Petes new Avatar???

D

db682

Awards
  • Established
Pete, I just noticed your new avatar and truthfully Im kinda upset. You got rid of that beautiful chick with a serious six pack and replaced her with yourself. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING??? Give us back our hottie and print your smooth tanned ass a wallat size of yourself and put it in your wallet. I like hotties over peteys anyday. :D

Pimpin a greasy tan,:confused: Gosh!!

db

:D :D :D

Your a funny mofo, bro.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You're so banned! :mad:

:D :D Hell, if I ban you, who would make me laugh? Bobo? :rolleyes:

LMAO!!

D

db682

Awards
  • Established
Just kidding bro,
What I really meant to say was that your a sexy devil. :rolleyes:

db

:D ;) :p

N

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
db is just upset because he keeps finding himself looking at your package!

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
LOL, not that there's anything wrong with that. :D Wait, yes there is. :shoot:

So Pete, how did you do at your last comp? Was that pic recent?

D

db682

Awards
  • Established
By package I take it your refering to the grapes or or raisians Pete was trying to smuggle into the show that evening. Pete if your gonna try to hide ****, pockets or baggy clothes are the prefered means of doing so. Your sisters panties arent going to do you any good when your in a cell with bubba because you got caught.

And besides smuggling fruit is only illegal when crossing borders. Gosh, once again, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?
:D
db

N

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by db682
By package I take it your refering to the grapes or or raisians Pete was trying to smuggle into the show that evening. Pete if your gonna try to hide ****, pockets or baggy clothes are the prefered means of doing so. Your sisters panties arent going to do you any good when your in a cell with bubba because you got caught.

And besides smuggling fruit is only illegal when crossing borders. Gosh, once again, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?
db
LOL

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Jergo
LOL, not that there's anything wrong with that. :D Wait, yes there is. :shoot:

So Pete, how did you do at your last comp? Was that pic recent?
The pic was taken September 28th at my last show.. Placed 5th, middleweight..

Originally posted by db682

db

Technically, since I live in Massachusettes, the show was in New Hampshire, I did cross borders.. So the grapes and the banana in my posing trunks (I told you guys about the sister jokes!! :mad:  ) were definitely illegal.. :D

B

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
only problem is pete, ya say "no sister jokes, you stinking whore biotches", and so you KNOW what will follow:

(sister joke)

(sister joke)

(sister joke)

etc etc etc

D

db682

Awards
  • Established
Pete has a sister? Post a pic.:D

J/k bro.

grapes and the banana
I was thinking more along the line of raisians and a baby carrot. ;)

db

J

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Here's another one I did in about a minute, lol. At least this one's in the right aspect ratio, Pete :rolleyes: :p :D

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by jweave23
Here's another one I did in about a minute, lol. At least this one's in the right aspect ratio, Pete :rolleyes: :p :D
Hey, mine is the 250x250 required to properly upload onto the server for your viewing enjoyment.. :D

Would it make it better if it were my ass? :saw:

Thanks for the redux, Jess! :) EDIT!: Your redux is too bokoo!! LMAO!

Mine stays!!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Uh, how you like me know? ;)

B

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
well, as nice and round as that ass is pete I guess I can overlook the fact that you let the tanning lotion wear off, put on a white bra and a blonde wig... as long as they're rear shots I can pretend they're a chick ;)

R

Reason

Awards
Pete what's with the IP address in your sig... have you checked with the person to make sure it's ok to put it up? They might not want it up. Just a thought.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Reason
Pete what's with the IP address in your sig... have you checked with the person to make sure it's ok to put it up? They might not want it up. Just a thought.
It only shows your IP address to you, brother..

When I see it, I see my IP, even though it changes every 5 minutes.. ;)

Harmless, noone sees your info but you..

D

db682

Awards
  • Established
I see your info, I see your info.... Im gonna screw you now missy.

What do you mean thats my info, I wanted to ping the hell outta your server and flood it into overload. So otherwise your saying if I ping that info Im only screwing myself? DAMNIT MAN!
;)

That is a cool little addition to your sig though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S General Chat 0
big_pete Nutrition / Health 20
TheMaster Training Forum 28
B Powerlifting/Strongman 1
Kristopher MMA 21