Funny weightlifting videos

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
damn....the vids i wanted to show are no longer avail.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
The guy in the first vid is probably a legend among his buddies...I can just see them all thinking hes the man...

holy

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
lol that first one he nick name him diesel weisel

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
ummmm..... i dont really know what to say.
I do: "The following you are about to see is exactly how NOT to do these exercises. DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME."

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
i was reading the comments for the first one. Someone wrote that he was lifting too much weight, in which the guy replied 'Don't be jealous because you are only pulling 275lbs'.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
It's painful looking at that 'choo-choo-chugging' motion he's doing near the top.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I dont knwo what to make of most of this other than...worst form ever and oh crap on the guy you had to clean.

Why are all those spotter there for the bench but NO ONE touches it until it falls off....

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
man...
the first guy is intense....
I can't believe it....
/sarcasm

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
the knee one sucks.. i mean its all fun and games until someone gets hurt and then..

oh man but that first guy.. my hero
he is to body building what soulja boy is to rap

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that Max guy has a lot of videos on youtube. I give him credit for putting his heart into it, but it is obvious he's working his ego more than his muscles.

His dumbbell curls in the first video are a joke.

At any rate, he's going to ruin his spine or damage a disc if he hasn't already. I over-exerted myself with less weight than what he uses and experienced sciatica in my left leg for close to 3 weeks. The worst part was that there were no hunnies watching when I did it......no hot ones anyway. Embarassingly enough, my form was much better than Max's too. I just deadlifted too heavy on a day I was too tired and lost form for a split second.

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
wow! that first guy with the curls is a complete tool. And when did funny videos turn into disgustingly painful videos? That squatters leg! holy crap!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
lol. It looks like he lost his balance and fell on his ass

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
anyone seen that video of the big chested woman working out at a public gym when her top busts open? its like a hidden camera show thing in europe

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know how that is. Stupid Firewalls... Can't play online games at lunch time anymore... Stupid security... lol... I know where you're coming from!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
lol. actually us IT guys used to play games like Wolfenstein: Entemy Territory , Quake, and Unreal Tournament over our lan at work. They don't like us doing it anymore but what they dont know won't hurt em!!

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
ya, for some reason they are scared i wont screen my patients and instead be on the internet!!! just to show them im going to do just that

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
haha... we are more worried about security risks and stuff. tried looking into a proxy?

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
haha... we are more worried about security risks and stuff. tried looking into a proxy?
i havent found one that will work yet. i know my friend has some website he uses. he pays like 5 bucks a month and its a site that opens windows inside it so it looks like your on the original site.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
yep... you can always make your own!! A few of us did that in highschool to get past their web filter!!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
the government has blocked most of the options out there. so myspace/youtube is blocked through our filter.

I tried the vtunnel once, but that didn't work. I used to be on top of the technology curve way back in the day.

'96-'98 anyone use AOL remember the punters/progs ? I made one with good ol' visual basics 3.

I take off about a decade, and now I don't know anything about technology anymore.

I am one old mother****er.

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
the knee one sucks.. i mean its all fun and games until someone gets hurt and then..

oh man but that first guy.. my hero
he is to body building what soulja boy is to rap
im sorry brotha, but solja boy has nothing to do with rap.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Yeah that Max guy has a lot of videos on youtube. I give him credit for putting his heart into it, but it is obvious he's working his ego more than his muscles.

His dumbbell curls in the first video are a joke.

At any rate, he's going to ruin his spine or damage a disc if he hasn't already. I over-exerted myself with less weight than what he uses and experienced sciatica in my left leg for close to 3 weeks. The worst part was that there were no hunnies watching when I did it......no hot ones anyway. Embarassingly enough, my form was much better than Max's too. I just deadlifted too heavy on a day I was too tired and lost form for a split second.
If hes going to try weight like that he ought to squat a little lower down before he starts the lift

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
I was just thinking wheres the videos involving pee, poo and vomit

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Kind of related

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qVJR4Pg9zU"]YouTube - Do Unto Others: Screw With People At The Gym[/ame]