dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After spending over an hour with Darren at Nutraplanet today, we have come to a special arrangement to celebrate Genomyx and Nutraplanet...

While stock lasts (and once they receive stock...on Friday) you will receive a FREE standard bar of Java Lather with purchase of a Beta Eviscerate SMOLDER.

This might be your only opportunity to pick up the world's best soap for some time, and combined with the world' most potent and effective topical fat burner!

vudoo

Awards
I thought we were supposed to get the soap for free when the Smolder first went up.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been way short on supplies and time...we were just now able to get the sale up. It was going to be "Buy 2 get JL Free", but to make up for the delay it's now a 1:1 deal.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and Matt says the truth "the best soap of the world"
:D

zb126

Awards
  • Established
and Matt says the truth "the best soap of the world"
:D
yeah, its pretty damn amazing... gonna bite on this one for sure. So I should wait til friday so I can get both or if I order smolder do i get it automatically even if I order today?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah, its pretty damn amazing... gonna bite on this one for sure. So I should wait til friday so I can get both or if I order smolder do i get it automatically even if I order today?
You will have to wait until it's posted. Stock is tied 1:1 for the combo.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so friday at 12:01 AM? :D
They usually arrive at the warehouse around 12pm.

Expect it up soon afterwards.

This batch of Java Lather is quite good.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
They usually arrive at the warehouse around 12pm.

Expect it up soon afterwards.

This batch of Java Lather is quite good.
Score!

So if you dont mind me asking, and excuse my ignorance, but you personally put together and make each batch of java lather and banish, correct?

My girlfriend and I are huge fans of both products and Bobu... gotta try flawless soon and add to the collection!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Score!

So if you dont mind me asking, and excuse my ignorance, but you personally put together and make each batch of java lather and banish, correct?

My girlfriend and I are huge fans of both products and Bobu... gotta try flawless soon and add to the collection!
Correct...Renegade soap as well. The process is far too complex to trust an outside contractor at the moment...you have no idea how hard it is to finesse the actives into a soap base.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Correct...Renegade soap as well. The process is far too complex to trust an outside contractor at the moment...you have no idea how hard it is to finesse the actives into a soap base.
well you do one hell of a good job my friend :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well you do one hell of a good job my friend :)
Danke...I miss getting down and dirty. It also fosters my creativity big time.

TheKanezzi

Awards
Dang I bought some eviscerate and didnt get the java lather :(

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dang I bought some eviscerate and didnt get the java lather :(
Did you select the correct purchase option? There are two on there - one with and one without.

TheKanezzi

Awards
Ah!

My bad.

Hey did you see the comment that I put on your page about clenviscerate and cho cycling?

Thanks!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah!

My bad.

Hey did you see the comment that I put on your page about clenviscerate and cho cycling?

Thanks!
I will look into it...I have never really used that function here.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shaving Rounds for Mugs

After getting several requests and doing some custom orders, figured I would ask...

How many people use a shaving mug? Java Lather is an amazing shaving soap, especially when using a shaving brush.

How many would like to see this as a regular SKU?

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Shaving Rounds for Mugs

After getting several requests and doing some custom orders, figured I would ask...

How many people use a shaving mug? Java Lather is an amazing shaving soap, especially when using a shaving brush.

How many would like to see this as a regular SKU?
U know ive been wantin this for a while-count me in! This stuff is magic for shaving your face during the winter months

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 9
he-man Evomuse 8
unitas27 Evomuse 39
Evomuse 5
Ape McGrapes Evomuse 3