JAVA LUSTRE

  1. JAVA LUSTRE


    this was the best shampoo/conditioner bar none that I ever used. Will it be making a comeback? any chance for maybe a limited run bfore the holidays?


  2. I have about 12 bottles, unlabeled, left over of the shampoo. None of the conditioner, unfortunately.

    Hit me with an email if you would like a few.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  3. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I have about 12 bottles, unlabeled, left over of the shampoo. None of the conditioner, unfortunately.

    Hit me with an email if you would like a few.
    I will take a few bottles off your hands. whats your email again ? thanks
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    I will take a few bottles off your hands. whats your email again ? thanks
    Hit me at matt at genomyx dot net
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Hit me at matt at genomyx dot net
    Thanks just sent email

  6. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Hit me at matt at genomyx dot net
    sent you an email over the weekend, too.... hopefully some of the magic is left!

  7. Java Lustre is now sold out.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  8. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Java Lustre is now sold out.
    whew, glad I got to you in time!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by zb126 View Post
    whew, glad I got to you in time!
    Yup I picked up 3 also. Guess your the one that got the bulk order in and only left me with 3 lol

    Matt

    Any chance this will be made again in the future ? Honestly the only shampoo I have found that doesnt make my head break out

  10. Another interested if it'll make a comeback... pretty please :-D

  11. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Java Lustre is now sold out.
    Have you shipped these out yet? No rush I have enough now to last me another week just wondering

    thanks

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    Have you shipped these out yet? No rush I have enough now to last me another week just wondering

    thanks
    All boxed, labeled and in the car for dropoff at the post office.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    All boxed, labeled and in the car for dropoff at the post office.
    Excellent Thanks again !

  14. RIP Java Lustre I guess

  15. Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    RIP Java Lustre I guess
    Genomyx has a ways to travel before this will be back.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Genomyx has a ways to travel before this will be back.
    Once there's an intention to bring it back at some point, then I'm happy

  17. forgot how good this stuff is-i cant wait till its back in the lineup. this batch has the dark cocoa scent-awesome stuff

  18. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    forgot how good this stuff is-i cant wait till its back in the lineup. this batch has the dark cocoa scent-awesome stuff
    jealous :-P

  19. Alright gang, we are all required to buy up all of the Java Lather again to show Genomyx that Matt's whole personal care line is worth a revival under the new brand.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Alright gang, we are all required to buy up all of the Java Lather again to show Genomyx that Matt's whole personal care line is worth a revival under the new brand.
    Agreed! Back using java lather full time :-D

  21. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Alright gang, we are all required to buy up all of the Java Lather again to show Genomyx that Matt's whole personal care line is worth a revival under the new brand.
    Its all bought up. I just got 3 more bottles. If I could find more I would gladly buy more

  22. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    All boxed, labeled and in the car for dropoff at the post office.
    sweeeet! I've been anxiously waiting by the mailbox and scratching my scalp lol

  23. This stuff is awesome! My scalp feels noticeably better after just a few days of use. Matt, you HAVE to bring this back under Genomyx!

  24. I'll second that-best shampoo Ive used

  25. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    I'll second that-best shampoo Ive used
    whats it gonna take to get this on the list of items coming back with genomyx, matt?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by zb126 View Post
    whats it gonna take to get this on the list of items coming back with genomyx, matt?
    24 Units of Java Lustre will be heading off to Nutraplanet tomorrow.

    Price will be $14.99 per 12 ounce bottle. From my experience, and due to the concentration of the shampoo, each bottle should last a male around 2 months.

    This is the enhanced version with the Cocoa Polyphenols.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    24 Units of Java Lustre will be heading off to Nutraplanet tomorrow.

    Price will be $14.99 per 12 ounce bottle. From my experience, and due to the concentration of the shampoo, each bottle should last a male around 2 months.

    This is the enhanced version with the Cocoa Polyphenols.
    Is this a limited run or is Java Lustre back in business?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Is this a limited run or is Java Lustre back in business?
    We will be using a limited run to assess demand.

    It's actually quite a pain in the ass formula to make.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    We will be using a limited run to assess demand.

    It's actually quite a pain in the ass formula to make.
    Thats fair . If I catch it in time figure I'll pick up 2. Now to find a thing or two to add to the basket to make it worth international shipping hehe.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Thats fair . If I catch it in time figure I'll pick up 2. Now to find a thing or two to add to the basket to make it worth international shipping hehe.
    Nutra bought all the stock, up to 100. If they hadn't , right now there would be a box on the way to the UK.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Nutra bought all the stock, up to 100. If they hadn't , right now there would be a box on the way to the UK.
    Grrr, would have been nice to order the uk cause of the weight hehe. Can't complain though, happy to have java lustre back :-D.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Java Lustre Product REplacements
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-12-2008, 04:58 PM
Log in
Log in