Dsade's Traumatic Injury/IDRT recovery log

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

1. Sorry to hear about this man...some people need cages. It IS a good product log though on a positive note. How would you feel about using this while pregnant? As in to you knowledge are any of the ingredients not recommended for use during pregnancy or should it be used after childbirth for stretchmarks?

2. sorry to hear about this dsade.. damn morons giving the sport of MMA a bad name... no wonder so many politicians are still out there calling it "barbaric"...

my cousin is a pro MMA fighter, nicest guy you'll ever meet and not a disrespectful bone in his body... he just loves the sport, and he keeps it in the gym and ring.. yet you have these jackass douchebags that go out to start **** because thy're "badass cage fighters"

for a perfect example, see our San Diego resident douchebag- John "war machine" Kopenhaver.

this stuff pisses me off... dsade, you didnt deserve this sh*t!
    •   

3. Day 10 (sorry missed yesterday). Presurgery day. As the swelling has subsided, you can really see the left side nasal passage crushed and the offset of my nose. Tomorrow is surgery day.

Discoloration on my left eye has almost completely abated...but tomorrow it will all be back.

I will keep up with the IDRT treatment and see how quickly we can return to "normal."

Judging by the inflammation UNDERNEATH my eyes, I think it's time to whip out the beta of the EyeTite and see if I can start working on the right side (left side control).

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

4. Hope all goes well tomorrow with the surgery.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

5. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Well I got lucky because he drew back to hit me but something stopped him. He would have destroyed me!
    Yikes, yeah he deserves to be locked up for a LOOOOOOOOONG time
    •   

6. Looking better Matt. So sorry to have this happen to you, hope you get better.

My additions to your recovery..DHEA for improved healing and ALCAR-arginate for you noodle.

7. Good luck Matt. Looks like your healing up nicely.

8. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Looking better Matt. So sorry to have this happen to you, hope you get better.

My additions to your recovery..DHEA for improved healing and ALCAR-arginate for you noodle.
    I have the DHEA covered. I'm going to be grabbing some of the last of the Piracetam from XXXXXXXXXXXX and combine it with the last of my ClearEdge to try to wipe out the residual concussion cobwebs.

9. Absolute shame, couldn't have happened to a better guy. I echo everyone else's sentiments in hoping he gets the book thrown at him.

Your bruising/cuts have healed extremely fast, hopefully the nose procedure goes well.

10. Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    Absolute shame, couldn't have happened to a better guy. I echo everyone else's sentiments in hoping he gets the book thrown at him.

Your bruising/cuts have healed extremely fast, hopefully the nose procedure goes well.
    nasal reset went well, but the breathing tube really messed up my throat.

Doc basically told me my nose right now is spring loaded into place...one wrong move and it will snap right out again...painfully.

I'll know in a few more hours if my eyes will rebruise. If not, I will go ahead and post up todays pics and continue on tomorrow.

11. WOW matt you are recovering very fast! Amazing

12. Some swelling back, but so far no discoloration back on the eyes. This would be day 13 of recovery, after a rebreak/reset.

13. Eyes are looking good. Great to see your healing quickly.

14. Sinus cavities still look a bit swollen but all in all the mend is coming along. How is the grey matter feeling?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

15. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Sinus cavities still look a bit swollen but all in all the mend is coming along. How is the grey matter feeling?
    Still way fuzzy, honestly, though helping my daughter with her math homework is helping.

16. Damn Matt not sure how I missed this log

Sorry Bro cant believe this happen to you. That prick deserves all he gets and more.

You need anything just holler , You are always there to help out everyone on the board, We want to be there for you bro

Hereís to a quick recovery which seems to be coming along

17. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Still way fuzzy, honestly, though helping my daughter with her math homework is helping.
    Nothing in the way of any physical exersion though? The MDs told you to lay off for awhile right?

18. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Nothing in the way of any physical exersion though? The MDs told you to lay off for awhile right?
    I'm supposed to knock it off for at least until Tuesday (follow-up) but just got called to an international meeting at the Olympia. I need to snap back right quick.

With my left shoulder still not at 100% (therefore bench suffering) I ordered some of the new Epharm Joint Force. Going to be running a rapid recomp/therapy log using SlinSane, Protocol, JointForce, TestForce and Triazole.

19. Just checking on you Matt. You are looking better and better

20. Hope things are well man!!

RECOVERBRO

21. My left eye reblackened from the procedure, and my nose ended up still pretty crooked - but then again I haven't been pretty in years. Breathing is much better and I finally got the clearance to hit back at the gym last night!

Wow did I lose some major progress over the last 3 weeks.

22. Ease into it and listen to what your body is telling you big guy. Macho isn't going to bring you back faster here!!

23. Here is my recovery 8 days after the nasal surgery and rebreak. Right eye blackness is finally abating.

24. Going to post this up, hopefully as a jumpoff point to a detailed training log. I was hoping the new Protocol and Heat Stack would be ready by now, but we still have a few weeks to go.

Anyway, I'm down probably 12-15 pounds of lean muscle and picked up around 6 pounds of fat over my convalescence. Sitting at 216. This was my first chest workout since getting doctor clearance. I also packed in a very decent rehab shoulder workout with a trainer on Tuesday evening.

25. Recovery is looking good Matt. Cant wait to follow along the training log.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Injury Recovery Help
    By TechDawg4Life in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-28-2011, 02:53 AM
  2. IGF-1 to help injury recovery.
    By Creeky in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-20-2010, 06:03 AM
  3. aas use for injury recovery???
    By seabass in forum Anabolics