what to stack phera with

Davrlev

Awards
hey guys im just curious what product would stack best with phera. Ive been told that xmass with phera would get me huge but there is no way stacking two methyls together is a good thing. Plus, im prone to gyno so keep that in mind. I was thinknig about megatrn i heard it a little less harsh.. Anyway any help would be great. Thanks

pittbull666

pittbull666

Awards
xmass is not a methyl im on it right now im running it with superdrol

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
I've always heard Mega-Zol works Great with a phera. Keeps you dry and vascular. Phera can bloat

Davrlev

Awards
yea ive heard zol keeps u lean with phera, but it doesnt really give any other gains... and i also heard xmass gives alot of bloat and can aggrivate gyno, which i want to avoid bc im prone..any other suggestions??

Davrlev

Awards
thanks guys i think im guna go with phera and mega trn.. wat would u suggest i dose it at for my cycle

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember reading that Grexx said you only need one of each when stacking TRN, Phera, or Xmass. I would run a four to six week cycle of TRN and end the last three weeks with Phera. If you do bump up the TRN at any time I would suggest not going over 4mg/day as many report the sides to really flare up at 6mg+. Any other suggestions would surely be appreciated.

Davrlev

Awards
so a pheramax and mega trn cycle should look something liek thiis...
week 1: 2mg mega trn
week 2: 4mg mega trn
week 3: 4mg mega trn 15 mg phera
week 4: 4mg mega trn 30 mg phera
week 5: 4mg mega trn 30 mg phera
week 6: 4mg mega trn 30 mg phera until done with bottle

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally wouldn't run the phera for more than three weeks on this stack. If you run the phera the last three weeks @ 15/30/30 you will have enough left to run another four week cycle at 30/30/30/30...just a thought.

How's your pct look and what kind of calories are you planning for your intake.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How did you run these together?

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I know what NOT to stack it with. Finigenx at high doses. I followed Diplomats advise on that and I felt like my head was going to spin like on "The Exorcist":nono:

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
How did you run these together?
Sheesh, I barely remember. I know I tapered them into each other. I think it went something like:

Week 1 - Phera 10mgs (20 by weekend)
Week 2 - Phera 20mgs/M-TRN 3mgs (Original ALRI Version)
Week 3 - Phera 20mgs/M-TRN 4.5mgs
Week 4 - M-TRN 4.5mgs
Week 5 - M-TRN 3mgs

I know it sounds lite. It was. I had bad shutdown/recovery in the cycle before that, so I was hesitant. I probably could have run Phera longer. Felt great.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting. Thanks for the feedback.You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mass_69 again.

Davrlev

Awards
i did a phera plex cycle over a year ago and got great results.. i did a phera plex and mega zol cycle 6 months later and got leaner results... but 2 months after pct i developed a little gyno but some letro took care of it... so im just a little worried about gyno for this cycle.. would taking 20 mg of nolva while on cycle prevent gyno?? and if so would it hinder the results of the phera and trn

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ooh, interesting question considering TRN is a progestin. I haven't read up on this stuff in a while, but would the gyno from phera be able to be cured the same way as the gyno from TRN (prolactin related, right)? If not, that could get tricky considering it would be hard to figure which supp was causing the gyno. Reps for a good explanation that can break it down barney style for us, lol.

Davrlev

Awards
thanks for the help man.. im guna wait off on the cycle for a while anyway so I have some time to research it

Jair Man

Awards
Would anyone recommend stacking Phera with Mega-Zol? If so, what would be a good dose for each. I'm thinking 10/20/20/30 for the Phera, but I'm not sure about the MZ. Any thoughts?

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Would anyone recommend stacking Phera with Mega-Zol? If so, what would be a good dose for each. I'm thinking 10/20/20/30 for the Phera, but I'm not sure about the MZ. Any thoughts?
From what I've read recently, it looks like most are running Mega-Zol at 150-200mg daily...some are running it at 250-300mg due to having more lean muscle mass on their frames. So part of the answer to your question rests on how much you currently weigh, and the percentage of bodyfat you carry. I am thinking of something like this for the future.

Week1: 20mg Phera, 150mg Zol
Week2: 20mg Phera, 200mg Zol
Week3: 30mg Phera, 250mg Zol
Week4: 30mg Phera, 250mg Zol

Doses of course would be adjusted according to progress and any sides experienced. But just to give you an idea :)

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
From what I've read recently, it looks like most are running Mega-Zol at 150-200mg daily...some are running it at 250-300mg due to having more lean muscle mass on their frames. So part of the answer to your question rests on how much you currently weigh, and the percentage of bodyfat you carry. I am thinking of something like this for the future.

Week1: 20mg Phera, 150mg Zol
Week2: 20mg Phera, 200mg Zol
Week3: 30mg Phera, 250mg Zol
Week4: 30mg Phera, 250mg Zol

Doses of course would be adjusted according to progress and any sides experienced. But just to give you an idea :)
looks solid, love the phera/zol stack!!:head:

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
xmass is not a methyl im on it right now im running it with superdrol
How is that stack working for you?

I have seen very few logs on that combo but they were all EXTREMELY positive.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure the gains are great, but it sounds like a recipe for a limp **** :sad: