Eviscerate Smolder + FREE Java Lather Soap Stack!

  1. Board Sponsor
    HYBRID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    696
    Rep Power
    115217
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    53.86%

    Eviscerate Smolder + FREE Java Lather Soap Stack!


    Hey guys you asked for Java Lather and now its back. Not only is it back, its FREE with every purchase of Eviscerate Smolder. 2 great products and one of them is free. This is super limited. We only send a certain amount of Java Lather for this promotion. Once its gone that sale ends

    Genomyx Eviscerate Smolder + FREE Java Lather Soap Stack!: Discount Eviscerate Smolder + FREE Java Lather Soap Stack! Supplements

    WHILE VERY LIMITED SALE SUPPLIES LAST, Receive a FREE Java Lather Soap w/ the Purchase of Eviscerate Smolder!

    Each Stack Includes the Following:

    1X NEW Eviscerate Smolder (Beta Version) (4 fl oz)

    1X FREE Java Lather Soap (1 bar)
    NEW Eviscerate Smolder: Topical Fat Loss Catalyst!

    Eviscerate Smolder, like its meaner cousin, is designed to weld away unsightly fatty deposits from stubborn areas. SMOLDER features a lowered capsaicin content, to reduce the burning sensation. Eviscerate SMOLDER also incorporates several skin tightening ingredients as well as a boosted subcutaneous diuretic content to make results visible that much quicker.
    Benefits:

    * Burn Fat, but without the "Burning" Sensation
    * Reduce Stubborn Fat Deposits
    * Reduce The Appearance of Cellulite
    * Enhance Definition
    * Shed Excess Water
    * Increase Vascularity

    Don't Store Fat, Eviscerate it!
    Java Lather: The Latest in Gourmet Skincare

    Using only the finest ingredients effective at treating dry skin, helping treat scars and stretch marks, sun-damage, and other signs of aging, Java Lather's rich froth keeps skin soft and supple. With a sensual blend of coffee, latte, honey, and almonds, Java Lather will help wake you up in the morning and/or relax you in the evening.

  2. Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,887
    Rep Power
    3745099
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    46.65%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    How much was the Capsaicin in Eviscerate lowered? I couldn't deal with it in the original

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  3. Board Sponsor
    JakeVendetta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    155
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    38.92%

    Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    How much was the Capsaicin in Eviscerate lowered? I couldn't deal with it in the original
    60% less capsaicin
    Genomyx
    •   
       

  4. Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,887
    Rep Power
    3745099
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    46.65%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeVendetta View Post
    60% less capsaicin
    Thanks

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  5. Senior Member
    BB12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,056
    Rep Power
    7672
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    25.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I saw free and was like.... "nice"
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  6. Board Sponsor
    HYBRID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    696
    Rep Power
    115217
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    53.86%

    Lol
  7. New Member
    rojasdave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    191
    Rep Power
    302
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    85.68%

    how would you recommend taking this? before a workout, after, after shower? i recently purchased it and just need a good protocol. thanks
  8. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,468
    Rep Power
    774675
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by rojasdave View Post
    how would you recommend taking this? before a workout, after, after shower? i recently purchased it and just need a good protocol. thanks
    You're going to want to use the Java Lather on the area you will be applying to. It has an aggressive exfoliation, which you want.

    After shower, apply SMOLDER to the areas you desire effects.

    Try not to apply right before workout, but 45 minutes is fine.

    If you want a second application, spread it close to 12 hours apart.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  9. Senior Member
    BB12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,056
    Rep Power
    7672
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    25.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    How much (size) of smolder would you recommend for this to last a good 3-4 weeks.

    I have some DCP laying around and plan on doing a very aggressive cut between the holidays.
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  10. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,468
    Rep Power
    774675
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BB12 View Post
    How much (size) of smolder would you recommend for this to last a good 3-4 weeks.

    I have some DCP laying around and plan on doing a very aggressive cut between the holidays.
    For a full 4 weeks you will need two bottles.

    When we increase to the 6 ounce size (the final version) you would only need one.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  11. Senior Member
    BB12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,056
    Rep Power
    7672
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    25.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Appreciate the quick response. Thank you
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  12. New Member
    rojasdave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    191
    Rep Power
    302
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    85.68%

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You're going to want to use the Java Lather on the area you will be applying to. It has an aggressive exfoliation, which you want.

    After shower, apply SMOLDER to the areas you desire effects.

    Try not to apply right before workout, but 45 minutes is fine.

    If you want a second application, spread it close to 12 hours apart.
    thanks man! also, when using this, am i going to want to lay around shirtless until the moisture is gone? or is putting on a shirt after okay?
  13. Senior Member
    Outside Backer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,629
    Rep Power
    89664
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    80.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Man this **** is legit, I rub this on in the morning and I **** you not at 4pm when playing basketball when i get sweating i start burning like hell

    its awesome all day
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  14. New Member
    jaymode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    318
    Rep Power
    487
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    91.24%

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You're going to want to use the Java Lather on the area you will be applying to. It has an aggressive exfoliation, which you want.

    After shower, apply SMOLDER to the areas you desire effects.
    I am almost done with my first bottle of Smolder and the burn hadn't been there as much as the first few applications. Started using the Java Lather a few days ago and wow, the Smolder is back! I think these two products are really meant to go together.

    By the way, Java Lather is awesome. I love the smell and it even works as an air freshener lol; everytime I walk into the bathroom, all I smell is Java Lather.
  15. Senior Member
    carpee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,607
    Rep Power
    83752
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    58.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    how long would one (4 oz) bottle last roughly?
  16. Elite Member
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,815
    Rep Power
    3135056
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    49.99%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    how long would one (4 oz) bottle last roughly?
    from what I read in a seperate thread...if applying 2x's/day, the 4 oz will last 2-3 weeks, of course factoring in how much you use per application...I'm curious if these beta versions (from what I recall reading from Rosie's review) still come with the pump spray...?
  17. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,468
    Rep Power
    774675
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    from what I read in a seperate thread...if applying 2x's/day, the 4 oz will last 2-3 weeks, of course factoring in how much you use per application...I'm curious if these beta versions (from what I recall reading from Rosie's review) still come with the pump spray...?
    No.

    The betas come in a flip-top dispenser cap. Awaiting final pump bottles was one of the main reasons for the beta release in the first place.
  18. Elite Member
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,815
    Rep Power
    3135056
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    49.99%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    No.

    The betas come in a flip-top dispenser cap. Awaiting final pump bottles was one of the main reasons for the beta release in the first place.
    Ah-ha, gotch ya! another few hours and I could have had my answer w/out asking...since I succumbed to my impulsive supp habit...and picked up a smolder/java combo on black friday...ya baaaahhhstuurrrdsss!!!

    jussst kiddin...much love 4 ya & Genomyx (no homo) now, if I were to have a left over pump spray from my GHenerate bottle (which I do)...and it were to fit on the smolder bottle...would you recommend using it? Is this smolder 'runny' enough to use the pump? I'd ruther 'spray n rub' than having inconsistent 'dime' sized rubbings...
  19. Senior Member
    BB12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,056
    Rep Power
    7672
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    25.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    It places the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again!

    I just do about a dime size on both love handles...proceed with about a nickel size for waist/belly button area.

    Me...I wouldn't mess with moving it to another bottle.
  20. New Member
    F355's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    303
    Rep Power
    338
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    85.83%

    Is there a typo or something with the current pricing on this stack on Nutra? I was pretty much ready to put an order in until I came back and saw the price. I'm in need of more Eviscerate and would really like to get at least two bottles but I'm kind of in dilemma now...
  21. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,468
    Rep Power
    774675
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by F355 View Post
    Is there a typo or something with the current pricing on this stack on Nutra? I was pretty much ready to put an order in until I came back and saw the price. I'm in need of more Eviscerate and would really like to get at least two bottles but I'm kind of in dilemma now...
    Best I can tell until they come in is that the Black Friday sale annihilated their stock, and they marked it up to keep people from ordering until they can get a restock.

    I do have the last of the beta stocks available, and I'm sure we'll get an order today. Look again on Friday.
  22. New Member
    F355's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    303
    Rep Power
    338
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    85.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Best I can tell until they come in is that the Black Friday sale annihilated their stock, and they marked it up to keep people from ordering until they can get a restock.

    I do have the last of the beta stocks available, and I'm sure we'll get an order today. Look again on Friday.
    Gotchya. No biggie tho; gotta bunch of Java Lather stocked up but there's no such thing as too many JL's right?

    I'll just place an order for Eviscerate alone, still a great price for it by itself.
  23. New Member
    wasabiqueen6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  126.0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    132
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    71.98%

    Java lather smells sooo GOOD! I'm loving it!

    And clothes? Who needs clothes this Winter? All you need to do is layer on some Smolder, and you'll be nice and toasty for hours.
  24. Senior Member
    BB12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,056
    Rep Power
    7672
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    25.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by wasabiqueen6 View Post
    Java lather smells sooo GOOD! I'm loving it!

    And clothes? Who needs clothes this Winter? All you need to do is layer on some Smolder, and you'll be nice and toasty for hours.
    Haha...love the avvy pic...is that you?

    Smolder before bed...woke up this morning scrub-adub-dub and it felt like I just reapplied the smolder.

    There is something about the smell....good stuff
  25. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,468
    Rep Power
    774675
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Nutraplanet placed the order last night. Look for a restock...40 units is ALL that we have left of the beta - on Monday.

    As a side not, we picked up some induction equipment, which is making Java Lather (as well as Banish and Renegade soap) MUCH easier. We should be able to keep steady stock of all soap products through the Flawless Skin Couture line.
  26. Elite Member
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,815
    Rep Power
    3135056
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    49.99%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Nutraplanet placed the order last night. Look for a restock...40 units is ALL that we have left of the beta - on Monday.

    As a side not, we picked up some induction equipment, which is making Java Lather (as well as Banish and Renegade soap) MUCH easier. We should be able to keep steady stock of all soap products through the Flawless Skin Couture line.
    when are you expecting the final version (6 oz-ers) to be available?
  27. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,468
    Rep Power
    774675
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    when are you expecting the final version (6 oz-ers) to be available?
    First week of January. Not sure if we'll do a New Year's sale, as we have a significant DCP/HEAT Stack sale planned.
  28. Elite Member
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,815
    Rep Power
    3135056
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    49.99%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    First week of January. Not sure if we'll do a New Year's sale, as we have a significant DCP/HEAT Stack sale planned.
    well, well, coo-coo-ca-choo, Mrs Robinson....g-g-g-iddy up!
  29. Senior Member
    BB12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,056
    Rep Power
    7672
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    25.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    First week of January. Not sure if we'll do a New Year's sale, as we have a significant DCP/HEAT Stack sale planned.
    DCP's coming back?

    I've been sitting on a bottle of that for almost 2 years.
  30. New Member
    wasabiqueen6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  126.0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    132
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    71.98%

    Quote Originally Posted by BB12 View Post
    Haha...love the avvy pic...is that you?

    Smolder before bed...woke up this morning scrub-adub-dub and it felt like I just reapplied the smolder.

    There is something about the smell....good stuff
    Thanks... yep it's me.

    Funny thing is I actually took that pic in the locker room at the gym. lol
  31. Senior Member
    BB12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,056
    Rep Power
    7672
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    25.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by wasabiqueen6 View Post
    Thanks... yep it's me.

    Funny thing is I actually took that pic in the locker room at the gym. lol
    You have that Jessica Alba thing going on
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Eviscerate Smolder + FREE Java Lather Soap Stack!
    By HYBRID in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 12:24 PM
  2. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 07:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in