

I'd recommend you increase your fat intake a little more on your low carb days. This is a good time to increase your fats and hopefully prevent a drop in testosterone. I'd also recommend a good anti-oxidant. This is a potent fat loss stack that will oxidation.

TheKanezzi

Awards
Sweet man thanks, ill up the fats to 40-50.

In addition to eating copious amounts of dark leafy veg, I use ala, vit-c, and a multi. Do i need additional anti oxidants?

I thought that taking the Slinsane before bed had some benefits as well? Also, for the high cho days, all my meals are pretty high cho. Would it be beneficial to use a cap of slinsane with these meals as well?

Measly reps to you!

jdrannin1

Awards
Sweet man thanks, ill up the fats to 40-50.

In addition to eating copious amounts of dark leafy veg, I use ala, vit-c, and a multi. Do i need additional anti oxidants?

I thought that taking the Slinsane before bed had some benefits as well? Also, for the high cho days, all my meals are pretty high cho. Would it be beneficial to use a cap of slinsane with these meals as well?

Measly reps to you!
No prob :)

No, you're covered on the anti-oxidants.

When people take it pre-bed they tend to wake up "dry" and more vascular. It might enhance fat loss a little.

Stick with 2 caps per day even on high carb days. One of those doses should be taken before your pre-workout meal.

TheKanezzi

Awards
ok sweet.

Are the effects of the HEAT stack additive? Should I take the HEAT on my hypercaloric days?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok sweet.

Are the effects of the HEAT stack additive? Should I take the HEAT on my hypercaloric days?
You can take HEAT Stack on hypercaloric days, but keep dosage away from Carb intake by at least 1.5 hours before and after.

TheKanezzi

Awards
cheers matt thanks

I wish I had some DCP..... can i make a special order from you???

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cheers matt thanks

I wish I had some DCP..... can i make a special order from you???
Gotta wait until January...I wish we had our stock now, but no luck.

TheKanezzi

Awards
Ok, i had a funny experience with the first application of clenviscerate the other day. The first time I ran clenviscerate (original formula) i never really felt the heat. i would walk in the sun for like an hour in 100degree heat and never really felt anything major. i actually posted in the original clenviscerate about that and appeared to be the only one that felt nothing, although my results were awesome.

I am now using smolder with clen and the other day was my first application. Ha, this time ii felt like i was on fire and was very very red for several hours! Lol, i dont really get it. The only real difference is that I was on keto the first time.

Ideas?