Epithin-e!!

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys,

Epithin-E is ready to go!!!!!!!!!! Awesome quality that GL is known for. Get ripped and ready to finish the summer time right!!!!!

Generic Labz - Epithin-E 90 Capsules
I agree that its great to see GL back in the business again. An epi/havoc clone is cool, but there's already a bunch of them out there.

What I would really LOOOVE to see GL do is come out with a 1,4AD product that is dosed properly with a reasonable price.

It's available now by a different company, but to run a good cycle of their 1,4 costs in the $150-200 range....too rich for my blood.

If we could get maybe 200mg - 250mg caps of 1,4 in a 60 cap bottle around the $30 mark....or even maybe a 90 cap bottle in the $40-50 range I really think that you'd have a great seller on your hands.

I'd be all over 5-6 bottles of this if GL could make it happen...and judging by the response the bulk 1,4AD powder idea got over in the NP thread, I think a lot of other members would do the same.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I agree that its great to see GL back in the business again. An epi/havoc clone is cool, but there's already a bunch of them out there.

What I would really LOOOVE to see GL do is come out with a 1,4AD product that is dosed properly with a reasonable price.

It's available now by a different company, but to run a good cycle of their 1,4 costs in the $150-200 range....too rich for my blood.

If we could get maybe 200mg - 250mg caps of 1,4 in a 60 cap bottle around the $30 mark....or even maybe a 90 cap bottle in the $40-50 range I really think that you'd have a great seller on your hands.

I'd be all over 5-6 bottles of this if GL could make it happen...and judging by the response the bulk 1,4AD powder idea got over in the NP thread, I think a lot of other members would do the same.
i 2nd this

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
$44 for 60 caps / 200mg now for sale at different sites..at 600mg you would pay $88 for a 40 days cycle:thumbsup:

bodybydesign

bodybydesign

Awards
now all we need is about 10 other companies to come out with the same compound..

phrost

Awards

Agree completely. Its cool that your starting to bring out new products, but there are already too many clones for this product.

Anabolic Formulations Epi-MAX
EST Methyl E
IBE Epistane
RPN Havoc
SFR Hemaguno
Armor Nutrition Epi-Mass
IDS Oxodrol Pro
Genera Supplements Epidrol
Black Dragon Labs Methylstane
Purus Labs E-Pol

I would really like to see a 1,4AD clone that is dosed correctly.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
either way grexx and Generic glad you guys are back, and would love to try this out in the furure for sure, ill pick one up along my travels, and use it if I ever do anything ever again....been a long long time.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Looks very interesting! Would a PCT be needed after using this? I'm having fun/liking the Cissus-DROL you guys put out!
-Ed

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Looks very interesting! Would a post cycle therapy be needed after using this? I'm having fun/liking the Cissus-DROL you guys put out!
-Ed
yes PCT is required

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, PCT would be required and yes, Cissus-Drol is insane!!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Grexx and GL both prods look solid, congrats

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Epithin and Hair Loss?

I want to try it, but i have a doubt: Can it cause or aggravate hair loss?

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
when will this be available online at supp stores?

BMW

Awards
  • Established

i started a revolution im a freakin hero!

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
i started a revolution im a freakin hero!
Haha...I always thought that 1,4AD was one of the most underrated of the pre-ban products. I was pretty dissapointed with MN stopped producing their boldione product.

I really think that it got a bad rap because people just weren't using enough. I think the boldione caps were 100mg, and most people really need AT LEAST 600mg for a good cycle. I know a lot of guys on this board and others were upwards of 1200mg of 1,4...and those who ran it long enough seemed to really enjoy the product. I think that the price of the stuff is really what has always held its popularity back...hopefully GL can do something about this :)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the name btw GL. Good to see you guys putting out new prods again. Keep it up and keep the name strong!

$44 for 60 caps / 200mg now for sale at different sites..at 600mg you would pay $88 for a 40 days cycle:thumbsup:
that is still a :thumbsdown: for me. $88 for only 40 days at 600mg? yeah, id like to see that for $70 tops.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
How would a "pulse" cycle be with Epithin-E? I've read some differing views on pulse cycles, but to me it appears you can run a supplement longer with less side effects and little or no PCT needed. Anyone here tried a pulse cycle?

Thanks.