JAVA LUSTRE - AnabolicMinds.com

JAVA LUSTRE

  1. Senior Member
    phantom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,248
    Rep Power
    1019

    Reputation

    JAVA LUSTRE


    this was the best shampoo/conditioner bar none that I ever used. Will it be making a comeback? any chance for maybe a limited run bfore the holidays?

  2. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,348
    Rep Power
    770812

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I have about 12 bottles, unlabeled, left over of the shampoo. None of the conditioner, unfortunately.

    Hit me with an email if you would like a few.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. Advanced Member
    dollar662's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    795
    Rep Power
    15168

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I have about 12 bottles, unlabeled, left over of the shampoo. None of the conditioner, unfortunately.

    Hit me with an email if you would like a few.
    I will take a few bottles off your hands. whats your email again ? thanks
    •   
       

  4. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,348
    Rep Power
    770812

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    I will take a few bottles off your hands. whats your email again ? thanks
    Hit me at matt at genomyx dot net
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  5. Advanced Member
    dollar662's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    795
    Rep Power
    15168

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Hit me at matt at genomyx dot net
    Thanks just sent email
  6. Advanced Member
    zb126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    797
    Rep Power
    49725

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Hit me at matt at genomyx dot net
    sent you an email over the weekend, too.... hopefully some of the magic is left!
  7. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,348
    Rep Power
    770812

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Java Lustre is now sold out.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  8. Advanced Member
    zb126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    797
    Rep Power
    49725

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Java Lustre is now sold out.
    whew, glad I got to you in time!
  9. Advanced Member
    dollar662's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    795
    Rep Power
    15168

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by zb126 View Post
    whew, glad I got to you in time!
    Yup I picked up 3 also. Guess your the one that got the bulk order in and only left me with 3 lol

    Matt

    Any chance this will be made again in the future ? Honestly the only shampoo I have found that doesnt make my head break out
  10. Advanced Member
    SynergyIre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    10892

    Reputation

    Another interested if it'll make a comeback... pretty please :-D
  11. Advanced Member
    dollar662's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    795
    Rep Power
    15168

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Java Lustre is now sold out.
    Have you shipped these out yet? No rush I have enough now to last me another week just wondering

    thanks
  12. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,348
    Rep Power
    770812

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    Have you shipped these out yet? No rush I have enough now to last me another week just wondering

    thanks
    All boxed, labeled and in the car for dropoff at the post office.
  13. Advanced Member
    dollar662's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    795
    Rep Power
    15168

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    All boxed, labeled and in the car for dropoff at the post office.
    Excellent Thanks again !
  14. Advanced Member
    SynergyIre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    10892

    Reputation

    RIP Java Lustre I guess
  15. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,348
    Rep Power
    770812

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    RIP Java Lustre I guess
    Genomyx has a ways to travel before this will be back.
  16. Advanced Member
    SynergyIre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    10892

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Genomyx has a ways to travel before this will be back.
    Once there's an intention to bring it back at some point, then I'm happy
  17. Senior Member
    phantom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,248
    Rep Power
    1019

    Reputation

    forgot how good this stuff is-i cant wait till its back in the lineup. this batch has the dark cocoa scent-awesome stuff
  18. Advanced Member
    SynergyIre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    10892

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    forgot how good this stuff is-i cant wait till its back in the lineup. this batch has the dark cocoa scent-awesome stuff
    jealous :-P
  19. Elite Member
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,851
    Rep Power
    11113

    Reputation

    Alright gang, we are all required to buy up all of the Java Lather again to show Genomyx that Matt's whole personal care line is worth a revival under the new brand.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  20. Advanced Member
    SynergyIre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    10892

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Alright gang, we are all required to buy up all of the Java Lather again to show Genomyx that Matt's whole personal care line is worth a revival under the new brand.
    Agreed! Back using java lather full time :-D
  21. Advanced Member
    dollar662's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    795
    Rep Power
    15168

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Alright gang, we are all required to buy up all of the Java Lather again to show Genomyx that Matt's whole personal care line is worth a revival under the new brand.
    Its all bought up. I just got 3 more bottles. If I could find more I would gladly buy more
  22. Advanced Member
    zb126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    797
    Rep Power
    49725

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    All boxed, labeled and in the car for dropoff at the post office.
    sweeeet! I've been anxiously waiting by the mailbox and scratching my scalp lol
  23. Advanced Member
    zb126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    797
    Rep Power
    49725

    Reputation

    This stuff is awesome! My scalp feels noticeably better after just a few days of use. Matt, you HAVE to bring this back under Genomyx!
  24. Senior Member
    phantom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,248
    Rep Power
    1019

    Reputation

    I'll second that-best shampoo Ive used
  25. Advanced Member
    zb126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    797
    Rep Power
    49725

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    I'll second that-best shampoo Ive used
    whats it gonna take to get this on the list of items coming back with genomyx, matt?
  26. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,348
    Rep Power
    770812

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by zb126 View Post
    whats it gonna take to get this on the list of items coming back with genomyx, matt?
    24 Units of Java Lustre will be heading off to Nutraplanet tomorrow.

    Price will be $14.99 per 12 ounce bottle. From my experience, and due to the concentration of the shampoo, each bottle should last a male around 2 months.

    This is the enhanced version with the Cocoa Polyphenols.
  27. Advanced Member
    SynergyIre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    10892

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    24 Units of Java Lustre will be heading off to Nutraplanet tomorrow.

    Price will be $14.99 per 12 ounce bottle. From my experience, and due to the concentration of the shampoo, each bottle should last a male around 2 months.

    This is the enhanced version with the Cocoa Polyphenols.
    Is this a limited run or is Java Lustre back in business?
  28. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,348
    Rep Power
    770812

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Is this a limited run or is Java Lustre back in business?
    We will be using a limited run to assess demand.

    It's actually quite a pain in the ass formula to make.
  29. Advanced Member
    SynergyIre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    10892

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    We will be using a limited run to assess demand.

    It's actually quite a pain in the ass formula to make.
    Thats fair . If I catch it in time figure I'll pick up 2. Now to find a thing or two to add to the basket to make it worth international shipping hehe.
  30. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,348
    Rep Power
    770812

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Thats fair . If I catch it in time figure I'll pick up 2. Now to find a thing or two to add to the basket to make it worth international shipping hehe.
    Nutra bought all the stock, up to 100. If they hadn't , right now there would be a box on the way to the UK.
  31. Advanced Member
    SynergyIre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    10892

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Nutra bought all the stock, up to 100. If they hadn't , right now there would be a box on the way to the UK.
    Grrr, would have been nice to order the uk cause of the weight hehe. Can't complain though, happy to have java lustre back :-D.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Java Lustre Product REplacements
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-12-2008, 03:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in