Renegade

  1. Advanced Member
    digitalducki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    303844
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    71.6%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Renegade


    Is Genomyx planning on coming out with Renegade lotion?? I'm almost out lol.

  2. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,515
    Rep Power
    831746
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    we're just waiting on labels.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. Advanced Member
    zb126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    797
    Rep Power
    84268
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    9.52%

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    we're just waiting on labels.
    sounds good man! I actually thought of this and the pheromone wash when I saw the Dial Magnetic (http://www.dialsoap.com/fm-moistrich_bodywash.html) bodywash that has pheromones in it at the store the other day. Interesting to see it in a mainstream brand do this, but I highly doubt its anywhere near as potent as the Genomyx/RPN products. Kinda cool either way though!
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    LJ57's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    404
    Rep Power
    355
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    30.47%

    It seems to me that, provided pheromones work (and I am not 100% convinced), then a multi-angle approach would be the best option:

    1) Use the Dial Magnetic bodywash (it's cheap enough at $4-5, and I have heard it smells good)

    2) apply a pheromone product like Renegade (and again, at around $10 it's cheap enough to try)

    3) eat a couple of stalks of celery as the logic that it increases pheromones is good, albeit not scientifically verified. Just make sure you buy the organic.

    4) if you use hair gel, try one of those Got2B products with pheromones. They often go on sale at Walgreens. (BOGO at $4.99)

    So for less than $20 you can try all of these things, which should provide a decent concentration of pheromones. It's cheaper than gambling on a tiny vial of something extremely expensive like AX or Athena brand products.




    Quote Originally Posted by zb126 View Post
    sounds good man! I actually thought of this and the pheromone wash when I saw the Dial Magnetic (http://www.dialsoap.com/fm-moistrich_bodywash.html) bodywash that has pheromones in it at the store the other day. Interesting to see it in a mainstream brand do this, but I highly doubt its anywhere near as potent as the Genomyx/RPN products. Kinda cool either way though!
  5. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,008
    Rep Power
    1295509
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    14.37%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Ive used both products, Dial Magnetic and the Renegade.. The Renegade is FFAARRRR more concentrated and stronger but the dial does smell very good..


    What id do is this..

    -Wash with Dial magnetic makin sure to hit all the necessary points
    -Rub Renegade on top of chest, neck, wrists
    -Spray a good smelling cologne
    -Have fun!!


    This should make for a good night, i was able to do this once, and had a good night, noticed a change in a lot of people.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  6. Advanced Member
    zb126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    797
    Rep Power
    84268
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    9.52%

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Ive used both products, Dial Magnetic and the Renegade.. The Renegade is FFAARRRR more concentrated and stronger but the dial does smell very good..


    What id do is this..

    -Wash with Dial magnetic makin sure to hit all the necessary points
    -Rub Renegade on top of chest, neck, wrists
    -Spray a good smelling cologne
    -Have fun!!


    This should make for a good night, i was able to do this once, and had a good night, noticed a change in a lot of people.
    Yeah, thats what I figured about it being more concentrated

    Sounds like I'm going to have to give your protocol a shot for some fun times! ;-)
  7. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,008
    Rep Power
    1295509
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    14.37%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by zb126 View Post
    Yeah, thats what I figured about it being more concentrated

    Sounds like I'm going to have to give your protocol a shot for some fun times! ;-)


    Definitely man! I had a fun time with it!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Renegade
    By freefall365 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-26-2011, 01:56 PM
  2. Red's Done gone Renegade!
    By RedwolfWV in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 02-16-2009, 10:33 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in