Francisco Montealegre - Genomyx Sponsored Athelete

Page 19 of 19 First ... 171819

1. 12 weeks out! Not much to report..Conditioning is getting better everyweek. But no dramatic changes...im losing so slowly that it is hard to see it week after week. Right now i can estimate that my upperbody is at 95%, front legs at 85-90% and my hams/glutes at around 70-75%. I have lost aprox 10 lbs so far, and the best thing is that i have cut my carbs only once...so im still eating a decent amount of food.

As far as training my knees are giving me problems again...However because of the bodybuilder that i am stop training legs is out the question...this is just an obstacle along the way. I have cut my volume and weights during leg days and im trying to find a way to keep doing my HIIT days without aggravating the problem...and today after trying several methods/machines in the past several wks (from the elliptical, the stepper the rower etc etc)..i found out that sprinting was the solution. Today i hit 35 min of HIIT running out side and my knees feels great after the workout...no pain whatsoever.

Ok guys tomorrow im starting a new busy week...i will be running like a chicken with the head cut off, feeling like a walking zombie after tuedays deadlift day and sleeping 6 hrs a night and hungry...it sucks but this is the time to make sacrifices and makes things happen. One day i will get too old/injured or something and i wont be able to do this anymore,,,so i will make this wk count for sho!

Finally this is a pic from Last week...i didnt have time to take pics this week. LAter and keep training hard

[img]http://www.bodybuildingdungeon.com/f...e-dscf2171.jpg[/img]

2. Guys, I feel very honored to be mentioned in this article... WNBF 2012 Season Preview. Thanks and feel free to check out and read about all the amazing athletes that will be competing this year. Sooooo much talent that it is scary!!! I better be ready or i will end up in the dust this time

http://www.beyondlimitstraining.net/...season-preview

Later guys
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by fmoncas View Post
    Guys, I feel very honored to be mentioned in this article... WNBF 2012 Season Preview. Thanks and feel free to check out and read about all the amazing athletes that will be competing this year. Sooooo much talent that it is scary!!! I better be ready or i will end up in the dust this time

http://www.beyondlimitstraining.net/...season-preview

Later guys
    Just keep killing it. You got this!
    :blindfold:

4. Update:

1.It been a while since i posted my last update but thing are getting worse as far as how busy im right now...to make things worse i decided no to do the show that i was originally planning on doing because it was getting very expensive to fly there and take care of all the additional costs involved with traveling overseas (barbados) So i have changed directions and now i just 4 weeks out instead of 8 from the show that im going to enter. So im training harder and longer and eating less to get in the shape that i need to be...in addition to training, posing is a must now...and i have to work on my night posing routine also

2. On a better note...things are going well, Training supper hard and stronger that ever before on a few exercises!

For some reason i cant upload pics ;(

5. Quote Originally Posted by fmoncas View Post
    Update:

1.It been a while since i posted my last update but thing are getting worse as far as how busy im right now...to make things worse i decided no to do the show that i was originally planning on doing because it was getting very expensive to fly there and take care of all the additional costs involved with traveling overseas (barbados) So i have changed directions and now i just 4 weeks out instead of 8 from the show that im going to enter. So im training harder and longer and eating less to get in the shape that i need to be...in addition to training, posing is a must now...and i have to work on my night posing routine also

2. On a better note...things are going well, Training supper hard and stronger that ever before on a few exercises!

For some reason i cant upload pics ;(
    We understand life, the costs that come with it AND competing on top of it, Francisco. Even though you only have half as much time to prepare for competition now than before, I have every confidence that you will come in with the conditioning that you want!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    We understand life, the costs that come with it AND competing on top of it, Francisco. Even though you only have half as much time to prepare for competition now than before, I have every confidence that you will come in with the conditioning that you want!

~Rosie~
    Thanks for rosie! On the other hand im in peace with the decision of not competing in barbados. Things happen for a reason. and i will be going to boston now...pretty exited about it. (less expensive, and lots of fun) ...im already thinking about all the great italian food for after the show!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by fmoncas View Post
    Thanks for rosie! On the other hand im in peace with the decision of not competing in barbados. Things happen for a reason. and i will be going to boston now...pretty exited about it. (less expensive, and lots of fun) ...im already thinking about all the great italian food for after the show!!
    They definitely do and I can personally attest to that! It's awesome to have that peace. Hope your weekend has gone well

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

8. why do you do high reps at times?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. V2 & BC+EAA help win the NPC San Francisco
    By biggkarim in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-13-2010, 08:14 PM
  2. LG's new sponsored Athelete: INARIUS!!!
    By GMG760 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-18-2010, 01:59 PM
  3. sponsored athelete tees
    By biggkarim in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-25-2008, 10:56 PM