Eviscerate Smolder brown liquid??

  1. New Member
    DavidG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    105
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    66.98%

    Eviscerate Smolder brown liquid??


    I received my evis smolder from nutra planet today and it looks like brown liquid (not solid like lotion at all), is this what it's supposed to look like?

  2. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,163
    Rep Power
    310839
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    62.37%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidG View Post
    I received my evis smolder from nutra planet today and it looks like brown liquid (not solid like lotion at all), is this what it's supposed to look like?
    Yes, Eviscerate Smolder is a lighter brown liquid - you don't need a lot, so don't use heaps.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. New Member
    DavidG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    105
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    66.98%

    ok cool...I was expecting something more like a lotion, similar to PP's transdermals or something like that.
    •   
       

  4. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,163
    Rep Power
    310839
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    62.37%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidG View Post
    ok cool...I was expecting something more like a lotion, similar to PP's transdermals or something like that.
    Have you ever used the original Eviscerate? It's similar to that, but with a runnier consistency.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. New Member
    DavidG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    105
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    66.98%

    No, never got a chance to before it disappeared...this will be my first experience with it.
  6. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,163
    Rep Power
    310839
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    62.37%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidG View Post
    No, never got a chance to before it disappeared...this will be my first experience with it.
    Well, it's all the benefits of the original withOUT the extreme burn and water retention
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. New Member
    DavidG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    105
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    66.98%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Well, it's all the benefits of the original withOUT the extreme burn and water retention
    Definitely sounds good...just wondering, how are you measuring the dose with this stuff? I applied some today, but don't really know if it sounds as a "half dollar sized amount." I put some on my hand and rubbed it over my abs but its so runny its hard to tell. Are you just eye-balling this or is there a more accurate way to measure it out?
  8. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,163
    Rep Power
    310839
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    62.37%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidG View Post
    Definitely sounds good...just wondering, how are you measuring the dose with this stuff? I applied some today, but don't really know if it sounds as a "half dollar sized amount." I put some on my hand and rubbed it over my abs but its so runny its hard to tell. Are you just eye-balling this or is there a more accurate way to measure it out?
    I don't measure it - I just tip it on my skin (I know when enough is enough). If it has a pump, then use 2-3 pumps.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  9. New Member
    DavidG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    105
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    66.98%

    sounds good...thanks
  10. Elite Member
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,662
    Rep Power
    2496851
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    77.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Any issues in loss of efficency if one puts it on after a shower which is also right after working out in the morning? Not sure if the post workout insulin spike would 'get in the way' of smolder 'doing its thang'...
  11. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,163
    Rep Power
    310839
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    62.37%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Any issues in loss of efficency if one puts it on after a shower which is also right after working out in the morning? Not sure if the post workout insulin spike would 'get in the way' of smolder 'doing its thang'...
    Shouldn't be an issue - I used to do this.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Eviscerate and Smolder
    By swaneon in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-03-2013, 07:42 AM
  2. Ideal bf% to use Eviscerate Smolder
    By houstontexas in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-02-2011, 08:08 PM
  3. DCP & eviscerate smolder
    By dmillz224 in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 07:32 PM
  4. eviscerate smolder and eca
    By ezjax in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-17-2010, 08:44 AM
  5. Eviscerate Smolder
    By dsade in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-27-2010, 09:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in