Help with my X-Mass cycle

BIGGboy

Awards
Im planning on doing a 4 week cycle of X-Mass starting next week but i need some help on my dosing. My thinking was to do something like this
Week 1: 40mg
Week 2: 80mg
Week 3: 80mg
Week 4: 80mg

Do you think i should up the dosage to 120 on Week 4 or leave it how it is. This is my very first pro-hormone cycle so im thinking i should be a little bit causious.

ub6ib91

Awards
Im planning on doing a 4 week cycle of X-Mass starting next week but i need some help on my dosing. My thinking was to do something like this
Week 1: 40mg
Week 2: 80mg
Week 3: 80mg
Week 4: 80mg

Do you think i should up the dosage to 120 on Week 4 or leave it how it is. This is my very first pro-hormone cycle so im thinking i should be a little bit causious.

Damn, im doing my very first cylce this summer as well of x-mass.

Week 1-Hawthorn Berry

Week 2-Hawthorn Berry, Milk Thistle

Week 3-X-Mass 80mg, Hawthorn Berry, Milk Thistle, NAC

Week 4-X-Mass 80mg, Hawthorn Berry, Milk Thistle, NAC

Week 5-X-Mass 80mg, Hawthorn Berry, Milk Thistle, NAC, Vitex, Cholesteraid

Week 6-X-Mass 80-120mg, Hawthorn Berry, Milk Thistle, NAC, Vitex, Cholesteraid

Week 7-Nolva, Cholesteraid, Hawthorn Berry, Milk Thistle, NAC, Vitex, Maca, Trib, ZMA

Week 8-Nolva, Cholesteraid, Hawthorn Berry, Milk Thistle, NAC, Vitex, MACA, trib, ZMA

Week 9-Nolva, milk thistle, Nac, Maca, trib, Zma

Week 10-Nolva, Milk Thistle, Nac, maca, trib, zma

Now i no its not methylated, but it does pass through ur liver, and since bulk nac and milk thistle is so cheap, why not. Vitex is for prolactin induced gyno.

BIGGboy

Awards
Yea ive heard from alot of people lately that i would be better off running it at 80mgs for 4 weeks, so i think thats what im going to do. Im also going to be using Milk Thistle, Hawthorne Berry, and Fish oil throughout the entire cycle and for PCT im doing Rebound XT.

ub6ib91

Awards
Yea ive heard from alot of people lately that i would be better off running it at 80mgs for 4 weeks, so i think thats what im going to do. Im also going to be using Milk Thistle, Hawthorne Berry, and Fish oil throughout the entire cycle and for post cycle therapy im doing Rebound XT.

From what i've gathered, 40mg is pointless so im not going to bother with it. Stick with 80mg for 3-4 weeks, if u feel fine, no bad sides, by week 4, why not trying to bump it up to 120mg, but thats a personal choice.

Milk thistle, hawthorn berry, and fish oils are all good, im using all of them to. I would throw in some vitex as well, its dirt cheap, and if prolactin induced gyno decides to take a toll on you, it will hopefully prevent that. Remember, rebound xt, wont do anything for prolactin gyno, just estrogen rebound gyno.

One question, why are you using rebound xt, when nolva is the same price, and very easy to get, and its a lot better. You dont even have to worry about delayed gyno with this. And its much more researched. Just outa curiousity.

BIGGboy

Awards
Personally, i just dont want to deal with the whole Nolva thing because its difficult to find a realiable source and ive had 2 friends do Max LMG cycles and they used 6-OXO as PCT and were perfectly fine.

BIGGboy

Awards
About the whole Vitex thing, i know i can buy it at my local GNC but how do i use it, like weeks before the cycle, during the cycle, after the cycle or what. And what exactly is its main purpose??? Thanks for the help man

ub6ib91

Awards
I understand your nolva situation. I just hope you have heard of "Research Chemicals". If not, wel leave it at that.

There isnt really much info out on vitex, when or how to take it. I heard about 1 gram a day will due the job against prolactin induced gyno. There, im taking 900mgs for 4 weeks. It wouldnt really make snese to take it at the begining of the cycle, because ur just starting, so im taking it at the start of the 3rd week of my cycle all the way as to 2 weeks into pct.

BIGGboy

Awards
Sounds great man. Im glad you introduced me to it because i have never heard of that before. When do you plan on starting your cycle? Im going to start mine on June 12th!

ub6ib91

Awards
Sounds great man. Im glad you introduced me to it because i have never heard of that before. When do you plan on starting your cycle? Im going to start mine on June 12th!
I am started my pre cycle, june 21, hopefully, x-mass will start july 2?

Let me no how ur cycle is going so i see what you go through before i start. Stay in touch or post in here. Ill prolly pm u if i dotn see any updates in here!

BIGGboy

Awards
Sounds good man, we will just keep each other updated in here. Ill post from Day1 through Day 28.

ub6ib91

Awards
Sounds good man, we will just keep each other updated in here. Ill post from Day1 through Day 28.

Sounds good, ill do the same. If i dont respond to ur first day post, shoot me a PM, its because im not subscribed nemore, or i forgot. But hopefully that doesnt happen, i dont want it to.

BTW, whats your diet going to be like, whats your weight right now, estimated bodyfat, and anything else that will give me a better understanding of how your body compares to mine. Like how do you train, etc.

BIGGboy

Awards
Right now im 6 foot, 195 at somewhere around 12% bodyfat. I workout 5 days a week, each body part only once. In my daily log i will be telling you what im eating and what my workout looked like, so dont worry!

ub6ib91

Awards
Right now im 6 foot, 195 at somewhere around 12% bodyfat. I workout 5 days a week, each body part only once. In my daily log i will be telling you what im eating and what my workout looked like, so dont worry!

Sounds good, im 5`3ish, 198lbs at 17% bodyfat. I lift 3 on, 1 off. My diet is 360gm protein, 550 carbs, 90gms fats. I train each muscle, once or twice a week.

ub6ib91

Awards
Change in plans man. I think we may be doing our cycles at the same time. I may begin my pre load next wednesday, and start my cycle, the following saturday.

BTW, do you when in the day ur soppose to take x-mass? Also does it have to be with a meal or what for best results? Thanks man.

BIGGboy

Awards
Yea your suppose to take each pill before each meal. So on monday im going to take one around 8 and one around 3.

BIGGboy

Awards
Ive been hearing from alot of people that using Vitamin B-6 during your cycle will help prevent gyno! Do you know if this is true or not?

ub6ib91

Awards
Ive been hearing from alot of people that using Vitamin B-6 during your cycle will help prevent gyno! Do you know if this is true or not?

I have no idea to tell you the truth if this is true or not. Through research, i have found that over 200mgs a day will damage the nervous system. People on the forums state that they get way more then 200mgs a day so who knows.

I do know that i will be taking 150mg daily, along with whatever is in my multi vitamins to combat prolactin induced gyno. I will also be using vitex at 900mgs daily. Its dirt cheap.

***as for the dosing of x-mass, i think im going to take mine at breakfast, 8:50 am, and then around 4ish when i eat my meal. Does it have to be taken with a fatty meal do you no? Also, if u take like fish oils with it, will that ruin the pills or something?

Thanks man.

BIGGboy

Awards
Ive heard that its best to take it with fats but im not sure about the Fish oil thing. I hope not tho because i take Fish Oil with every meal!

sac-man

Awards
According to my Contemporary Nutrition textbook, the Tolerable Upper Intake Level (UL) for vitamin B6 is 100mg/day for a male aged 19-70 years. UL is defined as: 'the maximum level of daily nutrient intake that is likely to pose no risk of adverse effects'. IE, 100mg/day is completely safe. Remember that B6 is water soluble, so it might be safer take whatever you decide on in divided doses and make sure you pee a few times in between doses. Overdose causes irreversable nerve destruction (not sure how much is overdose). I too have read on the internet that B6 may reduce prolactin. I have also read (on the internet) that Vitex agnus castus reduces prolactin. I dont know the dose though. I am going to include both on my planned X-mass cycle (semi-1st timer), as well as 50 or so mg of ATD for bloating and maybe 1 Mega-ZOL (again for bloating). I'll probably save the ZOL till I actually experience bloating.

Be safe -Mike L.

ub6ib91

Awards
Thanks alot for the information Mike!

Hey man, i was peicing together my new diet today, and im trying to get everything in line to start. I am 5`3 at 196lbs. Dont mind the height thing, my parents are really really short. I was told im done growing anyways. I have about 17% bodyfat now. Do you think 4100 calories on cycle will be enough, or do i have to bump it up even higher?

Thanks man! This is my favorite thread i have ever been a part of haha.

BIGGboy

Awards
If your 17% bodyfat then i would try and go with a clean bulk and keep the calories somewhere between 4000-4500.

sac-man

Awards
I've read both online, and in the textbook that i cited that consuming a high protein/high carb meal or shake, right after your workouts will exert an anti-catabolic effect through an insulin response. A high-glycemic index food (white rice) and easily digested protein source (whey) would probably be best. I just add dextrose (higest glycemic index sugar) to my post workout protein shakes for convenience. Oatmeal works very well for a complex carb source pre-workout. I dont count calories when im lifting; I just watch the carb/protein/fat ratio, and eat alot. I was considering a clean bulk too for this cycle cause I have a high body fat %. When are you guys starting? I'm gonna wait like 1-2 weeks.

ub6ib91

Awards
I've read both online, and in the textbook that i cited that consuming a high protein/high carb meal or shake, right after your workouts will exert an anti-catabolic effect through an insulin response. A high-glycemic index food (white rice) and easily digested protein source (whey) would probably be best. I just add dextrose (higest glycemic index sugar) to my post workout protein shakes for convenience. Oatmeal works very well for a complex carb source pre-workout. I dont count calories when im lifting; I just watch the carb/protein/fat ratio, and eat alot. I was considering a clean bulk too for this cycle cause I have a high body fat %. When are you guys starting? I'm gonna wait like 1-2 weeks.

Perfect man, im startin in 2 weeks i beleive, i think hes startin in like a week, post your progess in here with us. It will be good for people in the future.

I get a lot of protein, post workout and carbs. I eat granola pre, and post i have, whey, dextrose.

sac-man

Awards
Also, how old are you ub6? I just want to make sure that you are ready for a cycle. I ran andro (i said semi-first timer:afro: ) when I was 17, and didn't grow much after that. I'm around 5'-9" 190 lbs and my dad is about 5'-10" 215 lbs. That cycle may have stunted my growth a little. Some hard lessons that I learned from my andro experience are that you need to keep your form flawless and not overtrain when on-cycle. I felt invincable and trained about 20+ hours a week untill I injured my shoulder-i still have nerve damage 6 years later.

sac-man

Awards
I will try to post sumarized progress in a new thread so it dosen't get so cluttered. As far as body fat %, i'll just have to say "i got fatter/leaner". I'll be sure to tell yall if i find any more anti-prolactin/progestin supplements on the web.:thumbsup:

ub6ib91

Awards
I will try to post sumarized progress in a new thread so it dosen't get so cluttered. As far as body fat %, i'll just have to say "i got fatter/leaner". I'll be sure to tell yall if i find any more anti-prolactin/progestin supplements on the web.:thumbsup:

Well, im 22 going on 23. I have done a lot of research. I am using vitex and b6. I have dostinex on hand just incase, but im not going to use it unless anything flares up.

I have never used andros, but i have a bottle of T-bomb 1, never used it.. the 1-testosterone version. I was wondering if i could use 1 cap a day, while on x-mass? Would that be a lright to stack along with it or no?

sac-man

Awards
I'm probably the wrong person to ask. I would say that since we are kinda new to this kinda stuff, we shouldnt stack unless its herbal. But my basic understanding is that a primarily anabolic compound is stacked with a primarily androgenic compound. Logically, I would say that a "dry" compound would be best stacked with a "wet" compound. X-mass is wet and Mega-Zol is dry (thats why I may low-dose stack them if theres some bloat). Also, I have read that Winistrol (illegal) reduces progesterone (zol is supposed to be similar to winni). All i have tried in the past is Andro (10 weeks, got a little gyno cause i didnt use an anti-e :( ) and superdrol (quit on day 6 cause liver pain, insomnia, lethargy).

Last edited:

BIGGboy

Awards
This is getting to be a pretty helpful thread guys. I really appreciate both of your guys advice! Well today was day 1 of my cycle. I didnt notice anything what so ever, as expected. My strength was the same and everything else was as well. I took 1 pill at 8:00 and one at 5:00.

BIGGboy

Awards
Grexx, what do you think is the most effective X-Mass cycle length. Ive heard that 4 weeks is the usual, but ive always heard that people still get huge gains in weeks 5 and 6?

ub6ib91

Awards
Grexx, what do you think is the most effective X-Mass cycle length. Ive heard that 4 weeks is the usual, but ive always heard that people still get huge gains in weeks 5 and 6?

Agreed. I am wondering this as well.

***Grexx, if you could get these two questions out of the way for me, i will be good to start. Will 4200 calories be enough for a short 5`3 guy at 196lbs with about 17% bodyfat bulking right now? And can it be stacked with tbomb 1, the 1-testosterone version.

Thanks for your time everybody!

BIGGboy

Awards
Well guys, today was DAY 2 of my cycle. I dont know if its this supplement or what but today ive noticed a little bit more vascularity. Other then that, there were no strength or weight gains as expected considering its only day 2.

ub6ib91

Awards
Well guys, today was DAY 2 of my cycle. I dont know if its this supplement or what but today ive noticed a little bit more vascularity. Other then that, there were no strength or weight gains as expected considering its only day 2.

Damn man, you have got me on the edge of my seat waitin for your gains to start. By the time i start, ur going to be mid or late in the cycle. I cant start next week like expected.

I may be getting botox injections in my arms in 2 weeks, which would keep me outa lifting for 3-4 days, then i gota go up to school for something for 2 days, and then july 1-3, i hava family reunion/wedding stuff, so i would be outa liftin at least 2 of the 3 days. Therefore im starting on July 4. What a way to remember AMERICA. With Designer Steriods haha.

BIGGboy

Awards
Haha! Well think of the positives, you get to watch my cycle take place and see what you need to change to make yours even better! Im not expecting any gains until Day 10 or so.

ub6ib91

Awards
Haha! Well think of the positives, you get to watch my cycle take place and see what you need to change to make yours even better! Im not expecting any gains until Day 10 or so.

Good thinking, i have a lot of respect for you, by u saying ur not expecting gains until day 10. I hate people who pop there first pill and are lke damnit, this supp doesnt work, didnt do anything for me. I see that a lot with lke creatines and no2. IF they dont look lkie a pro after there first dose of creatine, they claim to be creatine non responders.

This is a plus because ur correct, i can see what you do differently. How many cals you eatin a day?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. I am wondering this as well.

***Grexx, if you could get these two questions out of the way for me, i will be good to start. Will 4200 calories be enough for a short 5`3 guy at 196lbs with about 17% bodyfat bulking right now? And can it be stacked with tbomb 1, the 1-testosterone version.

Thanks for your time everybody!
Only you can answer your question regarding calories. No one know what your maintenence level is, so its hard to say if 4200 will be enough. I would gather it def should be.

sac-man

Awards
I hope it goes well for you. Remember to check your blood pressure regularly, and try to avoid alcohol. And ub6, start on July 5th or 6th if you plan to drink on the 4th. As for myself, I purchased a product called "Predator". It is the same compound as X-Mass, just 25mg instead of 40mg (so I can increase in smaller steps). If I run it w/ Mega-Zol, then I'll still post my log under Generic Labz. Cant wait to see your progress BIGG, and dont go overboard with your lifting even if you start to feel like you can (always maintain correct form!). Remember that even though x-mass will make your muscles recover more quickly, your tendons and ligaments will probably still recover at a normal rate. Make sure to take 2+ days off per week -especially if your lifts start going up rapidly. I also suggest that you try to stretch every night before bed, and alot on your days off. Stretching should increase blood flow to your muscles, which will help remove excess lactic acid (the "burn") and facilitate quicker recovery by helping get nutrients & other stuff where it needs to be :woohoo: .

Even though I usually dont practice what I preach, it helps when I do.

BIGGboy

Awards
Ive always heard that you multiply your bodyweight by 25 to figure out how many calories you should be taking in.

Today was DAY 3 of my cycle! I dont know if its from the X-Mass or the fact that i played basketball and golf all day yesterday but ive had an acne breakout! Im going to try and keep it under control with my Vitamin B-5. I still have yet to experience strength or weight gains, as expected, but ive been more vascular than usual the past 2 days.

BIGGboy

Awards
I also forgot to mention that i have had an increased appetite the past 2 days. It seems like I want a complete meal every 1 and a half hours! I guess thats good though, because i know im eating enough.

BIGGboy

Awards
Sacman, who makes the "Predator" supplement that you were talking about. Kilosports also has a supplement called "Revolt" that is the same compound as X-Mass but at 25mg instead of 40.

sac-man

Awards
Bioscience techologies used to make Predator. It's a Max LMG clone just like X-Mass. Now, It's only sold through NutraPlanet, so there isnt a lot of info on it. Its more expensive than X-Mass mg for mg, but the manufacturer is reputable and it will make small dose increases easier. I e-mailed the manufacturer and they verified it was the same compound. If I like it, then I might stock up on Generic Labz' X-mass.

I trust Generic Labz just as much as Bioscience techologies, its just that i want to use as little of the compound as possible.

Hope its going well for you, and the appetite increase is probably a positive sign. Any sleep changes?

BIGGboy

Awards
To tell you the truth, ive been sleeping like a baby. Either this product helps me sleep or it hasnt kicked in yet. I dont know. But anyways today was DAY 4 of my cycle. I still havent noticed any gains, as expected, and the acne problem i had yesterday probably wasnt from the X-Mass because today it cleared up a lil.

sac-man

Awards
Cool. I asked about the sleep, cause the Andro made me sleep like a log.

BIGGboy

Awards
Im going to be honest with you, unless i have a gyno flare up, im going to stick with 6-OXO, some Tribulus, and ZMA. When do you plan on starting your cycle?

ub6ib91

Awards
Im going to be honest with you, unless i have a gyno flare up, im going to stick with 6-OXO, some Tribulus, and ZMA. When do you plan on starting your cycle?

My pct looks like this,

Week 1- NOLVA 40mg/Z-Force 4 caps/Trib 3 caps/Maca 3gms/Vitex 900mg
Week 2-NOLVA 40mg/Z-Force 4 caps/Trib 3 caps/Maca 3 gms/Vitex 600mg
Week 3-NOLVA 20mg/Z-Force 4 caps/Trib 3 caps/Maca 3gms/Vitex 300mg
Week 4-NOLVA 20mg/Z-Force 4 caps/Trib 3 caps/Maca 3 gms

sac-man

Awards
When do you plan on starting your cycle?
Im supposed to start doing construction/carpenter work with my dad in the next week or so (im a student full time, and im off for summer). I'll be working a lot of hours, so i'll probably start my predator/mega-zol stack as soon as i get a feel for my time. If i can manage to find time for 3-4 1.5 hour workouts a week, then i'll probably run em'.

Im not using nolva untill i need to. Some say you gotta have it, some say over the counter stuff is fine. I am keeping extra anti-e's on hand however.

For post cycle therapy, im using vitex, tribulus, fenugreek, red yeast rice w/ CoQ10, B-6, anabolx (herbal blend), milk thistle, and a transdermal blend of formestane and ATD. I'll also use vitex, milk thistle, red yeast rice, B-6, and a few sprays of the blend while on cycle.

sac-man

Awards
So hows day 5 going? Grexx said give it a week. If you have time check out Grexx's website. There are some cool workouts on there and it plays Metallica (the 2nd strongest anabolic substance known to man).

BIGGboy

Awards
Sorry i didnt post anything last night guys, it was a crazy night with the girlfriend. Anyways, Day 5 i still didnt notice much change. My strength seems to be normal and i may have gone up 1 pound. But i still have increased vascularity and i dont know if its from my NO and Creatine or the X-Mass but my muscles look much fuller!