dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now that the tester product is returning some fantastic feedback, we're working with Nutraplanet on the most economical presentation for these.

We're looking at a 3-pack, which will retail for around $15. The normal, non-sale price of these is $7.99 per pack.

Need to gauge interest and make sure we properly prioritize it.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
im in, just started my last 24 a few days ago, will be buying min 3 in the next few weeks if these arnt out

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is going to be a great deal. I use these daily myself.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to see this deal. but give me a week to get some money!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We'll be knocking these out at the end of the week.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really excited, just got a pack of these today in my most recent order. Giving them a shot tomorrow am on the way to work :woohoo:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really excited, just got a pack of these today in my most recent order. Giving them a shot tomorrow am on the way to work :woohoo:
As the time change starts taking a toll on my energy levels, these things are making a huge difference.

Let me know how you like them

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WIll do. I have heard that I can expect a real solid, smooth energy boost.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took one this am on the car ride in. The flavor was interesting as it was not truly peppermint, it had a more fruity feel to it, although the label indicated peppermint. It was not bad by any means.

After about 20 minutes, I noticed I was more "up" or aware, not over the top, but certainly noticeable. To add to it, about 20 minutes later I popped a piece of the newly flavored Thermogum, which I am still chewing 2 hours later. Awesome flavor change.

Nice work on both :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now that the tester product is returning some fantastic feedback, we're working with Nutraplanet on the most economical presentation for these.

We're looking at a 3-pack, which will retail for around $15. The normal, non-sale price of these is $7.99 per pack.

Need to gauge interest and make sure we properly prioritize it.
PerformaStrips VB-12 are definitely a very useful, convenient, and cheap product for energy (or 'freshness'). They can be used at any time, anywhere.

This is going to be a great deal. I use these daily myself.
Same here :)

We'll be knocking these out at the end of the week.
Sounds good.

Off topic, Matt, what eventually happened with Entice? Did you ever end up going past the beta stages? I personally loved it, because it was actually MORE moisturizing for my skin than Java Lather. If you end up doing it, you might want to consider trying a scent like the MaliBobu (if it's possible), since there is something about that smell that seems to heighten the male libido :lol: