Java Lather Limited Sale Price: FREE!!

  1. Java Lather Limited Sale Price: FREE!!


    After spending over an hour with Darren at Nutraplanet today, we have come to a special arrangement to celebrate Genomyx and Nutraplanet...

    While stock lasts (and once they receive stock...on Friday) you will receive a FREE standard bar of Java Lather with purchase of a Beta Eviscerate SMOLDER.

    This might be your only opportunity to pick up the world's best soap for some time, and combined with the world' most potent and effective topical fat burner!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless


  2. I thought we were supposed to get the soap for free when the Smolder first went up.

  3. I have been way short on supplies and time...we were just now able to get the sale up. It was going to be "Buy 2 get JL Free", but to make up for the delay it's now a 1:1 deal.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       


  4. great deal right hear

  5. and Matt says the truth "the best soap of the world"

  6. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    and Matt says the truth "the best soap of the world"
    yeah, its pretty damn amazing... gonna bite on this one for sure. So I should wait til friday so I can get both or if I order smolder do i get it automatically even if I order today?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by zb126 View Post
    yeah, its pretty damn amazing... gonna bite on this one for sure. So I should wait til friday so I can get both or if I order smolder do i get it automatically even if I order today?
    You will have to wait until it's posted. Stock is tied 1:1 for the combo.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  8. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You will have to wait until it's posted. Stock is tied 1:1 for the combo.
    so friday at 12:01 AM?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by zb126 View Post
    so friday at 12:01 AM?
    They usually arrive at the warehouse around 12pm.

    Expect it up soon afterwards.

    This batch of Java Lather is quite good.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  10. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    They usually arrive at the warehouse around 12pm.

    Expect it up soon afterwards.

    This batch of Java Lather is quite good.
    Score!

    So if you dont mind me asking, and excuse my ignorance, but you personally put together and make each batch of java lather and banish, correct?

    My girlfriend and I are huge fans of both products and Bobu... gotta try flawless soon and add to the collection!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by zb126 View Post
    Score!

    So if you dont mind me asking, and excuse my ignorance, but you personally put together and make each batch of java lather and banish, correct?

    My girlfriend and I are huge fans of both products and Bobu... gotta try flawless soon and add to the collection!
    Correct...Renegade soap as well. The process is far too complex to trust an outside contractor at the moment...you have no idea how hard it is to finesse the actives into a soap base.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Correct...Renegade soap as well. The process is far too complex to trust an outside contractor at the moment...you have no idea how hard it is to finesse the actives into a soap base.
    well you do one hell of a good job my friend

  13. Quote Originally Posted by zb126 View Post
    well you do one hell of a good job my friend
    Danke...I miss getting down and dirty. It also fosters my creativity big time.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  14. Dang I bought some eviscerate and didnt get the java lather

  15. Quote Originally Posted by TheKanezzi View Post
    Dang I bought some eviscerate and didnt get the java lather
    Did you select the correct purchase option? There are two on there - one with and one without.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  16. Ah!

    My bad.

    Hey did you see the comment that I put on your page about clenviscerate and cho cycling?

    Thanks!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by TheKanezzi View Post
    Ah!

    My bad.

    Hey did you see the comment that I put on your page about clenviscerate and cho cycling?

    Thanks!
    I will look into it...I have never really used that function here.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  18. Shaving Rounds for Mugs

    After getting several requests and doing some custom orders, figured I would ask...

    How many people use a shaving mug? Java Lather is an amazing shaving soap, especially when using a shaving brush.

    How many would like to see this as a regular SKU?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  19. I will love to see it !!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Shaving Rounds for Mugs

    After getting several requests and doing some custom orders, figured I would ask...

    How many people use a shaving mug? Java Lather is an amazing shaving soap, especially when using a shaving brush.

    How many would like to see this as a regular SKU?
    U know ive been wantin this for a while-count me in! This stuff is magic for shaving your face during the winter months
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Eviscerate Smolder + FREE Java Lather Soap Stack!
    By HYBRID in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 11:24 AM
  2. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 06:37 PM
Log in
Log in