stack question for grex

bigevan

Awards
i just finished a halodrol cycle and was very impressed with the results. My question to you is: Can i run halodrol, mega-trn and mega-zol together. I am looking to cut and add very lean mass. If i can use those products, what would be the best way?

thanks

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would suggest running either mega-zol/mega-trn or halodrol/mega-zol. In all honesty, in an unbiased way, I would go for the mega-trn/mega-zol as I think the mega-trn is much more effective than halodrol.

bigevan

Awards
what if were to add pheraplex? i am looking to lean down and get cut. my diet is in line and i am looking to get hard and vascular.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
choose either mega-zol/mega-trn or mega-zol/pheramone-x.
I don't think for your reasons that you need to be doing all three at once.

bigevan

Awards
Grexx,

What if i were to do the following:

week 1-4 halodrol
week 3-8 mega zol
week 5-8 mega trn

what could i expect from this?

--evan

BHERTZ

Awards
Grexx, what did you mean by more effective? I am torn between Halo and Mega-TRN right now. I want all out mass and strength.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Trust me, give the mega-trn a shot and you will not be dissapointed. I truly believe it to be the dark horse as far as the most effective compound that is out. For some reason, many wrote it off.

BHERTZ

Awards
I am sorta on your side, my only concern is side effects with mega-trn? My main 2 concerns are gyno and supression with mega-trn - could you comment on these?

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
Grexx I have used both, next to mtrn, halodrol was a joke(albiet a very good one) althought I may comment that in the hands of someone with no cycles under their belt, and an apreciable amount of bodyfat halodrol would be an awsome, even primary choice. it has a great combination of effects. and noticable sides were non-exsistant

Grexx everyone of these supps(m1t,mohn,mdien,s-drol) has followed a similiar trend upon their release. There is always a massive amount of speculation, followed by an extreme exaggeration of both potency and sides. Then about a year later when both sales and hype cool down a more realistic understanding of the supp is reached. This never had the chance to occur with mtrn due to such a limited release. I can say that as someone who has used this product and pays "very" close attention to my body. from the standpoint of of adding retainable "muscle tissue" m-trn is king.

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
Bhertz for mass and strength i would reccomend this

week
1-4 hyperplasia stage(creating new muscle)
3 mega-trn daily (along with a protein dense diet, moderate in carbs low in fat. also "go heavy" low reps and high sets with the intention of causing hyperplasia)

weeks 4-8 hypertrophyincreasing the size of the new muscle
3 pheramone-x
3-xmass
(keep diet protein dense but increase carbs, to increase glycogen repletion and keep body in an overall weight gaining state, use higher reps and maintain realatively high sets (high overal amount of workload) lastly keep cardio down t a minimum)
the combination of a hyplasia followed by a hypertrophic phase should give you the lasting size and strength gains you want

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks is too long to run orals.
I think judging by what others say, run
mega-zol weeks 1 -6
mega trn weeks 3- 6
PCT

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
While it is not absolutely proven that hyperplasia in muscle exisits, logic would point it to be so. It has been demonstrated in other cells(fat cells ). For example people that become obese after adolesence have far more fat cells then non-obese yet the cells are very similar in size. and seeing how muscles cells do increase there surface to volume ratio(albiet temporeraly) when taxed at submaximal(bodybuilding) levels it would make sense that if stress at high enough level they would split, through, rna, either splitting or saatelite cell recruitment.) One thing that cells like to maintain is optimum surface to volume ratio to maintain an organism. they rather duplicate then enlarge after a certain point.more muscle cells=More muscle, based on how mega trn has been described what i have suggestided is quite possible. given proper circumstances

I am not stating this as fact just as what i beleive to be resonable, under the foregiven circumstances. Here is an article that delves into what i am talking about written by someone infinately more knowledgeblt then my self.

http://home.hia.no/~stephens/hypplas.htm

Jared

Awards
Yeah, I was under the impression that hyperplasia of myocytes was not possible without GH. I know adipocytes are different and there may be evidence showing that they can exhibit hyperplasia.
Who knows??

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
ompounds like m-trn exihbt their effets through an number of pathways in the body. Looking at how this(m-trn and similar ompunds work they would be prime andidates for induing hyperplasio of musle when ombuned with heavy training. The musle gains are very different then other ompounds, You can atually visually detect a hange in the quality composition of the muslce, it ould possibly be due to redued IMTG's, but it does explain the fat that the musle almost appears to be altering in shape

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
if one were to stack the mega-trn with mega-zol, what would the dosage of the mega-zol be?

this would be either 4 or 6 weeks.

h19

Burner

Awards
I'm pretty sure he has already stated this a few times through out the various threads. However, it would be nice for grexx or GL to make a sticky laying out all the recommended stacks with dosages, kinda like Anabolic xtreme did.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm pretty sure he has already stated this a few times through out the various threads. However, it would be nice for grexx or GL to make a sticky laying out all the recommended stacks with dosages, kinda like Anabolic xtreme did.
:thumbsup:
I feel bad for the guy, I have seen him answer the same questions 10,000 times,

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MTRN @ 4mg and Mega Zol @ 150mg for the start of the cycle, then bump up accordingly

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
thats the dosage i found doing the research.
are you trying to say something? If you feel like telling me to search..feel free and say "do a search"..and then i will be happy to say..."thanks I did.and found this thread then posted my question"...

h19

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If I was trying too tell u something, I would of just said it. So I dont know who pissed in your wheaties because it wasnt me. I was just stating that I agreed with the guy above me about the dosage. Good luck with your cycle

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't mad..lol...just saying...I thought I ran out of slin pins last night so i was just pissy....cheers.

h19