Two Farewells......

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've been fighting a lot lately to find time to come on the forum. School is getting real hard for me real fast, It seems like i barely meet my deadlines, and as soon and i knock one bullet out of the way, i have another one coming my way again in a day or two, it's getting real tough.

On top of that, my Mcat prep classes start in January, MCAT's in april, volunteer work at the hospital which i do 10 hours a week. On top of this i really need to look for some undergrad research to do for my med school application.

I'll try and make it on the forum if i have time, but probably not for a while or very often, only if i need help with a question.

This is a great board with the most intelligent members i have come across on any board, the main reason i made it my home. Thank you all for the good times, hope to catch you guys around.

So with that said, i'm bidding my farewells to AM, and stepping down from my mod position. Take care and God bless.

-Rick

JblazeGirlie

Awards
  • Established
well the main reason I was on this forum was because it was a big part of my boyfriends life. Thank you for helping me with my questions, it's been fun, but I also must now move on, thanks again.

-Megan

db682

Awards
  • Established
oooooooooooh , you losers.
Man, JB, keep in touch bro. I got your IM and email and Youve got mine. Good luck with school, MCATS , Work and Misses JB.
Hope this **** blows over for you and that we can see you back soon enough. If youve got any questions about the MCATS or hospital **** let me know and my wife will be more then willing to share her knowledge from both.

Good luck with everything and I wish you a happy future.

Doug

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Here we go again, JB's done this before, but he always comes back. j/k:D I really wish the both of you well. Come around when you can and we'll help out how we can.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with everything bro! Sometimes life calls and you have to get things done, so go do what ya gotta do and check us out from time to time :)

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
you dirty sumbitch, you expect me to say goodbye on two different threads?

:D

BYE!

seriously bro, later (for NOW), best of luck with all your **** as always, I'll be around with AIM and whatnot so keep me updated with everything, and I'll expect you to get your bitchass back here when things calm down for you. :)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Lates bro, don't be a hermit/recluse in real life tho... or i'll come break your door down! :D

ManBeast

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
hey man, good luck with your school work and MCAT. Ive been in your situation and know how things get. Just keep chugging through it and think of the big picture....and what you're doing all this studying for.

Shooot, i even had to put my med school-mcat plans to the side for a year to get my studies done myself and focus on making some money, training, to be somewhat financially independant. Tough road.... Once, again, good luck mayn....
Sage

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Bro I know what you mean, I've been getting bitch slapped by my teachers w/term papers & exams, they all seem to pile up around the same time. Take care of your stuff and best of luck Blaze.